Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Best player of each class!

Arkillon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are only 4 good pvp mercs on this server: Xav'uy, myself, one from chandrian, and one from EA who's names I forget, looking forward to seeing all of us get globaled in the upcoming ranked season!

You made a couple of mistakes. First, you forgot Xani, Pebbless (Bamm's merc), and Dedication (as already mentioned). Second, you included yourself.

You made a couple of mistakes. First, you forgot Xani, Pebbless (Bamm's merc), and Dedication (as already mentioned). Second, you included yourself.

Haven't seen xani on in a while. And yeah I included myself. Pebbles has been nothing special from what I've seen.

Haven't seen xani on in a while. And yeah I included myself. Pebbles has been nothing special from what I've seen.

Rofl. YOU, judging people? And thinking you're one of the best mercs? Lmfao. Reason why you think you do good is that most pvpers that would destroy you on their mercs just haven't leveled the toon to 60 yet. Or they prefer playing other toons. Love how only pvers that no one heard about are "the 4 good pvp mercs". Please. Jalgo, One'man,Xani, etc... Any good pvper with a 60merc would be better than you lol. Reality check, Taero. You're average.

Edut: fyi this isn't pve, you're no one here: you aren't the "merc reference" and by excluding dedication, and including you, you just made yourself look even more ridiculous. Stick to pve ty

Edited by Arkillon

Rofl. YOU, judging people? And thinking you're one of the best mercs? Lmfao. Reason why you think you do good is that most pvpers that would destroy you on their mercs just haven't leveled the toon to 60 yet. Or they prefer playing other toons. Love how only pvers that no one heard about are "the 4 good pvp mercs". Please. Jalgo, One'man,Xani, etc... Any good pvper with a 60merc would be better than you lol. Reality check, Taero. You're average.

Edut: fyi this isn't pve, you're no one here: you aren't the "merc reference" and by excluding dedication, and including you, you just made yourself look even more ridiculous. Stick to pve ty

Someone's still salty I called him average, I'm sorry Pierre. Is that better?

Wait so you youre saying you havent been in a wz lately, since you havent seen Xani and apparently Bammbamm is average......... You gots all the flame emojis in the world...Hot Takes by Taero

There are only 4 good pvp mercs on this server: Xav'uy, myself, one from chandrian, and one from EA who's names I forget, looking forward to seeing all of us get globaled in the upcoming ranked season!

Taero, no offense, but I consider my mando better than yours and still I wouldn't put myself up there as being one of the best on server. I'm maybe Top 15 :D but still, I suck in arenas on him and get globalled like a b*tch from time to time in those.

oh how I wish I could play this hard game atm.

Chasso

Regstar

Xani

Jalgo

BammBamm

Those are your top 5 imo.

I don't believe Chasso plays or has played on Shadowlands in a while so he's out :( And I haven't seen Jalgo on his merc often enough to give my opinion on his skill. That said I would probably rank Dedication as the top merc followed by Xani and Bammbamm tied. For dps that is. Healer merc I would pick Xavuy/Savage/Bammbamm. Not sure about their ranking.

Edited by Dage

Taero, no offense, but I consider my mando better than yours and still I wouldn't put myself up there as being one of the best on server. I'm maybe Top 15 :D but still, I suck in arenas on him and get globalled like a b*tch from time to time in those.

I don't believe Chasso plays or has played on Shadowlands in a while so he's out :( And I haven't seen Jalgo on his merc often enough to give my opinion on his skill. That said I would probably rank Dedication as the top merc followed by Xani and Bammbamm tied. For dps that is. Healer merc I would pick Xavuy/Savage/Bammbamm. Not sure about their ranking.

While Chasso and Donna no longer play they are still automatically on the list for top 4 merc/mando by default.

Edited by RPsus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.