Single Player Offline version once the servers are shut down for good.

Darthdaedric

With every MMO, it's only playable until the servers shut down. I personally would love a way to play through class stories again some time after the servers are gone for good. There's a lot of work put into this game for it to basically be lost forever in about five years.

I have one MMO in mind, City of Heroes/Rogues/Villains. It's just the way MMOs are. It sucks when you have put so much into it, but I highly doubt an offline version will be available, especially if you ever have to re-download your profile after the servers are shut down. I find it hard to believe this MMO will shut down in the prospective future. Though I could be wrong, no one really seen the server shutdown of COH coming until it was made public a few months before it happened. Here's to many more years of the grind to come!

Maybe put some additional single player and small group content in as a suggestion?

Oricon is for raiding

Starfighter is new for PvP.

Unless you can do Oricon and have a large guild for the raids, your gear will be sub par. You cannot buy it. You cannot craft it. You cannot do anything BUT raid for it. This means that people whom cannot for one reason or another, are locked out from getting gear in which future game content will be created for.

It is like seeing your investment literally worthless before your eyes....

My guild is gone. There are 4 of us total left. We have played MMOs since EQ1 - over 15 years. We know and have seen how games go when developers get a creative thought that does not match their paying subscriber base. I am a Founder, I pay monthly. I do not PvP, nor will I ever.

Unless the developer does anything to change this direction, I am "developed" out of the game. THis was not a choice I made, the developer did. 72 and 78 gear should be available without raiding. Buying, Crafting, or some other means.

Maybe put some additional single player and small group content in as a suggestion?

Oricon is for raiding

Starfighter is new for PvP.

Unless you can do Oricon and have a large guild for the raids, your gear will be sub par. You cannot buy it. You cannot craft it. You cannot do anything BUT raid for it. This means that people whom cannot for one reason or another, are locked out from getting gear in which future game content will be created for.

It is like seeing your investment literally worthless before your eyes....

My guild is gone. There are 4 of us total left. We have played MMOs since EQ1 - over 15 years. We know and have seen how games go when developers get a creative thought that does not match their paying subscriber base. I am a Founder, I pay monthly. I do not PvP, nor will I ever.

Unless the developer does anything to change this direction, I am "developed" out of the game. THis was not a choice I made, the developer did. 72 and 78 gear should be available without raiding. Buying, Crafting, or some other means.

Nice rant there.

EDIT: No 72/78 shall NOT come from anything other than raiding. You want the gear, find a way to earn it like the rest of us.

Edited by theUndead

How about join another guild? How about doing PUG operations? Even on a small server I'm still able to network with people I've never met before to get regular raids going at least once a week for Ultimate comms so I can get 78 gear. How about using your brain and being creative instead of crying and complaining about something which YOU can fix by not being lazy?

Unless you can do Oricon and have a large BANTHA POODO!guild for the raids, your gear will be sub par.

My guild is gone. There are 4 of us total left.

No offense, but you only need 8 people, that's nowhere close to large buddy. I've been in guilds with over 80 people and we considered ourselves "medium sized." If you only have 4 people in your guild then maybe you should merge with another guild.

Edited by AshlaBoga