Crested Orokeet / Model Flashfire

Screaming_Ziva

No, what I mean is the "Lord Of The Raklings" achievement. I mean, you get that title after collecting all "Event Raklings", as far as I understood it. It's there. At least in my SWTOR: ;)

No, unfortunately not. The Lord of the Raklings achievement is tied to the other achievements. In order to complete it, you need to complete all the individual achievements, and those require killing the Tunnel Lurker while having the pet out. :)

Screenshot: Completed all rakling achievements.

Well, that's just the cantina tour in a hotel next to the convention center in the evening. If they are listed as an exhibitor, it means EA will also have a booth at the show floor. Whether this means that SWTOR (and Raptr) are represented there is a completely different thing of course.

If you look at all the previous conventions (Gamescom, E3, PAX), EA had a huge booth there, sometimes even across several halls, for FIFA, Sims, Battlefield and all the other major games, but nothing for SWTOR. I'm sure hoping it will be different for Star Wars Celebration and it will be more than just a booth for Star Wars Battlefront and all those mobile games.

Edited by Jerba

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, unfortauntely not. The Lord of the Raklings achievement is tied to the other achievements. In order to complete it, you need to complete all the individual achievements, and those require killing the Tunnel Lurker while having the pet out. :)

Screenshot: Completed all rakling achievements.

Uh. Thank you.

Yes, I have battled that "Underlurker" ;) several times, but never managed get this Achievement. Now I know why.

Hoping to find some information on the Rancor pets, I browsed around. The Help Center page still shows the old version, same goes for the German and French Help Center page.

However, I did find that the Amazon pets are finally available in Europe as well. :)

So now you can get your Model S-13 Sting, Model S-12 Blackbolt and Zonian Monkey Lizard, provided you live in the UK, Germany, Austria or France. I did not find them on any of the other Amazons. In the product description, it says "Game Code 2015 Electronic Arts Inc.", so they can't have been available for too long. Interestingly, I can only find them with the direct link, they won't show up if you use the search function.

Looks like they didn't forget about us European players after all, Alrik. ;) Then again, we've mostly had trouble with the physical cards by InComm from Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop and Target; Amazon's pets have always been realtively easy to get.

Without further ado, here are the links to the pets (and I'll just include the SoR expansion as well for future reference):

And I'm just going to go ahead and update my outdated Cartel Coin card pet list with the current status:

Generation 1 pets:

EU (physical): Forest Nekarr Cat - available (German/Austrian version): EAN 5035224111541

GameStop (digital): Lobelode - in stores as "EA Star Wars TOR 2400 Cartel Coins" or online. retired on 16.09.2014

Walmart (physical): Gilded Flutterplume - UPC 79936604974, retired in Summer 2014

BestBuy (digital): Arctic Manka Lynx - from the Pre-Order kiosk, SKU 8919082, or online. possibly retired by now

Amazon.com (digital): Umbral Blurrg - retired on November 12th, 2013

Target (physical?): Crested Orokeet - shortly available from BestBuy in Oct 2013 before being recalled, now unknown

Generation 2 pets:

BestBuy (physical): Model NovaDive - available, SKU 2308029 (advertised as Model Flashfire)

Amazon (digital): Model S-13 Sting - available for 2,400 Cartel Coins in US and Europe

Walmart (physical): Model M-7 Razorwire - available, UPC 079936615316 (advertised as Model B-4D Legion)

Amazon (digital): Model S-12 Blackbolt - available for 5,500 Cartel Coins in US and Europe

Target (physical): Model GSS-3 Mangler - available, Store Item Number (DPCI) 207-08-0265

EU (physical): Model FT-6 Pike - shortly available in Feb 2014 but not anymore (advertised as Model S-13 Sting)

GameStop (digital): Model Flashfire - available, SKU 608001 (advertised as Model NovaDive)

Generation 3 pets:

Amazon (digital): Zonian Monkey-Lizard - available for 14,500 Cartel Coins in US and Europe (since 10/1/2014)

Unknown: Juvenile Dathomirian Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

Unknown: Juvenile Caridan Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

Unknown: Juvenile Chrysalis Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

Unknown: Juvenile Ottethan Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

Unknown: Juvenile Lehonian Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

Unknown: Giradda's Juvenile Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

Unknown: Juvenile Bull Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

Unknown: Juvenile Tyrant Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

Unknown: Juvenile Felucian Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

Dev posts about the pets | Overview of all physical US cards

Edited by Jerba

Well, we didn't get the Master's Shadow Pack today, so we'll have to be patient for the three new pets. :cool:

I have a feeling they want to delay this pack so that the first Explorer Pack will arrive at the same time as Game Update 3.2 and that they only have a 4-5 week break between the two shipments.

Anyway, a big PSA: The Verdant Gizka decoration is bugged on the 3.1.2 PTS: You no longer have the decoration for it when you learn this pet. As you can see, I have it in my abilities list but I no longer possess the decoration for it.

I just caught the bug before the PTS went down and wrote it on the forums and sent in a ticket, but I doubt they'll be able to fix it before the patch hits the live servers.

We don't know how this bug will affect our strongholds. In the best case, this works similar to the 3.0 bug where you can no longer place down new pets but existing decorations will still show up. In the worst case, your stronghold will be bugged, similar to the Gree Light Pillar (Blue) decoration bug that is in-game right now. There your stronghold will show up as 100% even though you don't have all hooks filled and CS had to fix the strongholds of those players manually.

To be on the safe side, I'd recommend that you go through each stronghold and check if you placed down the Verdant Gizka and remove it before 3.1.2 hits until we have confirmed that this bug has been fixed. All the other pets seem to be fine, this only affects the Verdant Gizka.

EDIT: The SP-R0 Power Droid decoration is also bugged. Make sure to remove that pet as well if you placed it into your stronghold. I double-checked and triple-checked the decorations and those two should be all bugged pets, fortunately it's only two. :)

EDIT 2: After further research, the SP-R0 Power Droid decoration is already bugged on the live servers, it may even have been bugged since strongholds were first added. I'll put in a bug report, but for now, you only need to remove the Verdant Gizka.

Edited by Jerba

Love checking in on this thread every once in a while, I'm pretty sure it's the most informative thread about.. well.. anything SWTOR related. Thank you to everyone ('specially you Jerba!) posting info/ideas.

