Crested Orokeet / Model Flashfire

Screaming_Ziva

I can confirm that the new 5,500 Cartel Coins from Amazon.com will give you the Model S-12 Blackbolt. SQUEE :)

So we have now gotten all pets nailed down except for the Crested Orokeet and the Model Flashfire.

Generation 1 pets:

EU (physical): Forest Nekarr Cat - available (German/Austrian version): EAN 5035224111541

GameStop (digital): Lobelode - have employees search for "EA Star Wars TOR 2400 Cartel Coins". retiring soon

Walmart (physical): Gilded Flutterplume - UPC 79936604974, retiring soon

BestBuy (digital): Arctic Manka Lynx - from the Pre-Order kiosk, SKU 8919082, or online. possibly retired by now

Amazon.com (digital): Umbral Blurrg - retired on November 12th, 2013

Target (physical?): Crested Orokeet - shortly available from BestBuy before being recalled, now unknown

Generation 2 pets:

BestBuy (physical): Model NovaDive - available, SKU 2308029 (advertised as Model Flashfire)

Amazon.com (digital): Model S-13 Sting - available (advertised as Model S-12 Blackbolt)

Walmart (physical): Model M-7 Razorwire - available, UPC 079936615316 (advertised as Model B-4D Legion)

EU (physical): Model FT-6 Pike - available (German/Austrian): EAN 5035224111541 (advertised as Model S-13 Sting)

Amazon.com (digital): Model S-12 Blackbolt - available for 5,500 Cartel Coins

GameStop: Model Flashfire - unknown (advertised as Model NovaDive)

I actually found a card at Target (Richmond, VA - Short Pump) and got the pet Model GSS-3 Mangler. :eek:

Edited by Midnight_Ice

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the reports! They just added in the GSS-3 Mangler with patch 2.7, so I did not expect this at all. :eek:

Unfortunately, this doesn't answer any of our questions, since they just added another pet instead of fixing the mess with the existing pets...

Based on LtGeneralGezlin's picture, I am assuming that the Store Item Number (DPCI) is 207-08-0265, or 207080265. Can you confirm this? Is the same number printed on the receipt or the back of the card? And which format was the code in? Like a phone number "XXX XXX XXXX", similar to the other Fastcard codes?

And you're right, Midnight_Ice, my list is no longer up to date. Here's an updated version:

Generation 1 pets:

EU (physical): Forest Nekarr Cat - available (German/Austrian version): EAN 5035224111541

GameStop (digital): Lobelode - have employees search for "EA Star Wars TOR 2400 Cartel Coins". retiring soon

Walmart (physical): Gilded Flutterplume - UPC 79936604974, retiring soon

BestBuy (digital): Arctic Manka Lynx - from the Pre-Order kiosk, SKU 8919082, or online. possibly retired by now

Amazon.com (digital): Umbral Blurrg - retired on November 12th, 2013

Target (physical?): Crested Orokeet - shortly available from BestBuy before being recalled, now unknown

Generation 2 pets:

BestBuy (physical): Model NovaDive - available, SKU 2308029 (advertised as Model Flashfire)

Amazon.com (digital): Model S-13 Sting - available

Walmart (physical): Model M-7 Razorwire - available, UPC 079936615316 (advertised as Model B-4D Legion)

EU (physical): Model FT-6 Pike - available (German/Austrian): EAN 5035224111541 (advertised as Model S-13 Sting)

Amazon.com (digital): Model S-12 Blackbolt - available for 5,500 Cartel Coins

Target (physical): Model GSS-3 Mangler - available, Store Item Number (DPCI) 207-08-0265

GameStop: Model Flashfire - unknown (advertised as Model NovaDive)

By the way, my spreadsheet currently contains 191 pets, out of which 170 I have marked as possessable.

Edited by Jerba

How do I get the FT-6 Pike? I ordered from the German Amazon website and got the Forest Nekarr Cat, which I already had. Please help!!! :(

When you already have unlocked a European code before, only newly created characters will receive the FT-6 Pike (and the Forest Nekarr Cat); your old characters will only have the Forest Nekarr Cat.

However, with patch 2.7 you should be able to get the FT-6 Pike via the collections.

So create a new character, go to the mailbox and use the FT-6 Pike so it is added to your collection. Then log to your other character and unlock the FT-6 Pike for that character, this should only cost like 1 Cartel Coin.

