Hail Skroob & Blood Bath on Oricon

PhilD

Heaven forbid people trying to breathe life back into a pvp scene. Oh wait PVE'ers dont like PVP'ers crashing their party?...Well know you know how we feel when you clog up our warzones with your 25k health and green unaugmented pve gear..and yes as of late I have seen lots of Fail Skrub in warzones...even seen 1 superque last week:eek:

Chaotic Pixels should be one of the last to utter a word about being bad. It's good to see guilds take a stand make their name known; alas you're not quite there yet. Maybe you should teach an Objectives 101 and Instruction to Teamwork and Warzones course to your members before you bash on another guild over a matter of who queues for warzones in unaugmented/green gear.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank You come again and have a Terrible day

fixed that for you know you just read they above statement in a Indian ascent you know this to be true

Unleash the dogs of war strike havoc in the hearts of men, break their will devour the tears of sorrow.

Edited by Neoforcer

We have been doing world pvp battles on Oricon for the last couple of weekends. doing another this weekend.

I found that i left my flag up as I was doing my oricon dailies. I was killing adds on the south side of the map and i noticed something was still attacking me after i took down the adds. It was a trooper. don't know if he attacked me on purpose or by accident as i was right underneath the teraforming thing. I just went with it and pulled him in. I popped my jawa and killed him. I'm only in pve gear and i have been having a lot of fun pvping. I had a couple of other folks attack me a few times afterwards. I just try to have my jawa up when ever i get attacked. It's fun and I'm not going to learn to pvp unless i try right? I make it a note to tell folk i'min pve gear and they should target me. so if any of you pvp folks see "isgoingcommando" legacy names walking around oricon. feel free to attack me I'll try to pop my jawa before i defend myself or you kill me. 8)

just a random post .

We have been doing world pvp battles on Oricon for the last couple of weekends. doing another this weekend.

I found that i left my flag up as I was doing my oricon dailies. I was killing adds on the south side of the map and i noticed something was still attacking me after i took down the adds. It was a trooper. don't know if he attacked me on purpose or by accident as i was right underneath the teraforming thing. I just went with it and pulled him in. I popped my jawa and killed him. I'm only in pve gear and i have been having a lot of fun pvping. I had a couple of other folks attack me a few times afterwards. I just try to have my jawa up when ever i get attacked. It's fun and I'm not going to learn to pvp unless i try right? I make it a note to tell folk i'min pve gear and they should target me. so if any of you pvp folks see "isgoingcommando" legacy names walking around oricon. feel free to attack me I'll try to pop my jawa before i defend myself or you kill me. 8)

just a random post .

Now see this guy understands what fun it is for world PVP

Heaven forbid people trying to breathe life back into a pvp scene. Oh wait PVE'ers dont like PVP'ers crashing their party?...Well now you know how we feel when you clog up our warzones with your 25k health and green unaugmented pve gear..and yes as of late I have seen lots of Fail Skrub in warzones...even seen 1 superque last week:eek:

Sadly bolster with unagmented green level 10 gear is actually better than partial conq. unagmented. You loose bonus damage but have much higher health pool and are capped at 2018 expertise.

Thanks Bioware for bolster.......

Chaotic Pixels should be one of the last to utter a word about being bad. It's good to see guilds take a stand make their name known; alas you're not quite there yet. Maybe you should teach an Objectives 101 and Instruction to Teamwork and Warzones course to your members before you bash on another guild over a matter of who queues for warzones in unaugmented/green gear.

and you are who? nobody ..ok just checking

How do you change the story twice and then want people to believe you? Was it in front of the escape pod or on a mob? Was it AoE? or auto attack? Make up your mind.

not sure how he's contradicting himself. he isn't sure how he got flagged. he's sure it was a stealthy that killed him. sylv's explanation would seem more convincing to me.

this is also typical "pvper" behavior and is pretty much why pve servers exist. bw has gone out of its way to prevent auto/inadvertent flagging.

kind of a stupid thing to create a thread about tbh. report it in game. video evidence if you can provide it. at the very least BW will jump on the exploit that the guy used to gank you. he's a douche. he played a douche move on you. nothing you can do about it. move along. in other news...eso levels 1-17 tonight! :cool:

not sure how he's contradicting himself. he isn't sure how he got flagged. he's sure it was a stealthy that killed him. sylv's explanation would seem more convincing to me.

this is also typical "pvper" behavior and is pretty much why pve servers exist. bw has gone out of its way to prevent auto/inadvertent flagging.

kind of a stupid thing to create a thread about tbh. report it in game. video evidence if you can provide it. at the very least BW will jump on the exploit that the guy used to gank you. he's a douche. he played a douche move on you. nothing you can do about it. move along. in other news...eso levels 1-17 tonight! :cool:

Nda rule breaker!!!! :p

Now see this guy understands what fun it is for world PVP

It's only fun if that's what you're looking for. If you're just trying to do dailies and someone "unstealths" in front of you causing you to auto-flag and attack them that's just lame. And I've had that happen before.