---

I would definitely be willing to drop 250-400 cartel coins for the pets that are via cards, codes etc (non cartel market, non ingame). I am not interested yet in putting down high amounts of cash ($20+) just for pets (though you get CC too, so it's not totally wasted money), but $2-$5 per pet that I could get at my leisure I would be!

But yeah, if it says its exclusive, it won't be made available. It would also be really unfortunate for people who put down large amounts of money JUST to get the pets that way - $$$ should equal exclusivity, especially if its promised from the get go. It would be like suddenly allowing everyone to access the Collectors Edition Vendor, when many people payed $180 to access it and its exclusive rewards.

This would be a great option for the pets that you can only get for signing up with certain services. (Need for Speed, Raptr, etc)

This would be a great option for the pets that you can only get for signing up with certain services. (Need for Speed, Raptr, etc)

I completely agree with you, I would gladly drop cc's for those pets, I signed up for different games just to get those pets and it didn't always work. I tried to resign up for those games, but it said I already had an account with them, and it doesn't count if it's a different email than the SW's one.

I am REALLY excited that they are giving away a code for the cantina tour pets and it will have unlimited uses on it. I'm hoping someone will post it on reddit or even here. Sadly the closest cantina tour, so far, for me was about a 6 hour drive without stops for gas, bathroom or food! So I wasn't able to make it. I would actually buy a ticket for an online Cantina Tour Stream; you get all the perks too, they mail them to you or give you the codes for virtual items.

Also how soon are the new CC pets coming out? Like Best Buy, Walmart, Gamestop, Amazon, etc.? And does anyone know if they will be making the new pets store exclusive? or what amazon did was offer a bunch of pets, and every time you bought one you got another new model pet in the mail. Also I think Amazon.uk or something like that is offering another pet as well...can we buy one in the US from there and get those exclusive pets? or will they be the same as the amazon.com ones?

Sorry for the long post just wondering and thinking out loud! If there is a link to the questions I asked could someone please send it to me, I couldn't find one. And I was just going off memory from what I heard online or thru a stream, etc.

3.2 is on the PTS but I have no new information, in fact it appears as if they removed all the new pets (Explorer Packs, Rancors, May 4th reward). My theory is that the 3.2 branch was developed independently of the 3.1.2 patch which is why it doesn't have all the new pets.

In Friday's livestream, they mentioned the May 4th promotion and confirmed that it will be for all players, not just subscribers, just like last year. You can find the background picture for it here. That must have been the longest they ever talked about a pet... Last year, we also got Double XP, so when Musco said "There may be more than that coming as well", I'm assuming he meant something along those lines.

Eric Musco: Did you know that there is a Star Wars holiday coming up?

Michael Backus: Which-- What holiday is that?

Eric Musco: Bruce, you know what holiday is coming up.

Bruce Maclean: May the 4th Be With You!

Eric Musco: That's right. May the 4th Be With You! So, as many of you know, May 4th is a big holiday for Star Wars.

Michael Backus: I thought-- It's an astromech, I wanted the sandcrawler...

Eric Musco: Oh, well, I'm sorry.

Michael Backus: I don't get that as a mount?

Eric Musco: No, you don't. Not yet, not yet. Maybe though but not yet.

Michael Backus: Yes, that's pretty cool.

Eric Musco: For May 4th, we're going to be giving out the M4-1S Astromech Droid to all of our players. If you are a player of Star Wars: The Old Republic, you will get the M4 droid. And there may be more than that to coming on on May 4th.

Marketing Director: Woohoo!

Eric Musco: Thanks, Diaz. There may be more than that coming as well, but that's the key. That's the key, that you'll get your own little M4 droid.

Michael Backus: It's adorable.

Eric Musco: Yes, it is adorable.

Michael Backus: What I was talking about, the camo colors.

Bruce Maclean: It's all desert.

Michael Backus: Yeah, it's pretty cool.

Eric Musco: Because what else, I mean what else is more iconic than an Astromech Droid?

Michael Backus: I, to this day, am still convinced that the entire story is about T7. Like to this day.

Eric Musco: That's true.

Michael Backus: Like to all the other classes, it's T7 is the hero.

Eric Musco: One of-- It will always be one of my greatest nostalgias is that when I first came into the office, we have concept art stuff all around. It's kind of like this thing that you can sort of see behind me right here. We have that kind of stuff all over and there is one of T7, with multiple color models.

Michael Backus: That's true.

Eric Musco: And I was like, it's so Star Wars. It warmed--

Michael Backus: Yeah, you feel it right away.

Eric Musco: It warmed my heart.

A little before that (37:35), Musco also mentioned why they switched from a pet reward to a mount reward:

So, let me talk a little bit about some of the changes coming to cantinas. So, as many of you know, for a long time we've given out Taun Fawn pets, then we gave out the M8 droid pets, and they're minipets and they're really awesome but a lot of people were like, "You know, I'm coming to a cantina to get an exclusive item. I think it would be really great if I got a vehicle or mount instead." You got it.

Which once again confirms what we talked about on page 37, mounts are more popular than pets. And since the people coming to cantinas are already players of the game, they very likely already have a character above level 15 or 25 and can ride a speeder, so they can use such a reward, unlike the promotions for new players.

Love checking in on this thread every once in a while, I'm pretty sure it's the most informative thread about.. well.. anything SWTOR related. Thank you to everyone ('specially you Jerba!) posting info/ideas.

Thanks for the nice words! It's reassuring to know that other players are reading this thread. :)

I am REALLY excited that they are giving away a code for the cantina tour pets and it will have unlimited uses on it. I'm hoping someone will post it on reddit or even here. Sadly the closest cantina tour, so far, for me was about a 6 hour drive without stops for gas, bathroom or food! So I wasn't able to make it. I would actually buy a ticket for an online Cantina Tour Stream; you get all the perks too, they mail them to you or give you the codes for virtual items.

Also how soon are the new CC pets coming out? Like Best Buy, Walmart, Gamestop, Amazon, etc.? And does anyone know if they will be making the new pets store exclusive? or what amazon did was offer a bunch of pets, and every time you bought one you got another new model pet in the mail. Also I think Amazon.uk or something like that is offering another pet as well...can we buy one in the US from there and get those exclusive pets? or will they be the same as the amazon.com ones?