While it would be great if they fixed this once and for all, for now this will get you the FT-6 Pike. :)

I still can't preview the Pike in my collection and I still can't collect from it. The Pikes I got mailed to my baby alts came from an old card when I bought one for my Forest Nekarr. It is really irritating seeing it in my collection tab with the little up arrow that does no good. I'd buy a new EU card if I knew it would fix the problem, but I don't want to hassle with it if it won't do any good. Not to mention I went over my CC budget this month already :p

Hello, I did exactly as you said and created a new character but when I got to the mailbox, there was no FT-6 Pike in there. Only the Forest Nekarr Cat. I checked collections to see if I got it but it was not lit up. So what do I do now? Ordering another German cartel coins card will just do the same thing right? Do I contact Star Wars about the problem? I was really looking forward to finally having that model pet. :( Any comments on what I should do.......

I still can't preview the Pike in my collection and I still can't collect from it. The Pikes I got mailed to my baby alts came from an old card when I bought one for my Forest Nekarr. It is really irritating seeing it in my collection tab with the little up arrow that does no good. I'd buy a new EU card if I knew it would fix the problem, but I don't want to hassle with it if it won't do any good. Not to mention I went over my CC budget this month already :p

Yeah, my bad. I just checked the Collections window myself and you're right; you still can't preview or claim the Model FT-6 Pike. That's strange, because it was working on the PTS and the patch notes also mention it (though in a different context):

The M8-3R Astromech Droid and Model FT-6 Pike now have entries in the Promotional Items category of Collections.

Hello, I did exactly as you said and created a new character but when I got to the mailbox, there was no FT-6 Pike in there. Only the Forest Nekarr Cat. I checked collections to see if I got it but it was not lit up. So what do I do now? Ordering another German cartel coins card will just do the same thing right? Do I contact Star Wars about the problem? I was really looking forward to finally having that model pet. :( Any comments on what I should do.......

In that case, I can't help you, sorry. These steps worked for us two months ago, but maybe they changed it so you can no longer get the Model FT-6 Pike. The whole pet situation is screwed up and we can only go by what other players experienced since we have no offical word on it.

The only thing you could do is put in a ticket and say that you did not receive the Model FT-6 Pike pet with the card. However, Customer Service will probably just look at http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6850 (which contains errors), see that the EU card only unlocks the Forest Nekarr Cat, not the Model FT-6 Pike, and close the ticket. Ordering another Cartel Coins card probably won't help you.

Has anyone recently entered a EU card and got the Model FT-6 Pike from it? Otherwise, I have to assume that the Model FT-6 Pike is not available at the moment.

So, Europeans are screwed again. Great.

I'll have to ask around for someone getting me an U.S. card. And then I'll have the troubles of unlocking ...

Lots of people sell US-only cards on ebay, just like lots of people sell EU-only cards on ebay

I'll have to ask around for someone getting me an U.S. card. And then I'll have the troubles of unlocking ...

What "troubles of unlocking" are there, if I may ask? I have traded all cards with friendly players from the States and then entered all US codes normally through the "redeem a code" page. Only for the Walmart card, I needed to use a proxyserver from the USA which I did with an Addon for Firefox. Took no more than one extra minute. I am not bothering with the new "pets" though. Too much confusion, too much hassle. All I wanted was the gilded flutterplume. Best pet in the game (for me). :)

What "troubles of unlocking" are there, if I may ask? I have traded all cards with friendly players from the States and then entered all US codes normally through the "redeem a code" page. Only for the Walmart card, I needed to use a proxyserver from the USA which I did with an Addon for Firefox. Took no more than one extra minute. I am not bothering with the new "pets" though. Too much confusion, too much hassle. All I wanted was the gilded flutterplume. Best pet in the game (for me). :)

That explains it. :cool:

All of the codes with the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX can be unlocked anywhere, while codes of the format XXX XXX XXXX (coming from Fastcard by InComm) are restricted to U.S. based IP addresses.

For a long time, the Walmart Gilded Flutterplume was the only card with the XXX XXX XXXX Fastcard format. All of the other U.S. codes (the Arctic Manka Lynx and Lobelode) were using the custom 16-digit SWTOR code.

However, with the Generation 2 pets, they only use physical codes from Fastcard now, so all Generation 2 pets (except for the Amazon.com and EU codes) require a U.S. based IP address.

By the way, the new Target pet also has the format XXX XXX XXXX, so it requires a U.S. IP address.

While the card itself does not mention which pet is gives, you can identify it from the image on the front card. The Target card is the only one that shows Jedi Master Ven Zallow on the cover.

