Why would you take away the Tionese,Columi and Rakata armor sets?

alexhbl

You take away the armor sets and the only thing we got from the 50's are som battlemaster gears which is way to frustrating and time consumig to get and some Black Hole armor sets which most looks like total ****, jesus christ you have some real good armors which just looks so got damn awesome and you get rid of them, Bioware either do u hate ur players or ur just really god damn stupid. Thx for ruining this game with ****** dailys that sucks *** :rak_01: the 50's were the best and only good thing about this game, before war hero and all that makeb ****. plz just *********** stop "improving game" and just let the whole thing shut down or just fix this. Make this game good AGAIN, cuz it hasn't in a VERY long time.

I remember the days when everyone despised the Centurion - Battlemaster and Tionese - Rakata Endgame Armor Sets.

Me too...so glad we got better looking armour. Ok it's mostly via the cartel market but I really hated the look of the old endgame gear and you had no choice basically, especially because set bonuses were part of the armour. Yeh the past was so great....not!

Bioware, please, bring the Rakata shells back, I mean, come on, how hard would it be to put the shells out as Cartel stuff or something? You have done it with a lot of other items, literally all that would have to be done is mods removed and formatted for sale on Cartel Market, and many players want this. Many other complained about how it looked and never want it back and that's fine they deserve to have their opinion, but let us CHOOSE, give us the option. Please.:rak_angelic:

Bioware, please, bring the Rakata shells back, I mean, come on, how hard would it be to put the shells out as Cartel stuff or something? You have done it with a lot of other items, literally all that would have to be done is mods removed and formatted for sale on Cartel Market, and many players want this. Many other complained about how it looked and never want it back and that's fine they deserve to have their opinion, but let us CHOOSE, give us the option. Please.:rak_angelic:

God forbid these sets return as schematics for crafters.

I find it highly ironic that so many people complain about the CM yet whenever they want something back, reintroduced or whatever, they just yell will big capital letters to put everything in the CM. Something like it was done with the Battlemaster shells? Screw that.

I still have a character with a Rakata set. It looks ugly and pixelated. It is compatible with the dyes, but any dye makes it look even more ugly.

What was nice about it:

- got it for free at 50, amounted to pretty much free high quality purples, much better than the patchwork adaptive gear we could manage coming out of 49, for free

- had set bonuses for wearing the whole set, which again was free

I believe their reason for getting rid of it was that they wanted the stats to be bound to the augments rather than the gear itself, plus it was pretty overpowered for being free.

So, I guess if they were to bring this back, they would have to give us free, purple augments (armoring, mod, enhancement, barrel, hilt, color crystal) at level 50. I'd support that, but I really doubt they will do it.

God forbid these sets return as schematics for crafters.

I find it highly ironic that so many people complain about the CM yet whenever they want something back, reintroduced or whatever, they just yell will big capital letters to put everything in the CM. Something like it was done with the Battlemaster shells? Screw that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^What Wicked said.

Let's have less CM stuff, more crafting stuff.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^What Wicked said.

Let's have less CM stuff, more crafting stuff.

I for one would appreciate the opportunity to craft more stuff. The schematics introduced in 2.0 were appalling to say the least.

those sets by far are the ugliest the game ever had. now a few people who never were forced to wear them want them back is just laughable.

so much for new players' tastes in armor. :rolleyes:

The new ones aren't exactly an improvement, not to mention that Campaign and the like gear for BH's have the propulsion system coming out of their feet, regardless of the fact there's a jet pack equipped in the back. :rolleyes:

I for one would appreciate the opportunity to craft more stuff. The schematics introduced in 2.0 were appalling to say the least.

Some were okay looking like Polished Mara/Polished Warlord, and the Shock-Dispersing HEADgear isn't half bad.

But yeah, there were far too few new 2.0 craft sets introduced. Only about what, 12 new sets compared to the 60 we got in 1.0?

Some were okay looking like Polished Mara/Polished Warlord, and the Shock-Dispersing HEADgear isn't half bad.

But yeah, there were far too few new 2.0 craft sets introduced. Only about what, 12 new sets compared to the 60 we got in 1.0?

That was my point. ;)

For instance, there are at least a dozen(!) variations, when it comes to imperial uniforms and we can only use a handful of those, not to mention the fact the Hooligan armor set is complete garbage, since the gloves, boots and belt don't match with the rest of the set, not to mention Bioware forgot to include the bracer for that one.

I won't even get around the fact the number of NPC's we see using armor sets with the hood down, which we don't have, that could be included as schematics as well... Ohhhh, too late. :p

I remember the days when everyone despised the Centurion - Battlemaster and Tionese - Rakata Endgame Armor Sets.

As do I. Those days lasted until after those sets were no longer available. It came not long after I joined the game and reached lvl 50 with my Sentinel.