Not sure if it is a typo because the new cantina tour items will be mounts, not pets. But I agree that it's a nice thing that they are making them more easily available now. In case you didn't watch the livestreams, basically everyone at the cantina tour is getting a link he can share with up to 5 friends, and each of those 5 friends will get a new link for five of their friends, and so on. It's a giant pyramid scheme and as long as you look for a link, you should be able to get one since they do encourage you to openly post the links, unlike the referral links. The forums are going to get flooded...

The only information we have about the new pets are in the Collections system and that they are from a cartel coins card. So far, we don't know if they are digital or physical. If they are Amazon pets, they might arrive in the next month or two but if they are physical codes, it can easily take until summer or fall for the pets to arrive.

Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk have the same digital codes (Model S-13 Sting, Model S-12 Blackbolt, Zonian Monkey-Lizard) so you don't need to buy them on the British Amazon to get the pets.

However, if you are talking about the physical code (Forest Nekarr Cat), this is different from the ones you get in America. Only European retailers sell it but it is a normal 16-digit code, so once you have it, you can enter it even if you are from the U.S. and will get this pet. Previsouly, you'd also get the Model FT-6 Pike pet along with it but they mysteriously removed the Model FT-6 Pike. I cannot find it on Amazon.co.uk but it is available on Amazon.de.

Keep in mind that this is a physical code - Amazon wil send you a DVD slim case with the code inside it and will charge you S&H costs so it can get expensive.

Alternatively, there are online shops that will just open the DVD case themselves, scan the code and send it to you via e-mail so you don't have to pay the shipping costs. I am not allowed to directly link to those shops here on the forums, (they offer credit selling and other services forbidden by the ToS, but it is allowed to buy a Cartel Coins code from there) so I'll just link you to Google. Nearly all of those shops offer the code with the Forest Nekarr Cat, though they don't always mention it.

Edited by Jerba

3.2 is on the PTS but I have no new information, in fact it appears as if they removed all the new pets (Explorer Packs, Rancors, May 4th reward). My theory is that the 3.2 branch was developed independently of the 3.1.2 patch which is why it doesn't have all the new pets.

I suspect some forking for a long time now. It explains very nicely why bugs are often later "reintroduced" although they are in principle already fixed on the Live Servers.

Edit : Regarding the Necarr Forest Cat - I never got any other pet than this Necarr Forest Cat here in Germany. I guess that they were selling older cards first.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

The Master's Shadow Pack has finally been released, which means three new pets are now available. :)

• Arctic Thranta
  • Model S-SC4 Bloodmark
  • Prairie Ginx

Make sure to get them, at the latest when they hit the GTN on Thursday!

Total pets: 253

Possessable pets: 218

2C-TA Commander

Aquatic Mewvorr

Arctic Manka Lynx

Arctic Thranta

BF-4F Warrior

BL-N3 Power Droid

Baby Drouk

Black Womp Weasel

Blood Drouk

Bloodhusk Lylek

Blue-Speckled Gizka

Bog Skarkla

Brown Womp Weasel

CH-R1 Power Droid

CZ-P9 Miniprobe

CZ-W4 Observer

Carbonite-Frozen Kowakian Monkey Lizard

Cartel MJ-52 Miniprobe

Chocolate Lobel

Coastal Thranta

Cobalt Vrake

Contaminated Rakling

Crested Orokeet

Crimson Rakling

Cyborg Sablefur Kowakian Monkey-lizard

Czerka EW-94 Miniprobe

D3-S5 Astromech Droid

D5-2D Astromech Droid

D6-S7 Astromech Droid

Deep Wriggler

Deepcrest Subteroth

Desert Kell Drake

Desert Nekarr Cat

Drink Server Probe

Dwedtoof

E2-M3 Astromech Droid

Ebon-wing Flutterplume

Ethereal Rakling

F5-SC Fighter

Fire-bellied Vrblet

Flamecrest Exoboar

Flamehair Kowakian Monkey-lizard

Force Hound

Forest Lizardbat

Forest Nekarr Cat

Frosted Raptor

Frosted Vrake

Fungal Rakling

G07-DY / Conspicuous Consumption Probe

GS-1 Sentry Droid

Gannifari

Gilded Flutterplume

Golden Lizardbat

Golden-skinned Vrblet

Goldplate Mewvorr

Gree Data Core

Green-Back Raptor

Green-Spotted Gizka

Green-backed Vrblet

Greenback Exoboar

Hagnoffarl

Heartglow Mewvorr

Heliotropic Subteroth

Hoarfrost Exoboar

Hooded Blurrg

Hoth Wampa Cub

Hutt Observer

Imperial LE-34 Miniprobe

Infected Womp Weasel

Interrogation Droid

Iridescent Lizardbat

Irradiated Rakling

Ivory Mouse Horranth

J9-BH Mercenary

JA-3 Subversive Battle Droid

Jungle Grophet

Jungle Lisk

Juvenile Rancor

Killik Assassin Larva

Killik Drone Larva

Killik Queen Larva

L1-L Defender

L1-L Scout

LU-20 Builder

Lawgriffarl

Little SandCrawler

Lobelisk

Lobelode

Lobelot

Low Atmosphere Miniprobe

Lunar Wriggler

Lurker Blurrg

M0-GUL Thrall Droid

M8-3R Astromech Droid

M8-M0 Astromech Droid

MCR-100 Miniprobe

MT-4T Astromech Droid

Makrin Creeper Seedling

Masked Lobel

Mesa Ginx

Micro-Aggressor Droid

Micro-Defender Droid

Micro-Patroller Droid

Midnight Rakling

Mini-Mogul OR-1

Mini-Mogul PU-1

Miniature Gray Secant

Miniature Isotope-5 Droid

Minimech CE

Minimech CM-12

Model B-4D Legion

Model B-5 Decimus

Model B28 Extinction-Class Bomber

Model Blue Hutt Barge

Model D5-Mantis

Model Defender

Model Dominion Starfighter

Model Ebon Hawk

Model Experimental Sandcrawler

Model F-T6 Rycer

Model FT-2 Quell

Model FT-3C Imperium

Model FT-6 Pike

Model FT-7B Clarion

Model FT-8 Star Guard

Model Flashfire

Model Formal Balloon

Model GSS-3 Mangler

Model GSS-5C Dustmaker

Model GSS-4Y Jurgoran

Model Harrower Battle Cruiser

Model Liberator Starfighter

Model M-7 Razorwire

Model ML-39 Brute Patrol Ship

Model NovaDive

Model Rampart Mark Four

Model Red Hutt Barge

Model Redeemer Starfighter

Model S-12 Blackbolt

Model S-13 Sting

Model S-SC4 Bloodmark

Model SGS-41B Comet Breaker

Model SGS-41B Comet Breaker (should be Model SGS-45 Quell)

