So where are all these Assassins dominating the leader boards?

Stavroz

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you look into anything you say or just spout endless *****? 5people does not equal an entire server. I'd also be willing to bet anyone of those 5people could steamroll any of your toons in a legit duel(Which believe me, is painful for me to say), they wintraded for comms, rating was a bug that was coincidental to what they did.

Also, you'd have seen in the threads about it that said sin tank was one of the guys calling for them to be banned, and has been arguing with the guys from drama about it for quite a few days now. But you dismiss an entire server based on 4people, go you!

And your opinion of my play level is based on what? There's nobody in swtor who steamrolls me in duels and I'm not even a dueler. Keep your coolaid nice and cold my friend.

As for your sin buddy at the top of the TEAM rated congrats but if you've got enough leeway in your rateds to main a sin tank it doesn't speak about how good your sin is, it speaks about the lack of real competition on tofn.

Edited by JP_Legatus

And your opinion of my play level is based on what? There's nobody in swtor who steamrolls me in duels and I'm not even a dueler. Keep your coolaid nice and cold my friend.

Its based on the fact you make complete wild accusations about an entire server, making me think you're a bit of a dick. In general, better pvpers don't make assumptions based on a server.

Its based on the fact you make complete wild accusations about an entire server, making me think you're a bit of a dick. In general, better pvpers don't make assumptions based on a server.

I didn't make any assumptions. I told you to draw your own conclusions based on the evidence, and clearly you drew the wrong ones. Go ahead and give it a second try, free of charge.

I didn't make any assumptions. I told you to draw your own conclusions based on the evidence, and clearly you drew the wrong ones. Go ahead and give it a second try, free of charge.

Its pretty obvious what you were implying, but by all means, you keep deciding the server has no competition. after all, you have screenshots of numbers from months ago, you clearly know all about tofns competition and the state of assasins.

I'm pretty sure I had like every sin record on torbattles back when the site was still active. If you think I'm bad at my sin feel free to play better on yours.

I'm pretty confident he would roll you over, and don't even bother to try me.

But yeah, a Marauder cannot provide anywhere near the level of support that an Assassin can.

Its pretty obvious what you were implying, but by all means, you keep deciding the server has no competition. after all, you have screenshots of numbers from months ago, you clearly know all about tofns competition and the state of assasins.

I'm not implying anything. It's a well known fact that pvp in this game is dying and that team rateds consist of one top guild on each server getting free reign over the team rated scene. In solo pvp the results are much more balanced.

As for the state of sins if you want a tank who does the best damage you bring a hybrid PT. If you want a tank with. The best protection you bring a jugg. If you want a nice in between you'd bring a PT full tank. There's nothing sins do best currently. The fact that that guy is atop the team rated and that all the other evidence is the way it is supports everything I've said.

I'm pretty confident he would roll you over, and don't even bother to try me.

But yeah, a Marauder cannot provide anywhere near the level of support that an Assassin can.

There is nobody in swtor who "rolls over" me in duels and again I'm not a dueler.

Also I enjoy you both taking attention off the real evidence about sin performance and instead discussing duels, which is not relevant to this discussion at all. I guess if you can't say anything relevant or useful to support your case you can always spam nonsense about duels in a non-dueling game AMIRITE?

You people have some serious inferiority issues to work out.

Ps and again your analysis of my play is based on what? My guess is it's based on how much you enjoy flapping your gums.

Edited by JP_Legatus

Please, this isn't about duels. I simply made a statement that in all honesty I wouldn't be surprised to see true.

Ever tried looking into the mirror though? Because I can perfectly keep up with marauders, stay alive just as long or longer and provide for better battle control.

You can argue all you want, but a Marauder only beats that once every 45 seconds with a 4 second AoE mez.

Which is just stupidly OP the way it is.

I'm not implying anything. It's a well known fact that pvp in this game is dying and that team rateds consist of one top guild on each server getting free reign over the team rated scene. In solo pvp the results are much more balanced.

As for the state of sins if you want a tank who does the best damage you bring a hybrid PT. If you want a tank with. The best protection you bring a jugg. If you want a nice in between you'd bring a PT full tank. There's nothing sins do best currently. The fact that that guy is atop the team rated and that all the other evidence is the way it is supports everything I've said.

Maybe on your server, tofn has a few guilds that play together and are all capable of beating each other. But like you say, theres no competition there.

And as for sins, lol :) You keep thinking what you want to, sins are useless, everything you say must be right, you have records. :)

Yeah you guys are right, actual evidence is nothing when measured against random baseless opinions.

Keep your coolaid cold, my friends.

I never registered records when I made them. I have absolutely no regard for those "leaderboards" all they contain is useless information.

