DarkSaberMaster

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Powertech

Advanced Prototype

Prototype Flame Thrower now requires High Energy Gas Cylinder to be active.

Goodbye hybrids? I've never run the hybrid spec, always full AP so no sweat for me.

Crying most OP and popular classes - bads sins and maras - (who cannot kill pt when he stun or with stupid aoe smash) - gg bioware.

Another one sample how massive bads crying, whining and complaining ruined pvp in the game... :eek:

Edited by TonyDragonflame

Crying most OP and popular classes - bads sins and maras - (who cannot kill pt when he stun or with stupid aoe smash) - gg bioware.

Another one sample how massive bads crying, whining and complaining ruined pvp in the game... :eek:

"I'm not overpowered, you're all just bad". Yes yes, we've heard this before.

Glad that nerf happened, cry more OP class haha.

Also buff to concealment makes me wet, dem stabs going to be sweet.

I see tears on its way about stunlocking ops hiting hard at capp gear.

Its going to be precious tears that will drop.

Edited by Makavelithug

Don't worry, you sound like you'll be able to excel at any spec you play.

"I'm not overpowered, you're all just bad". Yes yes, we've heard this before.

"OP tanks" laughable term. Hybrids easy killed with Juyo and Ataru form maras/sents with 100% armor penetration, any kind of lightning and madness sorcs with internal damage, pyro and pure ap pt with elemental damage... but all these specs much less popular than huge crowd of fotm sins and smashers who crying like a river about -30% dr when stunned and -30% dr against aoe... gg. So any1 who have problems with hybrids just need l2p.

Indeed i dont care cuz for me full assault quite good cuz have good burst like in old good days... buy wanna waiting nerf sins and smashers lolol in next patches just to see their sweet tears...

So any1 who have problems with hybrids just need l2p.

Are you being serious right now? Do you honestly think that being able to use DPS talents to a very good potential whilst having the survivability and guarding capabilities of a tank both at the same time is balanced? If you do it sounds like you're the one who needs to learn how to play my friend. That would be like Medicine spec'd operatives the burst damage of a fully geared assassin and saying THAT was balanced.

Are you being serious right now? Do you honestly think that being able to use DPS talents to a very good potential whilst having the survivability and guarding capabilities of a tank both at the same time is balanced? If you do it sounds like you're the one who needs to learn how to play my friend. That would be like Medicine spec'd operatives the burst damage of a fully geared assassin and saying THAT was balanced.

PT hybrids have not any kind of burst so they are dont danger for any1 in pvp. They are was no more OP than Tankasins dps gear who were OP pretty loooooooong time. Tankasins at least have some kind of burst plus plenty cc.

In my point of view, there is more important for game balancing nerf operatives healers right now and buff guardians and mandos survivability right now. PT hybrids are not in top of list changes...

"

Indeed i dont care cuz for me full assault quite good cuz have good burst like in old good days... buy wanna waiting nerf sins and smashers lolol in next patches just to see their sweet tears...

No going to happen see you seem to think this all revolve around pvp nerf every thing there doing in 2.6 is pve related so no nerf to sin and mara just nerf to those players playing classes that should not be using OS in raids as a dps increase. Does the OS nerf affect pvp yes yes it does. But this is what happen in mmo with pve and pvp content.

No going to happen see you seem to think this all revolve around pvp nerf every thing there doing in 2.6 is pve related so no nerf to sin and mara just nerf to those players playing classes that should not be using OS in raids as a dps increase. Does the OS nerf affect pvp yes yes it does. But this is what happen in mmo with pve and pvp content.

Smashers and deceptions and now both arent avaible for endgame NM content, so further nerfing them dont affected pve.

buff guardians and mandos survivability

So juggs.... You want to BUFF the survivability of a class that has Saber Ward (3rd best defense in the game), Saber Reflect (easily the best defense in the game), and if they spec into the tank tree, Invincible (arguably 4th best defense in the game. Only reason Saber Ward isn't 2nd is because of Undying Rage.

Onto mando survivability, I don't know what the skill is called that reduces their damage taken whist healing them during the duration, but that move is pretty substantial and powerful. Not to mention that they have an AoE mezz just like juggs, along with a regular 4s hardstun.

Both of those classes are FINE and PT AP hybrids need fixing.

This is how stupid you are. AP with Ion cell on has been played since launch and at that time you would get the auto crit railshot passive heat venting and 30% movement speed with 2.4 or w/e you didn't get that. But because of recent buffs to AP it became more viable and perfect for Arenas not even slightly OP because of how easy it was to burn one of them down.

AP in Ion cell doesn't have the survivability of a "tank" lmao

I didn't no it was hard to get out of Flamethrower/Pulse cannon

Now inb4youjustdon'twantyourspecnerfed.

Nope played Pyrotech since launch just tired of bads crying over something so pathetic as AP in Ion cell because AP received buffs

Hybrid PTs are broken. Simple as that. Apparently you are the first bafoon I come across who actually defends that noob spec. I wonder why... :confused:

PT hybrids have not any kind of burst so they are dont danger for any1 in pvp. They are was no more OP than Tankasins dps gear who were OP pretty loooooooong time. Tankasins at least have some kind of burst plus plenty cc.

What CC do tank assassins have? All they have is one hard stun with a 1 minute CD, a mezz that can only be done from stealth while the enemy is not in combat, and a 2 second single target casted mezz. Considering PTs have an instant AoE mezz, a hard stun, an AoE slow, hydraulic override and extra defense while being CCed, I really don't think you should complain. Just L2P a normal class instead of an overpowered one.

so no changes to vengeance and its ri****ingdiculous forty *********** six *********** skill *********** point mother *********** tree?

Round here you have to have issues for several months to years with things that are put up as fixes yet never address the real issue before you ever get anything good.

so no changes to vengeance and its ri****ingdiculous forty *********** six *********** skill *********** point mother *********** tree?

There are bigger problems here. How dare they call it 2.6? This is basicly the missing part of 2.5, where they released Starfighter unfinished. A doubt a mere flashpoint is enough for a significant step in version number.