The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Official Weapon Wishlist Thread

Quad saber. It is like the devil lightsaber but on the end of the handles you have a y-axis shape on both ends well you can have to beam so on the le there to be in comi there to be in coming out and this also goes for the right side as well so you would have 4 lightsaber beams at one time this can also support four different color crystals at one time

I don't know if anyone's put it up there yet but I'd love to see a DC-17 set. DC-17 Sniper rifle for snipers, DC-17 Blaster rifle for troopers/operatives. not sure where the anti-armor attachment would come in. And a DC-15 side arm for my pistol wielding friends. IDK if they keep the names but those skins are awesome, and who doesn't love the burping rancor sound from the blaster attachment?

I would like a long-bladed lightsaber for my sith juggernaut. Long grip with a short crossguard (like the ones in last two starfighter packs) in a colours of black or brown leather and carved gold plating, and a blade of usual width, but approx. 1/3 longer than the blade of usual lightsaber.

More serious looking blaster pistols.

No scopes. No wrinkley-skinny-finger-bent-barrels...

More of the Interstellar **** ones. Just maybe... you know... not camo or white/red but... hm... black, gray, darkish...

Or even BETTER: just add dye slots to weapons!

I need to sit down and PS some of the in game sniper rifles. There are so many that would be great as blaster variants. I'm at a loss as to why they don't exist as is. The model for the new Compact Sniper Rifle should definitely be in game as a blaster rifle as well. Oh, don't you know it makes me wonder... /Zeppelin.

Not sure if this idea has been posted yet, but I'd love to see a Samus Aran style arm cannon. We've already seen from the droid armors that characters can be modified, so I think it would be freaking awesome to have this put in. Maybe have some form of "Open Containment" version that makes your gun-arm glow the color of your crystal?

What I would like: (Assault Cannon)

1. Same design as the E-15 Rampage Cannon http://www.torhead.com/item/bhbVPcV/e-15-rampage-cannon#.

2. Black color, at least dark gray or silver

3. Moving lights (like recent Cartel Market weapons) effected by the Color Crystal

4. (Maybe?) Collapsible (like the Compact Sniper Rifle in the CM)

I'm tired of oversized Assault Cannons, like "Death Star Gun" Kyber Assault Cannon and the soon to be released Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event reward Cannon, which splits into three giant metal sheets around the barrel. I want a smaller, simplified cannon like the one I listed above.

Two more models from other games I'd suggest:

Sniper rifle:

http://i.imgur.com/BJCPHyp.jpg

Blaster pistol:

http://i.imgur.com/A4i2Ej9.jpg

Saw this on the Nightlife Vendor for upcoming weapons.

Link:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=nightlife+vendor+swtor&go=Enviar&qs=n&form=QBVR&pq=nightlife+vendor+swtor&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&mid=62207A7DF53FBFB8B94662207A7DF53FBFB8B946

Edited by ZahirS

I saw these in Dulfy... sincerely, apart from the pistol, I'm not impressed nor excited with these guns.

Edited by Haggardbr

D-200 Military Enforcer.

This thing is gorgeous, one of the few classy-looking pistols that looks professional and elegant instead of an animé glue gun.

I own 11 (!) of these across my alts, since it's my standard-issue RP costume dress for Imperial officers, including Companions.

Would love to get it into Collections.

curved hilted sabers for the love of god moar!!! have one that I know of in game but it looks......not curved in the right direction. Something like Dooku's saber would be nice, or even better yet the one described as Bane's saber that is curved with a spike or talon at the bottom (but please not over sized) (remember LESS IS MORE sometimes).

and person wanting a blade runner type pistol if you look in the cm at the smaller pistol that one reminds me of blade runner.

how about more swords that aren't over sized as in wide and tall (less is more).

Saber staffs like the one on the cover to TOR book Alliances (I believe was the title)