Model SGS-S1 Condor

Model Sandcrawler

Model Sledgehammer

Model Space Mining Droid

Model Spearpoint

Model Supremacy Starfighter

Model Tatooine Balloon

Model Terminus Destroyer

Model Thranta Corvette

Model VX-5 Ricker

Model X-70 Phantom

Model XS Freighter

Mossy Mouse Horranth

Mottled Blurrg

Mountain Lizardbat

Mouse Droid

N4-SW Runner

Nefarious Blurrg

Orokeet (Unusual Egg)

Orosquab (Mysterious Egg)

Pale Rakling

Paradise Flutterplume

Phantasmal Rakling

Plaguehorn Reek

Plagueshard Lylek

Plaguetail Kowakian Monkey-Lizard

Plaguetooth Sleen

Poison Lobel

Prairie Ginx

Prismatic Mewvorr

Recreational Isotope-5 Droid

Red-Backed Gizka

Refurbished Isotope-5 Droid

Rock Lisk

Ruddyscale Kowakian Monkey-lizard

Rusty Vrblet

SP-R0 Power Droid

ST-N3 Power Droid

Sabertooth Skarkla

Sablefur Kowakian Monkey-lizard

Savanna Nekarr Cat

Scarab Underwalker

Shadow Nekarr Cat

Skarkla Hunter

Skull-Faced Lobel

Slate Mouse Horranth

Slateshard Lylek

Speckled Blurrg

Splotched Gizka

Stellar Wriggler

Stoneray

Striated Wriggler

Striped Blurrg

Striped Vrake

Sub-Zero Miniprobe

Sublime Blurrg

Swamp Kell Drake

Swamp Lisk

Symbiote Rakling

Taun Fawn

Taunlet

Taunling (Exotic Animal Crate)

Taunta

Tauntaun Ram

The Czerka Eye

Toxic Environment Miniprobe

Tundra Nekarr Cat

Umbral Blurrg

Venomcrest Lylek

Verdant Gizka

Verdant Raptor

Volcanic Kell Drake

W4-K2 Astromech Droid

White Womp Weasel

Zonian Monkey-Lizard

Not possessable pets: 35

Pets with unknown status (16):

Orochick -- can be hatched from Wonderous Egg (unavailable), added with 1.2

Jungle Manka Lynx -- unknown, added with 1.4

Savanna Manka Lynx -- unknown, added with 1.4

Nightmare Kell Drake -- unknown, added with 2.1

Poisonous Kell Drake -- unknown, added with 2.1

Cyberglow Mewvorr -- unknown, added with 2.7

Cyberlamp Mewvorr -- unknown, added with 2.7

Cyberlight Mewvorr -- unknown, added with 2.7

Flameshell Mewvorr -- unknown, added with 2.7

Shadowstalker Mewvorr -- unknown, added with 2.7

Bloodrock Subteroth -- unknown, added with 2.7

Mossclimber Subteroth -- unknown, added with 2.7

Pyroclastic Subteroth -- unknown, added with 2.7

R1-H5 Astromech Droid -- unknown, added with 3.0

A6-M2 Astromech Droid -- unknown, added with 3.0

MS-99 Perimeter Droid -- added with 3.1, originally supposed to be part of Apprentice's Shadow Pack

Upcoming Cartel Market pets (8):

Terentatek Hatchling -- added with 3.1.2, part of Core Worlds/Deep Core Explorer's Pack (April 2015)

Painted Akk Dog -- added with 3.1.2, part of Core Worlds/Deep Core Explorer's Pack (April 2015)

Albino Bolraida -- added with 3.1.2, part of Mid Rim Explorer's Pack (May 2015)

Scarlet Mouse Horranth -- added with 3.1.2, part of Mid Rim Explorer's Pack (May 2015)

Waspback Gizka -- added with 3.1.2, part of Outer Rim Explorer's Pack (June 2015)

Virusclaw Subteroth -- added with 2.7, part of Outer Rim Explorer's Pack (June 2015)

Majestic Varactyl -- added with 3.1.2, part of Wild Space Explorer's Pack (July 2015)

Stormcloud Flutterplume -- added with 3.1.2, part of Wild Space Explorer's Pack (July 2015)

Upcoming promotional pets (2):

D4-V3 Astromech Droid -- added with 3.0, part of a promotion with Raptr.com and Star Wars Celebration

M4-1S Astromech Droid -- given to every player on May 4th, 2015

Unknown Cartel Coin card pets (9):

Juvenile Dathomirian Rancor -- included with an unknown Cartel Coins card, added with 3.1.2

Juvenile Caridan Rancor -- included with an unknown Cartel Coins card, added with 3.1.2

Juvenile Chrysalis Rancor -- included with an unknown Cartel Coins card, added with 3.1.2

Juvenile Ottethan Rancor -- included with an unknown Cartel Coins card, added with 3.1.2

Juvenile Lehonian Rancor -- included with an unknown Cartel Coins card, added with 3.1.2

Giradda's Juvenile Rancor -- included with an unknown Cartel Coins card, added with 3.1.2

Juvenile Bull Rancor -- included with an unknown Cartel Coins card, added with 3.1.2

Juvenile Tyrant Rancor -- included with an unknown Cartel Coins card, added with 3.1.2

Juvenile Felucian Rancor -- included with an unknown Cartel Coins card, added with 3.1.2

List of pets from Cartel Coin cards:

Generation 1 pets:

EU (physical): Forest Nekarr Cat - available (German/Austrian version): EAN 5035224111541

GameStop (digital): Lobelode - in stores as "EA Star Wars TOR 2400 Cartel Coins" or online. retired on 16.09.2014

Walmart (physical): Gilded Flutterplume - UPC 79936604974, retired in Summer 2014

BestBuy (digital): Arctic Manka Lynx - from the Pre-Order kiosk, SKU 8919082, or online. possibly retired by now

Target (physical?): Crested Orokeet - shortly available from BestBuy in Oct 2013 before being recalled, now unknown

Generation 2 pets:

BestBuy (physical): Model NovaDive - available, SKU 2308029 (advertised as Model Flashfire)