Edited by Jerba

They talked about the pets on the live stream again. :) If anyone wants to rewatch it, it starts at 15:24:

"Care to comment on why the Crested Orokeet is not shipped with a Cartel Coins 2,400 purchase?" I believe the Crested Orokeet is in. I don't believe we have-- I know we had a lot of-- We did certainly have a lot of issues around some of the pets, that goes without saying. But I believe all this stuff should be addressed, so if there's a-- I can tell you that if there is a pet you were supposed to get because of coins you bought and you did not, contact CS, because they're definitely able to help out and make sure you get the right pet, based on what you've paid for.

Because of their response, I am assuming that they are not aware of the problems with the pets. I'll go ahead and send him a PM, but he probably won't read it until after the weekend.

Edited by Jerba

OMG, on a hunch I just checked GameStop.com again for any updates and look what I found: :eek:

Download Star Wars: The Old Republic 2400 Cartel Coins - Digital Download for PC | GameStop for $19.99.

The product id is 109417, and the SKU is 608001, the same SKU as the one you get in the stores.

The last time I checked Gamestop.com was a few weeks ago, so they must have added it very recently. Unfortunately, the page says that you'll get the Lobelode, the same pet you can get in the stores (and not the new Model Flashfire).

If anyone already bought this, please share your experiences. :)

The page mentions the item to be "rotating":

The GameStop 2400 Cartel Coins Card comes with a unique rotating in-game item, "The Lobelode".

Lobelode Pet packed in with code

Can any native English speakers chime in what this means exactly? Does the pet just turn in circles, or do they mean rotating in the sense of "a new pet every few months"?

Edit:

I also found this Tweet by GameStop:

Pick up 2400 Cartel Coins for Star Wars: The Old Republic and get an exclusive pet Lobelode! http://ht.ly/vEJXi pic.twitter.com/tXfux9rHLd

Looks like GameStop is doing more advertising for the Cartel Coin cards than EA itself. What a strange world we live in... :rolleyes:

They tweeted it on April 10, so last week Wednesday. I am assuming that this was when the Lobelode was first available on Gamestop.com.

Edited by Jerba

linky

Unfortunately, my spreadsheet is not available online, but I'll just copy & paste the pets in here. :)

Possessable pets (some player on some server can have these pets), sorted the same way as in the abilities panel:

2C-TA Commander

Arctic Manka Lynx

BF-4F Warrior

BL-N3 Power Droid

Baby Drouk

Black Womp Weasel

Blood Drouk

Bloodhusk Lylek

Blue-Speckled Gizka

Brown Womp Weasel

CH-R1 Power Droid

CZ-P9 Miniprobe

CZ-W4 Observer

Chocolate Lobel

Cobalt Vrake

Contaminated Rakling

Crested Orokeet

Crimson Rakling

D3-S5 Astromech Droid

D5-2D Astromech Droid

D6-S7 Astromech Droid

Deep Wriggler

Deepcrest Subteroth

Desert Kell Drake

Desert Nekarr Cat

Drink Server Probe

Dwedtoof

E2-M3 Astromech Droid

Ebon-wing Flutterplume

F5-SC Fighter

Fire-bellied Vrblet

Flamecrest Exoboar

Flamehair Kowakian Monkey-lizard

Forest Lizardbat

Forest Nekarr Cat

Frosted Raptor

Frosted Vrake

Fungal Rakling

GS-1 Sentry Droid

Gannifari

Gilded Flutterplume

Golden Lizardbat

Golden-skinned Vrblet

Goldplate Mewvorr

Gree Data Core

Green-Back Raptor

Green-Spotted Gizka

Green-backed Vrblet

Greenback Exoboar

Hagnoffarl

Heartglow Mewvorr

Hoarfrost Exoboar

Hutt Observer

Infected Womp Weasel

Interrogation Droid

Iridescent Lizardbat

Irradiated Rakling

Ivory Mouse Horranth

J9-BH Mercenary

JA-3 Subversive Battle Droid

Jungle Lisk

Juvenile Rancor

Killik Assassin Larva

Killik Drone Larva

Killik Queen Larva

L1-L Defender

L1-L Scout

LU-20 Builder

Lawgriffarl

Little SandCrawler

Lobelisk

Lobelode

Lobelot

Low Atmosphere Miniprobe

Lunar Wriggler

Lurker Blurrg

M0-GUL Thrall Droid

M8-3R Astromech Droid

MCR-100 Miniprobe

Makrin Creeper Seedling

Micro-Aggressor Droid

Micro-Defender Droid

Micro-Patroller Droid

Midnight Rakling

Mini-Mogul OR-1

Miniature Gray Secant

Miniature Isotope-5 Droid

Minimech CE

Model B28 Extinction-Class Bomber

Model Blue Hutt Barge

Model D5-Mantis

Model Defender

Model Dominion Starfighter

Model Ebon Hawk

Model F-T6 Rycer

Model FT-6 Pike

Model Flashfire

Model GSS-3 Mangler

Model GSS-5C Dustmaker

Model Harrower Battle Cruiser

Model Liberator Starfighter

Model M-7 Razorwire

Model ML-39 Brute Patrol Ship

Model NovaDive

Model Red Hutt Barge

Model Redeemer Starfighter

Model S-12 Blackbolt

Model S-13 Sting

Model SGS-41B Comet Breaker

Model Sandcrawler

Model Space Mining Droid

Model Supremacy Starfighter

Model Tatooine Balloon

Model Terminus Destroyer

Model Thranta Corvette

Model VX-5 Ricker

Model X-70 Phantom

Model XS Freighter

Mossy Mouse Horranth

Mottled Blurrg

Mountain Lizardbat

Mouse Droid

N4-SW Runner

Nefarious Blurrg

Orokeet (Unusual Egg)

Orosquab (Mysterious Egg)

Pale Rakling

Paradise Flutterplume

Plagueshard Lylek

Plaguetail Kowakian Monkey-Lizard

Poison Lobel

Recreational Isotope-5 Droid

Red-Backed Gizka

Refurbished Isotope-5 Droid

Rock Lisk

Ruddyscale Kowakian Monkey-lizard

Rusty Vrblet

SP-R0 Power Droid

ST-N3 Power Droid

Sablefur Kowakian Monkey-lizard

Savanna Nekarr Cat

Shadow Nekarr Cat

Skull-Faced Lobel

Slate Mouse Horranth

Slateshard Lylek

Speckled Blurrg

Splotched Gizka

Stellar Wriggler

Striated Wriggler

Striped Blurrg

Striped Vrake

Sub-Zero Miniprobe

Sublime Blurrg

Swamp Kell Drake

Swamp Lisk

Symbiote Rakling

Taun Fawn

Taunlet

Taunling (Exotic Animal Crate)

Taunta

Tauntaun Ram

The Czerka Eye

Toxic Environment Miniprobe

Tundra Nekarr Cat

Umbral Blurrg

Venomcrest Lylek

Verdant Gizka

Verdant Raptor

Volcanic Kell Drake

White Womp Weasel

If you want to know where to get one of those pets or see a screenshot, I recommend checking out Dulfy's guide. She recently updated it with my help and it includes all 170 possessable pets.

Note that the chance of a player actually having all 170 pets is very small. I am personally at 164/170 pets, and I don't think any pet collector has more than that (except for maybe the Crested Orokeet). I am still missing the following pets:

- Contaminated Rakling -- I could not purchase it due to THORN reputation weekly limits

- Crested Orokeet -- shortly available from Best Buy, since then status unknown

- LU-20 Builder -- only available to previous players of Lord of Ultima, not to veteran players

- Model Flashfire -- not legitimately available, only possessable when tricking CS into unlocking it

- N4-SW Runner -- only available to previous players of Need for Speed World, not to veteran players

- Plaguetail Kowakian Monkey-Lizard -- I could not purchase it due to THORN reputation weekly limits

The following 21 pets are also included in the game files, but to the best of my knowledge, no player is possessing these pets. I am assuming that most of those pets will turn up in a Cartel Market pack some day. We do know that one of the Subteroth pets will be available for subscribers on May 11 as part of the GSH promotion, but not which Subteroth pet it will be.

Mini-Mogul PU-1 -- coming with Hotshot's Starfighter Pack on May 6

Model FT-8 Star Guard -- coming with Hotshot's Starfighter Pack on May 6

Orochick (Wonderous Egg) -- added in GU 1.2, unknown status

Savanna Manka Lynx -- added in GU 1.4, unknown status

Jungle Manka Lynx -- added in GU 1.4, unknown status

Poisonous Kell Drake -- added in GU 2.1, unknown status

Nightmare Kell Drake -- added in GU 2.1, unknown status

Plaguehorn Reek -- available as part of Rakghoul event on Tatooine/Corellia

Plaguetooth Sleen -- available as part of Rakghoul event on Tatooine/Corellia

Cyberglow Mewvorr -- added in GU 2.7, unknown status

Cyberlight Mewvorr -- added in GU 2.7, unknown status

Cyberlamp Mewvorr -- added in GU 2.7, unknown status

Prismatic Mewvorr -- added in GU 2.7, unknown status

Flameshell Mewvorr -- added in GU 2.7, unknown status

Shadowstalker Mewvorr -- added in GU 2.7, unknown status

Aquatic Mewvorr -- added in GU 2.7, unknown status

Pyroclastic Subteroth -- added in GU 2.7, unknown status

Virusclaw Subteroth -- added in GU 2.7, unknown status

Bloodrock Subteroth -- added in GU 2.7, unknown status

Mossclimber Subteroth -- added in GU 2.7, unknown status

Heliotropic Subteroth -- added in GU 2.7, unknown status

Therefore, there are a total of 191 pets that can potentially be found in the Pets tab of the abilities window, but you can only have up to 170 at the moment.

