swtorPaladin Begerin channel

siegeshot

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who are u again?

i was just about to ask that. Probably some no name leftover from Retal.

you can talk all the trash you want about me, about how "i'll never make the big leagues". I might lose in 4's, but at least I have the grapes to qeue instead of running my mouth on the forums about how big of a ****** i am and hiding behind a forum name. qeue up or shut up, kbai.

Edited by NvrShoutNvr

Lol, what's the big deal? The guy was frustrated and vented. Everybody's said or done something out of character out of frustration. Guess we have to bring BC forum drama to everything.

Keep making your videos the way you want to make them. I still watch them occasionally even if you do say "do I tell you how to play?" to me in game. :p

i was just about to ask that. Probably some no name leftover from Retal.

you can talk all the trash you want about me, about how "i'll never make the big leagues". I might lose in 4's, but at least I have the grapes to qeue instead of running my mouth on the forums about how big of a ****** i am and hiding behind a forum name. qeue up or shut up, kbai.

And then you give Dashara a speech on how rated works...

Where do you see me running my mouth on the forums about how big I am?

Seems like you're describing yourself buddyboybbe.

bbyboi y u gotta do dis 2 me

it seems like you're perfectly fine with calling everybody else out, but won't even tell us who you are. either scared of being associated with nobodies, or being a nobody yourself. I might not be leetleetsuperpro but at least people know who i am :rolleyes:

Edited by NvrShoutNvr

bbyboi y u gotta do dis 2 me

it seems like you're perfectly fine with calling everybody else out, but won't even tell us who you are. either scared of being associated with nobodies, or being a nobody yourself. I might not be leetleetsuperpro but at least people know who i am :rolleyes:

You do realise you're sitting behind a computer screen, and ever if I know your character's name, doesn't make you #ballsdeep

Queue up on bastion please bbe

It's really too bad that forum drama needs to invade everything. I thought he did a good job sharing these videos, and his voice is usually pretty soothing, great background sounds as you're working on a project.

Plus it's fun to look at your performance from the other side of the field or an outside perspective. Efforts like this, and it is an effort, shouldn't be discouraged or devolve into e-peen contests. That's not health for our community while efforts like this and cowboy funk help to draw new players in so that eventually they can play better.

I may wish that he didn't like hyper gates so much since it's my least favorite map both mechanically and aesthetically, but I love that he took the time to share his travels through the warfront, especially with so many different matches to watch.

#yesimcryingplzstahhurtingfweelings/crywhyudodis

ya'll can't stop asking him for his name, it is irrelevant. he is pointing out facts!

#inyormik(orwhoamireally)wetrust

In all seriousness, why'd you leave Feken?

Edit: Cause you know, this game is fo realzzzzz

Edited by Yormik

Just sayin, you did a lot mouth running with the forum name Trixdope ;)

Is Deydey still mad because bad?