Can some one explain to me why the other server Think they are Superior?

KalElc

Errrr, people behave in-game much as they would IRL if they could get away with it. The economics of MMOs have, for over a decade, been the subject of RL studies into economies.

That may have an element of truth to it. But nothing you say or whine about is going to change the fact this is a game and those who play it have a choice to switch off their PC and forget the trolls, a-holes, whiners, idiots etc. People with an ounce of sense will understand that.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That may have an element of truth to it. But nothing you say or whine about is going to change the fact this is a game and those who play it have a choice to switch off their PC and forget the trolls, a-holes, whiners, idiots etc. People with an ounce of sense will understand that.

I was responding to the OP, which has nothing to do with turning your computer off to ignore people. I never once said people were forced to deal with tools so get off your soapbox.

Errrr, people behave in-game much as they would IRL if they could get away with it. The economics of MMOs have, for over a decade, been the subject of RL studies into economies.

Well technically you could shout hodor in a public place and sing haddaway without getting into too much trouble but people don't.. :(

Can you explain to me why Americans think they're superior to other countries when they fall behind in almost every metric available? Can you explain to me why men and women think they are superior to the other? or why some races of people think they are superior?

are you alive....

The reason you are playing this same game and being on this forum is thanks to America... lol whether bad or wrong the Prime Capitalist Country in the World has changed how we live.

If it was for the Brits and a couple of other Euros we still hang on under there queen, here down South we have always two people running a state; the State and the other group called with a variant of names, those East still believe in Equality as the Animal Farm book by George something....

Internet, cars, travelling, computers, may not have all been invented by the USA, but its thanks to them they became accessible to a majority....

Lol now this post is turning dumb.

I was on couple of PTS (for me most of the time it turns the game boring to go much in it) and PVP has always been dead unless ter was a new game mode, and even then was a big IF to get the pops.

I was on couple of PTS (for me most of the time it turns the game boring to go much in it) and PVP has always been dead unless ter was a new game mode, and even then was a big IF to get the pops.

You still don't seem to grasp that this isn't about accidentally running into americans on the PTS when it's up. It's about meeting them on beforehand said times since people want to prove they're the best. They're not going to prove it by accidentally running into eachother in the rare games you do get there.

You still don't seem to grasp that this isn't about accidentally running into americans on the PTS when it's up. It's about meeting them on beforehand said times since people want to prove they're the best. They're not going to prove it by accidentally running into eachother in the rare games you do get there.

This. next time PTS is up lets set a time up

Edited by Jakev-

are you alive....

The reason you are playing this same game and being on this forum is thanks to America... lol whether bad or wrong the Prime Capitalist Country in the World has changed how we live.

If it was for the Brits and a couple of other Euros we still hang on under there queen, here down South we have always two people running a state; the State and the other group called with a variant of names, those East still believe in Equality as the Animal Farm book by George something....

Internet, cars, travelling, computers, may not have all been invented by the USA, but its thanks to them they became accessible to a majority....

Lol now this post is turning dumb.

Well up to the point. US entered the war late in order to undermine Europe but the effect in Democracy and Civil rights was immense.

Edited by Aetideus

The usa spread democracy and civil rights?

Do you really want to go down the road of that argument?

You didn't know?

Before the brave Americans founded Europe in mid 15th century by sailing over the Atlantic's on their great ship Mayflower our ancestors were running half-naked in the fields of grass and hunting deers with bows and arrows.

Edited by helloder