Doesn't change the facts or the issue

You seem to be spouting a lot of "facts" about "evidence" and the leaderboards, yet I don't see your chars up there. How do you know whats going on with different servers top teams as you keep claiming to? I'm getting the feeling you're basing your opinions from what you read on the forums.

Also, lolrecords, if you use that as your basis for being good at a class or pvp in general than you have a lot to learn.

You seem to be spouting a lot of "facts" about "evidence" and the leaderboards, yet I don't see your chars up there. How do you know whats going on with different servers top teams as you keep claiming to? I'm getting the feeling you're basing your opinions from what you read on the forums.

Also, lolrecords, if you use that as your basis for being good at a class or pvp in general than you have a lot to learn.

The leaderboards are currently the only data that exist for pvp. Yes it's not perfect, but it's also not random conjecture about who's the better dueler, which isn't even relevant to 4v4 or 8v8.

Idk what you use as a basis for being good at pvp, but clearly having any idea what you're talking about isn't part of the process since neither of you has played with or against me but you're both really certain I would get "steamrolled" in duels, which has never happened and is not relevant to team play at all. :rolleyes:

It's pretty obvious to me that you're both more interested in gum flapping and epeen stroking than you are in having any kind of factual discussion or debate.

Edited by JP_Legatus

The leaderboards are currently the only data that exist for pvp. Yes it's not perfect, but it's also not random conjecture about who's the better dueler, which isn't even relevant to 4v4 or 8v8.

Idk what you use as a basis for being good at pvp, but clearly having any idea what you're talking about isn't part of the process since neither of you has played with or against me but you're both really certain I would get "steamrolled" in duels, which has never happened and is not relevant to team play at all. :rolleyes:

It's pretty obvious to me that you're both more interested in gum flapping and epeen stroking than you are in having any kind of factual discussion or debate.

Then I'll explain, the reason I give the impression I don't think much of your sin is that for months I've seen you on the boards claiming that it is a horrible class. You give the impression that in your experience, its dps is terrible, survivability is awful, tanking is completely unviable, and its utility is useless. I myself am certain that you are wrong in each aspect. Is its dps as good as a marauders in a drawn out fight? hell no. Can it throw out huge numbers while avoiding being shut down as easily as a carnage mara? yes. Does it have utility? undoubtedly. The tanking tree itself isnt the best, yet there are tank hybrids which can perform just as well as other tank specs.

This is in my opinion of course, like everything any of us posts is. So naturally, if you don't agree with any point, either A) Every single player on your server is in another leage to the people I've fought against, or B) you don't use your sin to its full potential. That isn't an insult towards your performance on a sin, simply what I think is the reason you have such a low view of Assasins as a class. For myself, I'm a horrible marauder, absolutely awful at it, but that doesn't mean I think marauders can't be considered a strong class, they undoubtedly are slightly insane at the moment. But not when I'm on one.

I simply think the best players on assasins, and the best player on marauders can do just as well as each other, I'd give the advantage to the best assasins because we have much more versatility/options in the fight. Sure sins dont steamroll as well, but that isn't their only job in arenas/wzs/pvp.

And I stopped judging people on ratings after I had a guy in solo queue demand to know why the pyro merc wouldn't guard him. The only thing I look at with regards to ratings is kills/mvp/wins, just to get an idea of the persons experience level.

You mean that sin from TOFN, the server where all the players are abusing the rating exploit?

Clearly sin tank is the best tank, just like mercs are the best overall class since there was a merc at the #1 spot for a day via exploit.

Meanwhile the fact that there are almost 3 times as many PT, OP, and Mara's in the top 100 indicate nothing.

:rolleyes:

Could you please post how to exploit the rating? I am from TOFN and I ld like to use it.

Seriously?

Bad sins have said sins suck since beta. Good sins, have quietly rolled everyone that gets near them. l2p issue. Period. Now, I won't speak for the other specs, but I've played deception/infiltration on my two mains, exclusively, since early access. If you check my post history then, I was saying the same thing I am now. Interestingly enough, to people complaining about the same things you're complaining about now. A lot has changed for sins in that time, but bad players are still bad. Sins have always been fine in skilled hands. We don't need a buff of any sort. We need bad players to stop acting like there's a problem with the class. FYI: if you complain about playing a sin, you're a bad player. Unless, of course, you're complaining about being wrecked by a sin, in which case, your crying would be better placed.

Sins are fine. l2p.

Real sins/shads are laughing at you.

Using the Assassin's logic when it comes to any discussion about concealment operatives...

Yea Sin is fine its just that 99% of the Sins/Shadows are terrabad. And the leaderboard really showed that. L2P better newb shadowsins. :p

Edited by warultima

Using the Assassin's logic when it comes to any discussion about concealment operatives...

Yea Sin is fine its just that 99% of the Sins/Shadows are terrabad. And the leaderboard really showed that. L2P better newb shadowsins. :p

Except that here it's actually true. Operatives just die too fast.