Leaderboards Not Updating Over 24+ Hours

DkSharktooth

It's funny that when a few players find a bug in the system and exploit it to show to Bioware that there's a mistake in it (You remember the 4k rating players) they immediately go and fix it and ban them for a few days,

but when they **** **** up themselves and nobody of the players is to blame they leave us hanging for weeks (and I say weeks because it will take weeks) even when they probably have gotten an immense amount of tickets, twitter messages and forum posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny that when a few players find a bug in the system and exploit it to show to Bioware that there's a mistake in it (You remember the 4k rating players) they immediately go and fix it and ban them for a few days,

but when they **** **** up themselves and nobody of the players is to blame they leave us hanging for weeks (and I say weeks because it will take weeks) even when they probably have gotten an immense amount of tickets, twitter messages and forum posts

True that.

Also, it hasn't been updated since december 26 from what i can see.

It has been at least 2 weeks since the leaderbaords updated......

Does BW even know this is an issue?

Probably not. I mean, look at the lightsaber throw color issue. That's been broken since like 1.7. They are just now fixing it in an upcoming patch lol.

Hey all!

Thank you for your reports on this issue. We are currently looking into it, but we do need a bit more information from you guys:

• Character Name
  • Server
  • Date when you last participated in a Warzone
  • When you look at your character on the leaderboard, what do you see as the last date it was updated?

I will update everyone as soon as I get more information for you.

- Tait

Hey all!

Thank you for your reports on this issue. We are currently looking into it, but we do need a bit more information from you guys:

• Character Name
  • Server
  • When you look at your character on the leaderboard, what do you see as the last date it was updated?

- Tait

..............wow

The ENTIRE leaderboards (read: every single person on it) is not updating. And has not updated for the past 3 weeks. Makes one wonder how you could pretend to be "looking into it" and then ask the silly questions above.

and they say they care about the pvp community. bioware doesn't care about is pvpers. if they did they would of made cross server by now. but its apparent their problems are more focused on other things. like leaderboards....thanks bioware I look forward to more flashpoints in a PVP update.....<333

Hey all!

• Character Name
  • Server

- Tait

You sir or madam, have won the heart and minds of the PvP community!