Female Romance Options

Vasdenjas

Who knew my first post here would be about romance options. I came researching to see if I am wasting my time trying to get to know Zenith who I really wanted to be my romance option. I do not see myself falling for Iresso hes just soo boring :( and came late to the party I have no real use for him currently. Zaran is good for laughs I don't take his flirts seriously nor have I gone out of my way to seduce him and I was thanking the gods that Qyzen is basically just my meat shield and tank and has no romance options, sorry hes just too creepy looking to me. l am more then disappointed that the one character my sage can actually stand being around is not a romantic option. Here Ive been getting military and weapon gifts for him and listening to him go on about some guy who trained him only to find out that its for naught :( bleh Guess i'll be going the no romance options. Iresso just doesn't interest me at all.

I'll say I really like Quinn for a multitude of reasons, he is cute, the whole blue eyed/dark hair thing works for me. He is polite and somewhat native which is fun to mess with. He is loyal to the Empire which is great with me. He tones down my slaughter factor but can be vengeful as well. I don't know what it is about him that I like but he clicks with me. I think Pierce is a good booty call guy but he is too gruff for me but I bet would be fun in bed.

Since there seems to be a few here who has done the romance for female SI, will Andro find my little very very much LS femme irritating or is ok to be nice even on the empire side of things? Already know that I will play her as LS from the beta, but I never got past Balmorra.

A few minuses isn't that bad, they don't have to agree on every single thing in life, but will he be really put off by it?

*keeps all fingers crossed*

Edited by SilentKitty

Since there seems to be a few here who has done the romance for female SI, will Andro find my little very very much LS femme irritating or is ok to be nice even on the empire side of things? Already know that I will play her as LS from the beta, but I never got past Balmorra.

A few minuses isn't that bad, they don't have to agree on every single thing in life, but will he be really put off by it?

*keeps all fingers crossed*

Here's a rundown of the romances for ladies in terms of alignment:

Vector Hyllus: VERY Light

Torian Cadera: Light

Malavai Quinn: Neutral (pro-Empire, but hates pointless cruelty)

Lieutenant Pierce: Dark

Andronikos Revel: Dark

Aric Jorgan: Neutral-leaning-Light

Corso Riggs: Light

Doc: Light

Lieutenant Iresso: Light

Ok, so I am playing a Jedi counsler shadow (not that this will have anything to do with my class) and have not yet finished the game, but as a female am so far disappointed with my flirtable options (of which there have been two so far). I am level 30 am I am hoping beyond hope that I will have a relationship option for a big buff male who is horribly alien looking. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of Bioware and Dragon Age is my second favorite game (Zelda will always be my first) but I have noticed that when it comes to female romance options...they are found wanting. The best (by best I mean buff wise) romance option Bioware has produced for females was Jacob Taylor in ME2. Other than him you have the option of aliens! My hope is that Bioware will cater to the female population and give us a big buff guy option...maybe a commando? Big buff sith trying to change his ways? There are lots of possibilities here!

Would be much appreciated

P.S. I still love the storyline though. This MMO is the best I have ever played.

I love the story line also. Not sure if this matters to me though. As a male, I've been shot down by every female on every character. At this point, Kehm isn't looking terribly bad.

Anyway, if enough women are concerned that they do not have buff, just like any other game issue, add buff. I see no problem here.

Thank you for posting =)

Well, looks like my little SI better stack up some companion-gifts for Andronikos, poor little LS-girl.

Thank you for posting =)

Well, looks like my little SI better stack up some companion-gifts for Andronikos, poor little LS-girl.

I played my Inquisitor predominately LS - and, yeah, her more "big picture" approach clashed quite a bit with Andronikos' temper and unwillingness to back down from a potential fight. That said, Andronikos doesn't favor Dark choices exclusively - some DS/LS choices he doesn't care about either way, and sometimes he actually approves of the LS decision.