Amazon (digital): Model S-13 Sting - available for 2,400 Cartel Coins in US and Europe

Walmart (physical): Model M-7 Razorwire - available, UPC 079936615316 (advertised as Model B-4D Legion)

Amazon (digital): Model S-12 Blackbolt - available for 5,500 Cartel Coins in US and Europe

Target (physical): Model GSS-3 Mangler - available, Store Item Number (DPCI) 207-08-0265

EU (physical): Model FT-6 Pike - shortly available in Feb 2014 but not anymore (advertised as Model S-13 Sting)

GameStop (digital): Model Flashfire - available, SKU 608001 (advertised as Model NovaDive)

Generation 3 pets:

Amazon (digital): Zonian Monkey-Lizard - available for 14,500 Cartel Coins in US and Europe (since 10/1/2014)

Unknown: Juvenile Dathomirian Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

Unknown: Juvenile Caridan Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

Unknown: Juvenile Chrysalis Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

Unknown: Juvenile Ottethan Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

Unknown: Juvenile Lehonian Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

Unknown: Giradda's Juvenile Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

Unknown: Juvenile Bull Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

Unknown: Juvenile Tyrant Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

Unknown: Juvenile Felucian Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

Edited by Jerba

I hope everyone already had a chance to get the three new pets on the GTN today! Prices dropped pretty fast and we can be happy that pets are so easily affordable, while at the same time it is sad that the reason they are so cheap is because not many players are buying them. :(

We had another PTS update today that finally patched in all the new upcoming pets we already saw in the 3.1.2 PTS. Interestingly enough, the Juvenile Rancors we get via some Cartel Coin card have been renamed.

Here's a screenshot of the new Collections page: http://i.imgur.com/K1qNve4.jpg Don't be surprised, I increased the brightness so you can see the original colors; in reality all the icons are disabled and darkened out.

Here's how the names have changed:

• Juvenile Caridan Rancor → Juvenile Canyon Rancor
  • Juvenile Chrysalis Rancor → Juvenile Marsh Rancor
  • Juvenile Dathomirian Rancor → Juvenile Savannah Rancor
  • Juvenile Felucian Rancor → Juvenile War Rancor
  • Juvenile Lehonian Rancor → Juvenile Nocturnal Rancor
  • Juvenile Ottethan Rancor → Juvenile Mountain Rancor
  • Giradda's Juvenile Rancor → Juvenile Irradiated Rancor
  • Juvenile Bull Rancor (no name change)
  • Juvenile Tyrant Rancor (no name change)

They no longer contain the names of specific planets but only refer to geographic features. Originally, I found the Rancors to fit in very well with the Explorer Packs (Shipment 7) since it was all about the different planets in the galaxy, and the name change has not devalued this a little bit, it is still about different planets and their climates, they are just more general now.

Strangely enough, the new names don't seem to have too much to do with the original planet names but they certainly fit with the colors of the Rancors. I wonder why they decided to change the names; if they thought general names fit Cartel Coin card pets better than some weird Star Wars planet no one has ever heard about, who knows...

In addition, the Raptr pet has been renamed from "D4-V3 Astromech Droid" to "D4-V3 Pirate Astromech Droid" so that it fits into the whole Rishi pirate theme.

Unfortunately, the Verdant Gizka still seems to be bugged; looks like they didn't have time to fix it yet.

