Crested Orokeet / Model Flashfire

Screaming_Ziva

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5.2.1 has a pet from EA's Play to Give. Anyone know how this works? SWTOR isn't on the games listed here.

Also there's a mount from Twitch Prime, I guess some people are happy that's not a pet. :p

I'm looking forward to that. :)

They will likely announce it at E3 in June. (your link points to the 2016 page) From my understanding, we don't have to donate but instead just play the game, and then EA will donate the money. Most likely, we will have to do something in-game, like play a warzone or kill the new operation boss, and then we will get the pet automatically.

Yes, I am happy that the Twitch Prime reward is just a mount. :)

Also, don't forget to login this week to get the May 4th pet!

Edited by Jerba

I'm looking forward to that. :)

They will likely announce it at E3 in June. (your link points to the 2016 page) From my understanding, we don't have to donate but instead just play the game, and then EA will donate the money. Most likely, we will have to do something in-game, like play a warzone or kill the new operation boss, and then we will get the pet automatically.

Yes, I am happy that the Twitch Prime reward is just a mount. :)

Also, don't forget to login this week to get the May 4th pet!

I have Amazon Prime, but I have no clue how to use Twitch Prime to get the mount. :o

• 4 months later...

I'm looking for 2 pets where I have no infos if they are still/yet available:

1) Woodland Mewvorr - must have been a CM pet, but haven't seen one in 6 weeks in the AH.

2) Technolith Remote Miniprobe - shows up in the decorations as a Iokath Republic Reputation Pet, but the reputation vendor on both sides don't sell it. Error ?

I'm looking for 2 pets where I have no infos if they are still/yet available:

1) Woodland Mewvorr - must have been a CM pet, but haven't seen one in 6 weeks in the AH.

2) Technolith Remote Miniprobe - shows up in the decorations as a Iokath Republic Reputation Pet, but the reputation vendor on both sides don't sell it. Error ?

The Woodland Mewvorr is a direct purchase. Look under the miscellaneous tab.

I don't think the Technolith is in game yet. Sometimes pets show up as decorations month, if not years, before being added in.

• 6 years later...

You gotta be kidding me; players like me spent $100 on this pet and now they're giving it away for almost nothing? :jawa_mad: They could have at least priced it at 240 CC like all the other pets. Gonna need to put another pet on my quickbar now; the Zonian was my favorite but it's lost its exclusivity now.

It's a shame they chose this pet to be the first to be re-released; there are so many more likely candidates that would not upset any players, like the LU-20 Builder & N4-SW Runner which everyone has forgotten about. Or actually unreleased pets, like the D4-V3 Pirate Astromech Droid, Juvenile Marsh Rancor or TR-U4 Astromech Droid.