Off the top of my head, for instance, at the end of the Taris planetary quest series, Andronikos approves of both letting the colonists escape the hangar and not killing Thana (both LS options - and, in fact, he disapproves of both killing Thana and trapping the civilians to die). Similarly, he also approves of not allowing one of the Thul nobles to kill the leader of the Order of Extermination at the end of the Alderaan bonus series, despite her knowing a lot of Thul secrets. I think there's a few more instances of Andronikos favoring LS decisions, but I can't remember them right now.

Edited by Dranyari

I played my Inquisitor predominately LS - and, yeah, her more "big picture" approach clashed quite a bit with Andronikos' temper and unwillingness to back down from a potential fight. That said, Andronikos doesn't favor Dark choices exclusively - some DS/LS choices he doesn't care about either way, and sometimes he actually approves of the LS decision.

Off the top of my head, for instance, at the end of the Taris planetary quest series, Andronikos approves of both letting the colonists escape the hangar and not killing Thana (both LS options - and, in fact, he disapproves of both killing Thana and trapping the civilians to die). Similarly, he also approves of not allowing one of the Thul nobles to kill the leader of the Order of Extermination at the end of the Alderaan bonus series, despite her knowing a lot of Thul secrets. I think there's a few more instances of Andronikos favoring LS decisions, but I can't remember them right now.

Well, looks like it will be a interesting romance at least, and very good to know that it is doable =)

Thank you guys for helping me out here.

I romanced Quinn while playing Light Side- If you want to romance someone who's the opposite alignment than you, just choose regular dialogue that they would approve of and make alignment choices as you want. Usually you'll get more approval when it all evens out. If that fails, presents.

Yeah, being dark would totally make the romance go faster... Sadly, dark side options make me feel bad. Because I'm a wimp like that.

I am glad that they have both Dark and Light side options though. I mean, it's not exactly even since both dark-siders are Imperial and everyone else is either neutral or light, but still, it's something.

To clarify, each class only has 1 romanceable companion of each gender. Some you can flirt with (eg Theran) and maybe even hook up with, but only one can you marry.

Not entirely true. Male Imperial Agents have two romanceable companions, as do dark-side male Sith Warriors and potentially female Sith Warriors depending on whether or not you consider Lieutenant Pierce a romance.

Not entirely true. Male Imperial Agents have two romanceable companions, as do dark-side male Sith Warriors and potentially female Sith Warriors depending on whether or not you consider Lieutenant Pierce a romance.

You're gaddamn right, I do!! Pierce is the sexy one! I'd better not be giving him all those presents for nothing, I expect him to put out!

To clarify, each class only has 1 romanceable companion of each gender. Some you can flirt with (eg Theran) and maybe even hook up with, but only one can you marry.

Not true.

Male smugglers get two romanceable companions.

So do male agents.

So do male sith warriors.

Female inquisitors have two romanceable companions.

So do female sith warriors.

Sith definitely got the better deal out of all the classes... :jawa_tongue:

Female Inquisitors only have one romanceable companion. Talos is not a romance option.

Alrighty. I haven't gotten him yet on my sorceress, but the wiki listed him as a romanceable option, so that's what I was going with.

If he's not, that does make it a bit lopsided. Males have three classes with two romance options each, females have one...

It would be nice to have a dark-side and a light-side option for both males and females. That way if you totally repulse one of them with your evil ways or goody-two-shoes actions, the other one will be falling head over heels for you.

I find the romances for Females follow the Baldur's gate II plan. A ton of companions following you but one guy who you can barely stand (Anomen bleh) type as your romantic interest. Oh sure you can quest with Cern, Valygar and Keldorn (who while married his wife is having an affair) Even Jan and the dwarf guy if that kinda stuff floats your boat or that jerky Wizard who gets turned into a chick (Edwin) but the only romance option is the biggest Prag ever who is egotistical cocky (without real merit) and just plain annoying even when you make him fall and become Chaotic Neutral.

For me as a Sage though Felix is no where near as jerky as Anomen it gave me the feel, here I am running around with Zenith and the Doc and Lizard dude but the only one I get to romance is the aww shucks type? Bleh.