Total pets: 253

Possessable pets: 218

2C-TA Commander

Aquatic Mewvorr

Arctic Manka Lynx

Arctic Thranta

BF-4F Warrior

BL-N3 Power Droid

Baby Drouk

Black Womp Weasel

Blood Drouk

Bloodhusk Lylek

Blue-Speckled Gizka

Bog Skarkla

Brown Womp Weasel

CH-R1 Power Droid

CZ-P9 Miniprobe

CZ-W4 Observer

Carbonite-Frozen Kowakian Monkey Lizard

Cartel MJ-52 Miniprobe

Chocolate Lobel

Coastal Thranta

Cobalt Vrake

Contaminated Rakling

Crested Orokeet

Crimson Rakling

Cyborg Sablefur Kowakian Monkey-lizard

Czerka EW-94 Miniprobe

D3-S5 Astromech Droid

D5-2D Astromech Droid

D6-S7 Astromech Droid

Deep Wriggler

Deepcrest Subteroth

Desert Kell Drake

Desert Nekarr Cat

Drink Server Probe

Dwedtoof

E2-M3 Astromech Droid

Ebon-wing Flutterplume

Ethereal Rakling

F5-SC Fighter

Fire-bellied Vrblet

Flamecrest Exoboar

Flamehair Kowakian Monkey-lizard

Force Hound

Forest Lizardbat

Forest Nekarr Cat

Frosted Raptor

Frosted Vrake

Fungal Rakling

G07-DY / Conspicuous Consumption Probe

GS-1 Sentry Droid

Gannifari

Gilded Flutterplume

Golden Lizardbat

Golden-skinned Vrblet

Goldplate Mewvorr

Gree Data Core

Green-Back Raptor

Green-Spotted Gizka

Green-backed Vrblet

Greenback Exoboar

Hagnoffarl

Heartglow Mewvorr

Heliotropic Subteroth

Hoarfrost Exoboar

Hooded Blurrg

Hoth Wampa Cub

Hutt Observer

Imperial LE-34 Miniprobe

Infected Womp Weasel

Interrogation Droid

Iridescent Lizardbat

Irradiated Rakling

Ivory Mouse Horranth

J9-BH Mercenary

JA-3 Subversive Battle Droid

Jungle Grophet

Jungle Lisk

Juvenile Rancor

Killik Assassin Larva

Killik Drone Larva

Killik Queen Larva

L1-L Defender

L1-L Scout

LU-20 Builder

Lawgriffarl

Little SandCrawler

Lobelisk

Lobelode

Lobelot

Low Atmosphere Miniprobe

Lunar Wriggler

Lurker Blurrg

M0-GUL Thrall Droid

M8-3R Astromech Droid

M8-M0 Astromech Droid

MCR-100 Miniprobe

MT-4T Astromech Droid

Makrin Creeper Seedling

Masked Lobel

Mesa Ginx

Micro-Aggressor Droid

Micro-Defender Droid

Micro-Patroller Droid

Midnight Rakling

Mini-Mogul OR-1

Mini-Mogul PU-1

Miniature Gray Secant

Miniature Isotope-5 Droid

Minimech CE

Minimech CM-12

Model B-4D Legion

Model B-5 Decimus

Model B28 Extinction-Class Bomber

Model Blue Hutt Barge

Model D5-Mantis

Model Defender

Model Dominion Starfighter

Model Ebon Hawk

Model Experimental Sandcrawler

Model F-T6 Rycer

Model FT-2 Quell

Model FT-3C Imperium

Model FT-6 Pike

Model FT-7B Clarion

Model FT-8 Star Guard

Model Flashfire

Model Formal Balloon

Model GSS-3 Mangler

Model GSS-4Y Jurgoran

Model GSS-5C Dustmaker

Model Harrower Battle Cruiser

Model Liberator Starfighter

Model M-7 Razorwire

Model ML-39 Brute Patrol Ship

Model NovaDive

Model Rampart Mark Four

Model Red Hutt Barge

Model Redeemer Starfighter

Model S-12 Blackbolt

Model S-13 Sting

Model S-SC4 Bloodmark

Model SGS-41B Comet Breaker

Model SGS-41B Comet Breaker (should be Model SGS-45 Quarrel)

Model SGS-S1 Condor

Model Sandcrawler

Model Sledgehammer

Model Space Mining Droid

Model Spearpoint

Model Supremacy Starfighter

Model Tatooine Balloon

Model Terminus Destroyer

Model Thranta Corvette

Model VX-5 Ricker

Model X-70 Phantom

Model XS Freighter

Mossy Mouse Horranth

Mottled Blurrg

Mountain Lizardbat

Mouse Droid

N4-SW Runner

Nefarious Blurrg

Orokeet (Unusual Egg)

Orosquab (Mysterious Egg)

Pale Rakling

Paradise Flutterplume

Phantasmal Rakling

Plaguehorn Reek

Plagueshard Lylek

Plaguetail Kowakian Monkey-Lizard

Plaguetooth Sleen

Poison Lobel

Prairie Ginx

Prismatic Mewvorr

Recreational Isotope-5 Droid

Red-Backed Gizka

Refurbished Isotope-5 Droid

Rock Lisk

Ruddyscale Kowakian Monkey-lizard

Rusty Vrblet

SP-R0 Power Droid

ST-N3 Power Droid

Sabertooth Skarkla

Sablefur Kowakian Monkey-lizard

Savanna Nekarr Cat

Scarab Underwalker

Shadow Nekarr Cat

Skarkla Hunter

Skull-Faced Lobel

Slate Mouse Horranth

Slateshard Lylek

Speckled Blurrg

Splotched Gizka

Stellar Wriggler

Stoneray

Striated Wriggler

Striped Blurrg

Striped Vrake

Sub-Zero Miniprobe

Sublime Blurrg

Swamp Kell Drake

Swamp Lisk

Symbiote Rakling

Taun Fawn

Taunlet

Taunling (Exotic Animal Crate)

Taunta

Tauntaun Ram

The Czerka Eye

Toxic Environment Miniprobe

Tundra Nekarr Cat

Umbral Blurrg

Venomcrest Lylek

Verdant Gizka

Verdant Raptor

Volcanic Kell Drake

W4-K2 Astromech Droid

White Womp Weasel

Zonian Monkey-Lizard

Not possessable pets: 35

Pets with unknown status (16):

Orochick -- can be hatched from Wonderous Egg (unavailable), added with 1.2

Jungle Manka Lynx -- unknown, added with 1.4

Savanna Manka Lynx -- unknown, added with 1.4

Nightmare Kell Drake -- unknown, added with 2.1

Poisonous Kell Drake -- unknown, added with 2.1

Cyberglow Mewvorr -- unknown, added with 2.7

Cyberlamp Mewvorr -- unknown, added with 2.7

Cyberlight Mewvorr -- unknown, added with 2.7

Flameshell Mewvorr -- unknown, added with 2.7

Shadowstalker Mewvorr -- unknown, added with 2.7

Bloodrock Subteroth -- unknown, added with 2.7

Mossclimber Subteroth -- unknown, added with 2.7

Pyroclastic Subteroth -- unknown, added with 2.7

R1-H5 Astromech Droid -- unknown, added with 3.0

A6-M2 Astromech Droid -- unknown, added with 3.0

MS-99 Perimeter Droid -- added with 3.1, originally supposed to be part of Apprentice's Shadow Pack

Upcoming Cartel Market pets (8):

Terentatek Hatchling -- added with 3.1.2, part of Core Worlds/Deep Core Explorer's Pack (April 2015)

Painted Akk Dog -- added with 3.1.2, part of Core Worlds/Deep Core Explorer's Pack (April 2015)

Albino Bolraida -- added with 3.1.2, part of Mid Rim Explorer's Pack (May 2015)

Scarlet Mouse Horranth -- added with 3.1.2, part of Mid Rim Explorer's Pack (May 2015)

Waspback Gizka -- added with 3.1.2, part of Outer Rim Explorer's Pack (June 2015)

Virusclaw Subteroth -- added with 2.7, part of Outer Rim Explorer's Pack (June 2015)

Majestic Varactyl -- added with 3.1.2, part of Wild Space Explorer's Pack (July 2015)

Stormcloud Flutterplume -- added with 3.1.2, part of Wild Space Explorer's Pack (July 2015)

Upcoming promotional pets (2):

D4-V3 Pirate Astromech Droid -- added with 3.0, part of a promotion with Raptr.com and Star Wars Celebration

M4-1S Astromech Droid -- given to every player on May 4th, 2015

Unknown Cartel Coin card pets (9):

Juvenile Bull Rancor -- included with an unknown Cartel Coins card, added with 3.1.2

Juvenile Canyon Rancor -- included with an unknown Cartel Coins card, added with 3.1.2

Juvenile Irradiated Rancor -- included with an unknown Cartel Coins card, added with 3.1.2

Juvenile Marsh Rancor -- included with an unknown Cartel Coins card, added with 3.1.2

Juvenile Mountain Rancor -- included with an unknown Cartel Coins card, added with 3.1.2

Juvenile Nocturnal Rancor -- included with an unknown Cartel Coins card, added with 3.1.2

Juvenile Savannah Rancor -- included with an unknown Cartel Coins card, added with 3.1.2

Juvenile Tyrant Rancor -- included with an unknown Cartel Coins card, added with 3.1.2

Juvenile War Rancor -- included with an unknown Cartel Coins card, added with 3.1.2

List of pets from Cartel Coin cards:

Generation 1 pets:

Target (physical): Crested Orokeet - shortly available from BestBuy in Oct 2013 before being recalled, now unknown

Generation 2 pets:

Generation 3 pets:

Walmart: Juvenile Bull Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

Target: Juvenile Canyon Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

GameStop: Juvenile Tyrant Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

Best Buy: Juvenile Nocturnal Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

Amazon: Juvenile Irradiated Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

Amazon: Juvenile Mountain Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

Amazon: Juvenile War Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

EU retailers: Juvenile Marsh Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

EU retailers: Juvenile Savannah Rancor - appeared on 3.1.2 PTS, unknown status

Edited by Jerba

• 2 weeks later...

