40,000 credits??!!

LawAngel

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calm down, Speeder piloting (Rank 2) costs 210,000 Credits.

This. Between class skill training, speeder training and a new speeder I easily spent 300k. Once you get to tat....a speeder is more than just a luxury though.

Oh guess what? Rank 3 is over 300k. Start saving now.

2. With #1 being kept firmly in mind; SOME FREAKING WARNING WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE - maybe could have saved for it, instead of recently shelling out 20,000 credits for an extra row of baggage space.

My first character got a warning at level 20 that I should save for vehicle training. Maybe that warning was removed or it just bugged.

That's a @$@#%^!@ outrage!

1. The amount is simply ridiculous and way too high.

2. With #1 being kept firmly in mind; SOME FREAKING WARNING WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE - maybe could have saved for it, instead of recently shelling out 20,000 credits for an extra row of baggage space.

I just hit 25 for the first time and the game's just gone from being fun for the story and play's sake, to whoring for credits. Great job, Bioware. What really pisses me off as an old school gamer is knowing that the absurdity of this will sink into some thick producer's skull sometime down the line and the price will be lowered...

lotta good that does the rest of us now.

Stop buying level 26 Epics on the Galactic Market, L2P, TROLL

I just hit 25 for the first time and the game's just gone from being fun for the story and play's sake, to whoring for credits. Great job, Bioware. What really pisses me off as an old school gamer is knowing that the absurdity of this will sink into some thick producer's skull sometime down the line and the price will be lowered...

lol, one guy expected World of Warcraft 2.

1. If you don't buy new gear on the AH every 2 levels you should have in excess of 60k by 25

2. You get a warning at level 20. In fact, it's titled 'start saving!' with details as to WHY you should start saving

3. Once you have a 50 you should be making money hand over fist. I can make 60k in an hour watching TV without exploits

The game DOES warn you at level 20. And it's very cheap. And you never need that extra row of inventory space.

lol, wait till you spend about 5 times that amount for a meager 10% speed increase.

The price is fine. The speed is what sucks. A futuristic frictionless motorcycle equipped with three miniature jet engines going only as fast as a horse? ... right. I understand why its not going at a believable speed but it should at least be going at another +100%!

First, all you had to do was change "Trainable" to "All" in your trainer window to see what skills were coming up for your class to see the 40k price tag at 25....

Second, REALLY? You haven't spoken to anyone over 25, guild-mate, friends, general chat that mentioned the 40k cost of the skill??? I call shenanigans! There's no way you had no clue what so ever that it was 40k to use a mount.

And if I'm wrong, and you really didn't know, it's not Bioware's fault you turned off your tutorial, never joined a guild, never looked at future skills, or participated in general chat.

Edited by ViddWizard

lol, wait till you spend about 5 times that amount for a meager 10% speed increase.

The price is fine. The speed is what sucks. A futuristic frictionless motorcycle equipped with three miniature jet engines going only as fast as a horse? ... right. I understand why its not going at a believable speed but it should at least be going at another +100%!

Lol it seemed a lot faster than walking when I first got it. Around tattoine was where it started feeling sloooow.. so much moar desert...