Can you skip a planet in the storyline?

Fairyhaven

Thread needs more posts like this, fewer posts taking the OP to task.

Thank you for saying that. It really irritates me that so many just love to argue and hate on forums. It's why I don't normally go on them. Like the guys saying I think murdering is okay- it's a war. I don't do the murder quests- the people who get shot or hit with a saber are fighting me in a war. We don't call vets murderers. That would be wrong. It's not murder if they're unfortunate casualties in war.

So, yeah, thanks for sticking up for me. =D It's hard to find nice conversations on forums sometimes...

I must admit that I have difficulties understanding how one can take so much offence in this. If you want to do the class story it all, you'll have to do it, even on Nar Shaddah. But doing the class story only should not be a very big deal; I don't know exactly how long it takes but you shouldn't have to remain on Nar Shaddah for more than two hours or and then say goodbye forever...

Thread needs more posts like this, fewer posts taking the OP to task.

The problem is that the OP knows they can just run through the class quests and be done with the planet...except that they don't want to bother with the planet at all...class quests included.

I don't think anyone is "taking the OP to task"...they are simply telling them how it is.

If the little bit of holographic images that you see on Nar Shaddaa are this offensive to anyone...then it is a logic afterthought that this game is probably not a good game for them.

Edited by VitalityPrime

The only reason I ran only the class quests with such a high level was to unlock the class buff. I would never suggest doing it if you actually wanted to enjoy the story.

To each their own I guess.

I wasn't saying that someone should do what I did either. I simply told my experience and that it was a very good way for me to enjoy a class story without any kind of derailment. I thought of this after I played a Bounty Hunter on the PTS, before 2.0, where there was the clicky to get you to 55 and gear available. All I did was play the class story only.

II'd just be teensy bit more grateful still if I could skip it completely. But... I guess that's Star Wars for you.

Honestly, the class quests themselves usually comprise of 3- 5 quests per planet. If you wait until you overlevel the content you can be done in an hour (or less).

when you get to Nar Shada just point your character facing down and pull up the area map. You can move with the map up and it turns sort of translucent so you can only "kinda" see whats around there. Focus on running to the next location for your quest and you can pretty much avoid seeing anything.