With today's patch (3.1.2), all the new pets have been added into the live client as well, so the pets list on the live servers and PTS is now identical.

• The Raptr pet (D4-V3 Pirate Astromech Droid) is now in-game, which means it could be available anytime now. I'll keep an eye on the mailbox and the Raptr forums in case anyone gets the pet. Similar to other unreleased pets, you cannot preview it in the collections yet but that's no big surprise.
  • The May 4th reward (M4-1S Astromech Droid) is also in collections so everything should be set for May 4th when every player will get one.
  • The Rancor pets from the Cartel Coin cards have been removed from the collections but you can still find them in the decorations list, so they are not completely gone. I suppose that's a clear sign that the new cartel coin cards won't become available anytime soon and they want to drop them off players' radar for now to prevent confusion.
  • The description of the N4-SW Runner has now been updated and includes the text about the Shadow Realms alpha but it is difficult to say when they will actually send out that pet. The Shadow Realms website was shut down a week after they posted about its cancellation and mentions of the game have since been purged from all EA sites as if they want to forget about it. I still hope that they will make good on their promise and offer the reward for those who signed up for the alpha.
  • The bug with the Conspicuous Consumption Probe decoration not having any coins on its plate has been fixed. It is now spawned as a regular NPC instead of the static version and has the full animation.
  • As expected, the Verdant Gizka decoration is now bugged, in addition to the previous bugs with the Model SGS-41B Comet Breaker and SP-R0 Power Droid. Let's hope they'll be able to fix them soon so we can once again decorate those two pets in our stronghold!

Also, with Celebration being a little over a week away now, we have received quite a lot of new information since my last post. The reason why I'm curious about Celebration is that apparently the Raptr pet is somehow connected to Celebration. Maybe Raptr will have a presence at Celebration or it will be given out to attendees of Celebration or it just gets sent out during the Celebration weekend.

If you remember, I previously found out that Electronic Arts is listed as an exhibitor for Celebration. It turns out that this space is reserved for Star Wars: Battlefront, they will have a huge presence there: A big panel on Friday for the reveal trailer and a closed-curtain testing of the game as well as a preview for the press. Here are just a few of the many news articles on this.

Therefore, I somehow doubt that SWTOR or Raptr will also be represented on the show floor but we will see.

Nevertheless, they really want to feature Celebration in more than just a cantina tour. In the patch notes, they mention:

Revel in the arrival of Star Wars™ Celebration with a Double XP Week! Get twice the experience from April 16th at 11:00 PDT/18:00 GMT to April 22nd at 00:01 PDT/07:00 GMT!

So it makes sense that the Raptr pet is also promoted together with Celebration even if it has nothing in common except for the date.

Today, they released a new page where you can pre-register for upcoming cantina tours. One of the perks of pre-registering is that you will also receive an additional reward once you enter the code they give out at the cantina. I have a feeling that this could very will be a pet like the D4-V3, N4-SW or LU-20 so I'd recommend every pet collector to pre-register for every cantina, even if you cannot attend. That way, should there be a special pet as a reward, you can still get a spare code from eBay or a friend and can receive the bonus reward even without being there in person.

Edited by Jerba

• 2 weeks later...

The Anaheim cantina tour has just ended, and I have great news: I finally found the person at Bioware responsible for all the exclusive mini-pets, it's DebySue Wolfcale. Unlike Musco, she knew exactly what I was talking about. When I told her how we pet collectors delve into the Decorations and Collections windows on PTS to find out about new pets and how we are buying $99 Cartel Coin cards just for the mini-pet, she was amazed; she never believed there are players this invested into the pets. ;)

Of course, she cannot talk too much about the exclusive pets since they haven't officially announced them yet but she was able to give me a rough timeframe. Specifically, we may be getting the following pets within the next month, but as always, everything is subject to change and we won't know for sure until we have the pet sitting in our mailbox.

• D4-V3 Pirate Astromech Droid
  • N4-SW Runner
  • nine Juvenile Rancor pets

She was also able to tell me how the nine Juvenile Rancors are going to work. Basically, they are part of the rotating Cartel Coin card pets which means they are not new cards but they will replace the existing pets from Target, Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, Amazon (3x) and EU retailers. I am only counting eight retailers for nine rancors but we will see.

Therefore, if you are still missing one of the older Generation 1 & 2 pets, make sure to get it ASAP before they retire it! As always, keep your eyes open so we know as soon as the new pets become available.

In addition, I was talking to Dan Bunten, who is in charge of compiling all the items for upcoming cartel packs. When I told him about those pets that have been in-game for up to three years but never became available, he admitted that it is very possible they may just have forgotten about some of them. Therefore, I am sending him the list of all the forgotten pets (the 16 "Pets with unknown status") and hopefully he can place them in some future cartel packs.

As always, time will show and I highly doubt that we will one day have a true 100% completion of our pet collection but it is very reassuring to know that there are devs who know about the minipets and want to make sure that we pet collectors are happy. :)

Edited by Jerba

Great job, Jerba! As always.

I am surprised that the pet-responsible person did not know that there are some pet fans in this game. She obviously never saw this thread before.

I am not surprised that BW forgot about some of their own pets. But I am irritated about it. How can you forget such a thing. Nobody is checking this out?

I totally forgot to mention that they also handed out codes for the Taun Fawn and M8-3R Astromech Droid and since I already have both those pets, I'll happily give my codes away to any pet collector still needing them. Just PM me about it, but if you haven't posted in this thread before, please send me a screenshot of your collections window or something so I know that you really are a pet collector. :)

Edit: All codes gone!

