swtorPaladin Begerin channel

siegeshot

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should quit swtor and take a break from Video games you seem a tad red in the face.

Woah son I had no idea me and Zuhara are joking on the forums son! Try harder next time lmao.

Oh and neither post had anything to do with SWTOR so uhm yeah good job I think? I understand you're obsessed with me because I called you garbage but cmon now at least make this good.

Edited by Turretboy

Woah son I had no idea me and Zuhara are joking on the forums son! Try harder next time lmao.

Oh and neither post had anything to do with SWTOR so uhm yeah good job I think? I understand you're obsessed with me because I called you garbage but cmon now at least make this good.

He wasn't so quick to reply this time. Where did he go?

Maybe his head finally exploded from all the fail.

Sorry, I didnt mean too

Sorry son I was cooking lunch.

I can't believe that you're really this upset over being called garbage it must suck being that insecure :\ over what gets said on the internet but I guess its true after all if its on the internet its true :D

Edited by Turretboy

Sorry son I was cooking lunch.

I can't believe that you're really this upset over being called garbage it must suck being that insecure :\ over what gets said on the internet but I guess its true after all if its on the internet its true :D

Lol, keep it coming.

Digging your own grave makes it easier for the rest of us.

you mispelled it idiot, and it's still a better name that turretboy.

at least do turretman so you don't sound like such a scrawmy pleb

Oh you mad? brb naming my self after soulja boy so we can run around naming our toons after the worst rappers alive!

yo dawg im wakafl0kaflame #yoloswag#swag#swag#swag#swag#swag#can'trap#swag###################

u got the most internet #swagz i've ever seen

:rolleyes:

Edited by Turretboy

"im the best ur all badz l2p noob go cry 2 ur mommy becuz u lost in a video game ur mad go outside and smell the fresh air u scrawny pale a*s white boy livin in ur mommas basement fgt scrub #yoloswag #247 #3604lyf #bestatswtorfukdah8ers"

amidoinitrite?

no

/5char