Best player of each class!

Arkillon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you vote Seraphyx over me when the guy has said that he doesn't like queuing when I'm on because he doesn't win. No offense to Seraphyx, but for reals mang.

there's 2 ways to take the fact that he doesnt win when you're on..... :jawa_wink:

How do you vote Seraphyx over me when the guy has said that he doesn't like queuing when I'm on because he doesn't win. No offense to Seraphyx, but for reals mang.

Why are you shocked? Just about everyone vote for his friends

People who solo queue regularly that deal with pugs more and perform just as well/better than others who are always in a group (not a whine statement by any means) = my personal picks.

Chems 2016!

Btw I think I've talked to him maybe 2 or 3 times. Not a guildie/bestie. /shock :eek:

1. I am a she

2. I never even spoken to you, or said anything to you or said anything to anyone about you... So i have no idea where this "he doesnt like queing when im on" happened, but it never happened with me.

3. stop making stuff up

4. This whole thread is dumb

5. Kyarra is my epic healer <3

Edited by failingbeauty

So being average at an awful spec makes you the best?

I never said one thing one way or the other about him. I wouldn't put him anywhere near my top Mara though.

Vajenga and Thesauce fought for hours. We both lost.

We're still playing SWTOR. We all lose.

Edited by countpopeula