Mailbox Droid Not Working Due to Accuracy?

ShiningKnights

Nah. Accuracy only affects the chance of you getting opening the correct mail on the mailbox droid AFTER it gets summoned.

To successfully summon the mailbox droid however, requires presence. If you are low on presense, stack a few presense augs.

in a more serious note, however, the droid was probably taking a lot longer to show up on your screen due to one reason or another.

So I've been noticing that my mailbox droid doesn't always pop-up when I open it, even though it gives me the debuff. Is this because accuracy affects this ability? My vanguard's accuracy is only at 75% so I'm wondering if this is somehow tied into it.

I can't tell if you are joking/trolling. Hopefully so, but just in case, cos I have seen dumber genuine questions, your stats are not tied to your mailbox. That's just a bug that has been around for a while.

I can't tell if you are joking/trolling. Hopefully so, but just in case, cos I have seen dumber genuine questions, your stats are not tied to your mailbox. That's just a bug that has been around for a while.

I don't think he's trolling, heck I'm not certain why 90% of the time my mailbox works but 10% of the time it doesn't.