Can we use gamepads for GS?

Ifolad

I'm currently patching and reading forums here and was wondering if it is or would ever be possible to hook my logitech game controller up to the game for GSF? When I played SWG i used one and it made the handling of space flight MUCH more realistic than using my mouse and made it more enjoyable for me. It might be such a thing that we can already do this and I am unaware as i haven't tried. IF anyone or BW knows anything about this it would be appreciated.

-Ifolad the Unmasked

Well shoot, thanks for letting me know, i'm still patching, the 90% range seems to be slow loading for everyone.

In the words of David Wooderson (Mathew McConaughey) from Dazed and Confused,

"It would be a lot cooler if they did"

Well count me in as /signed.

I'm really trying very hard not to QQ too much before I even try this but I'm just beside myself. How in the world did they think releasing dog fighting simulation without controller support was a good idea is beyond me. It's total BS.

Yes we can , well I do , my early setup first incarnation seems pretty neat too :) , I guess i will start an xpadder thread at some point. Just wish you could keybind mouse buttons in the keybind section though. I use the same xpadder setup for ground and space combat now.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

I would like it, it would actually make me want to buy a set of gear for flight sims. you know a joystick, and throttle controller. That would be quite fun. Though, you could just use some sort of custom 3rd party equipment to make something like a 360 controller be useable for GSF.