I'm sure you've already seen all the threads where they share the links from the cantina event but for completeness' sake, I do want to mention it. When you click on the link, each of your characters will get a Cantina Pack which contains both the Prinawe speeder and one random item which will be different for each character.

The random item can be anything from a rare decoration, to an XP boost or dye, to the SP-R0 Power Droid which is a very old pet from the second shipment. The pet is a BoL item so once you have it, you can mail it to the character that needs it. In fact, if you still need this pet, you can just go ahead and create level 1 characters over and over until you get it.

I have no idea why they specifically decided on giving out the SP-R0 Power Droid. Ironically, it is also the pet which currently has a broken decoration. Given Bioware's track record, I would not be surprised if they bugged the decoration back when they created the BoL version of the pet.

I am surprised that the pet-responsible person did not know that there are some pet fans in this game. She obviously never saw this thread before.

To be fair, it may just as well be the typical American small talk. As a European/German player, I am not used to that and may understand some things more seriously than they are. I hold no grudge against her, I'm sure she is aware how dedicated some SWTOR players are. ;)

Edited by Jerba

That Cantina event on Saturday was a lot of fun! I already have a Taun Fawn and I got an extra code from the event, if anyone needs one please message me.

**EDIT** Code is gone! Sorry guys, good luck collecting!

And a great big thank you for that too!

I got an email today about the Celebration cantina bonus reward and we are getting one next week (assuming with 3.2). I'm hoping it's a pet.

Thanks for the heads up! 3.2 is really shaping up to be a big patch: We are getting a new cartel pack, the cantina bonus reward and one week later the May 4th pet. The Raptr and Shadow Realms pets can also not be far behind and I am hoping that the Juvenile Rancors will once again be visible in the Collections so that we can start hunting them in the stores.

I did check my emails and unfortunately, I didn't get anything about the bonus reward. :( Hopefully, they are just slow in sending out the emails because I did pre-register, attend the event and enter a code.

I forgot to mention earlier that the Esstran Exports vendors are up on the PTS, which is the reputation faction for the new Explorer Packs. The good news is that this time, there is no exclusive pet attached to it; you won't have to open Explorer Packs and get reputation if you are a pet collector.

You can get the Coastal Thranta with Friend standing (25k credits and 1 certificate) but given that this pet came from the Shadow Packs, there should still be plenty of it on the GTN; it's not worth it to spend a certificate on it.

Edited by Jerba

A long time ago I was able to get a European code through a store that just e-mailed the code and not the physical card, but I can't find the link anymore. Does anyone have a link to a store like that? I need to try to get my Pike before it is retired!

A long time ago I was able to get a European code through a store that just e-mailed the code and not the physical card, but I can't find the link anymore. Does anyone have a link to a store like that? I need to try to get my Pike before it is retired!

Last I heard (which was April 2014), the Model FT-6 Pike is no longer available, not even on new characters. It was never supposed to be available anyway so they quickly pulled it out after it got accidentally released. You are really lucky that you at least got it on your alts back then.

I'd say your best chance to get the pet on your main is to continuously write in tickets to Customer Service. Some players got the pet sent to their main that way but this was still in February 2014 when CS did not yet know that this pet was not supposed to be released. I suppose that by now CS is trained to no longer send out this pet to any player but you should definitely try your luck.

Maybe say something like "I accidentally deleted the mail without taking out the pet"; yes this is technically lying but other players do way worse things to trick CS into restoring them e.g. unbound 198 mods and get free subscription time, a minipet is harmless in comparison.

I did mention in my email to DebySue that it would be great if they turned on the Collections unlock for this pet so that the affected players can move the pet from their alts to the main. She has the authority to make such a change but I don't know if she will do anything about it.

If you still want to buy a European code however, here's a link to various shops that sell a digital code. We are not allowed to link to the shops directly since they are not official retailers but they all (excluding Amazon and eBay) sell the European codes. You will still get the Cartel Coins from it but no FT-6 Pike.

Edited by Jerba

Last I heard (which was April 2014), the Model FT-6 Pike is no longer available, not even on new characters. It was never supposed to be available anyway so they quickly pulled it out after it got accidentally released. You are really lucky that you at least got it on your alts back then.

I'd say your best chance to get the pet on your main is to continuously write in tickets to Customer Service. Some players got the pet sent to their main that way but this was still in February 2014 when CS did not yet know that this pet was not supposed to be released. I suppose that by now CS is trained to no longer send out this pet to any player but you should definitely try your luck.

Maybe say something like "I accidentally deleted the mail without taking out the pet"; yes this is technically lying but other players do way worse things to trick CS into restoring them e.g. unbound 198 mods and get free subscription time, a minipet is harmless in comparison.

I did mention in my email to DebySue that it would be great if they turned on the Collections unlock for this pet so that the affected players can move the pet from their alts to the main. She has the authority to make such a change but I don't know if she will do anything about it.

If you still want to buy a European code however, here's a link to various shops that sell a digital code. We are not allowed to link to the shops directly since they are not official retailers but they all (excluding Amazon and eBay) sell the European codes. You will still get the Cartel Coins from it but no FT-6 Pike.

Well poodoo :mad: The pike disappeared off of my little alts that had it. So there it sits in my collections with the up arrow for add to collections lit up just to taunt me. I might submit another ticket on the off chance I get a sympathetic soul.

Well poodoo :mad: The pike disappeared off of my little alts that had it. So there it sits in my collections with the up arrow for add to collections lit up just to taunt me. I might submit another ticket on the off chance I get a sympathetic soul.

What, they deleted your pet? :mad:

This is the first time I hear of this; they are not allowed to remove pets that have already been unlocked. In fact, their policy for the FT-6 Pike specifically is: "We're aware that some players, including yourself have it on some characters and I wanted to let you know that we won't be removing those."

I'll have to double-check tomorrow if I still have the Pike myself.

Did you try reclaiming the pet on the alts that already had the Pike before? Because reclaiming is different from unlocking account-wide and may actually work even without the account unlock.

This is really strange news and makes me sad; they really succeed at always putting obstacles in our way, as if they don't want us spending money to collect all pets... :(

I'll double check it, but last I looked not one of my characters had the Pike anymore. (I have enough characters that it's possible I didn't check the right ones!)

P. S. Found one that still has it, so that was my error :p

Edited by Damask_Rose