Love it! Love it! Love it!!!!

Oteefo

I do too. Jump to Lightspeed was the best part about SWG in my opinion. I've been a flight simulator fan for years, and loved TIE Fighter and Rogue Squadron.

I wasn't so sure about playing PvP, I'm not normally into that, but that's not a problem for me in this. I'm having the time of my life. :)

I do hope some kind of PvE expansion is added later, where you can do something like a flashpoint (maybe you join a team to take out a capital ship) but what we have for now is pretty sweet.

Another thing I'd like is more opportunities to customize the look of my ship, though the pain jobs and blaster/engine color changes are a good start.

It seems the only ones who don't like it are the ones who are too lazy to learn how it actually works, or just plain bad.

Lol, Good one!

I played for 4 hours and had so much fun I didn't even realize 4 hours went by.

I wasn't so sure about playing PvP, I'm not normally into that, but that's not a problem for me in this. I'm having the time of my life. :)

I do hope some kind of PvE expansion is added later, where you can do something like a flashpoint (maybe you join a team to take out a capital ship) but what we have for now is pretty sweet.

That's almost verbatim my thoughts. I wished they had some PvE content for this... but I'm having a lot of fun so far now that I'm not constantly crashing into the sides of mountains/sateillites.

It seems the only ones who don't like it are the ones who are too lazy to learn how it actually works, or just plain bad.

I have to agree with this. Seems like a lot of people jumped in and for some reason just thought they'd immediately be good at it.

I like that it's pure PVP. I'm not a big PVP fan, but this really seems the best way to do starfighters in the setting.

The leveling up, crew members and stuff hung on around it I like.

Going to take a while to learn the controls. Need to map some stuff to the gamepad, for sure.