Doing dailies with the wife on Section X in the Heroic 2 area on my Sorc and some idiot decides to stand right in front of my objective. I knew he was flagged, but it didn't click that he was on the opposite faction and he wouldn't get it the objective, I just thought he was trying to steal it and in my clicking frenzy somehow I was now attacking him and his buddies are trying to kill us. Completely unintended but this is what happens. I get people who try to do that now. And I'll say it...we slaughtered them. My wife was on her PT and she's quite beastly with the DPS with me healing. To avoid anymore hassles we hopped into a PvP match to unflag and dropped out to finish our dailies.

Point is, people act like there aren't idiots who like to get others flagged just for fun. Used to happen on Ilum like crazy. What's not fun is getting ganked because someone decides to be "that guy". So don't be "that guy". If you see someone flagged, kill em. if not, leave it alone broseph!!

Still waiting on my Damned BETA INVITE!!! :eek::mad:

you're not missing anything. I really have spent 20 mins building a character, 30-40 mins loading and getting kicked. zero mins playing/exploring the actual realm. lol is beta. to be expected.

Doing dailies with the wife on Section X in the Heroic 2 area on my Sorc and some idiot decides to stand right in front of my objective. I knew he was flagged, but it didn't click that he was on the opposite faction and he wouldn't get it the objective, I just thought he was trying to steal it and in my clicking frenzy somehow I was now attacking him and his buddies are trying to kill us. Completely unintended but this is what happens. I get people who try to do that now. And I'll say it...we slaughtered them. My wife was on her PT and she's quite beastly with the DPS with me healing. To avoid anymore hassles we hopped into a PvP match to unflag and dropped out to finish our dailies.

I'm pretty sure you can prevent this behavior be disabling auto attack on right click.

it's a troll move. what's weird is I know really nice guys (Irl) whose only interest in MMOs is pvp, but they'll roll a character on a pve server just to troll people like that. usually it's just a matter of standing outside of a pvp zone (e.g., wintergrasp) and they'll shoot you down as you exit the zone sometimes dismount you while you're flying and were never even pvping. meh. iunno.

Edited by foxmob

I am not nearly stupid enough to purposefully flag myself for PvP on Oricon while wearing mostly unaugmented 69s, and if I was, I wouldn't be here complaining that I had gotten a well deserved a**-kicking. The obvious other explanation is that the op unstealthed in front of a member of the mob and assumed I'd catch him in my target switching.

Either way, it was a tactic designed to get a player who wasn't intending to PvP into doing so. Having been in plenty of WZs with your guild while playing my sniper, it's not surprising that that's the kind of behavior you'd need to resort to.

FYI, they fixed that exploit of standing in AOEs and flagging players. They did that about 6-9 months ago. I know cuz I tried doing it. Get with the times, man. At least do your homework before making things up and then whining about it in the forums.

How do you change the story twice and then want people to believe you? Was it in front of the escape pod or on a mob? Was it AoE? or auto attack? Make up your mind.

It was an obvious cry for attention.

Edited by Kaisenz

FYI, they fixed that exploit of standing in AOEs and flagging players. They did that about 6-9 months ago. I know cuz I tried doing it. Get with the times, man. At least do your homework before making things up and then whining about it in the forums.

Ganking is pathetic, especially when you trick people into flagging and do it.

Edited by Icebergy

Ganking is pathetic, especially when you trick people into flagging and do it.

Yep tricking them to target a none stealth class standing out in the open next to nothing consuming to a 1/4 health. Watching the OP switch targets then sit there targeting the player with low health then shoot the flagged player. His fellow guild member flagged up trying to kill the that flagged player. That was so tricky he flagged him self on purpose there a reason The OP cant keep his story the same. It's not because he does not know what happened it's because when you lie you cant remember what you said the last time you told the story. Interrogation 101 some one switches there story it means they cant tell you the truth because the truth incriminates them.

So the OP wanted to gank a flagged player to bad there were others around to turn the tables