Also, some older pet guides may mention the following six pets. Those were only available during the beta to test out the pet system. They were of a completely different format, therefore I don't track them as pets, but I mention them in case you read about them.

L2-P2 (L2-P2's Call Signal) -- purchased from the Stims vendors Fossum and Kanzo on Coruscant for 25,000c during beta

T0R-CE (T0R-CE Mk 7 Assembly Kit) -- available as part of Collectors Edition

Tynock (Tiny Delicious Energy Couplings) -- unknown

Red Wattled Orobird (Orobird Egg) -- unknown

Lil' Probey (Lil' Probey's Codec) -- purchased from Dromund Kaas stims vendor Fotastel for 25,000c during Beta

Smelly (Fresh Cryomoss) -- dropped from random mobs on Voss

Edited by Jerba

I thought her number at 170 was slightly high. I'd draw the line at 168.

Why include the Contaminated Rakling and Plaguetail? Because you were able, for a time, to view them in a preview window? You can do the same with pets in forthcoming packs. In neither case does it mean that some player on some server can have them. Although it was possible (and I was painfully close) to obtaining Friend status in the first week, Champion status was required before the Rakling became available.

I'd move those 2 down. They weren't more obtainable than the Plaguehorn or Plaguetooth.

Otherwise your list matches my own.

I thought her number at 170 was slightly high. I'd draw the line at 168.

Why include the Contaminated Rakling and Plaguetail? Because you were able, for a time, to view them in a preview window? You can do the same with pets in forthcoming packs. In neither case does it mean that some player on some server can have them. Although it was possible (and I was painfully close) to obtaining Friend status in the first week, Champion status was required before the Rakling became available.

I'd move those 2 down. They weren't more obtainable than the Plaguehorn or Plaguetooth.

Otherwise your list matches my own.

I'm kind of on the fence on those two. The chance of a player actually having gotten those two is very very small, but it is there.

There was a bug where you could stay in the Rakghoul Tunnels even after the event ended, and continue doing quests and stuff. I am not sure if Jeelvic (the Jawa vendor) stayed spawned, but all of the NPCs and placeables in the base camp and first quest area were still present.

Therefore, it is possible that someone unlocked all reputation trophies on one toon, then logged to a character that was still standing in the Rakghoul Tunnels and bought the pets before being automatically ported out.

Do you have 100% proof that Jeelvic no longer spawned after the event ended? Otherwise, I'd rather keep those pets as possessable, even if no one has them.

And I'm sure it won't take too long until the event returns and we can purchase them ourselves. :)

Oh, I'm sure. I left a half dozen characters inside the tunnels. I still have one in there in the heroic area and often log in and wait a while for funsies. Jeelvic, however, despawned with the event.

There was actually a great deal that was still doable inside the tunnels. The teleportation was something my girlfriend and I discovered the limits to. I can even go in and see Eyeless if I group up.

Jeelvic's not there though, that's the important part. I can screenshot it if you'd like. I'd've definitely picked up those pets and would've had shots for this thread a while back.

I'm also of the mind to remove the EA pets that weren't converted to referral rewards. They DO fit your description of being 'ownable' but not for us. I think the total we could 'strive' for be set at 166 (however annoying those 2 have been). If Bioware ever announces (or doesn't, as is their way, but 'shows') that the Builder and Runner are obtainable at some point in the future, I'd move them back in.

I guess there are multiple lines. I'd accept 164 as being full, honestly. We can continue to work Eric and the rest of the community team about the others.

Edited by Octom

Oh, I'm sure. I left a half dozen characters inside the tunnels. I still have one in there in the heroic area and often log in and wait a while for funsies. Jeelvic, however, despawned with the event.

There was actually a great deal that was still doable inside the tunnels. The teleportation was something my girlfriend and I discovered the limits to. I can even go in and see Eyeless if I group up.

Jeelvic's not there though, that's the important part. I can screenshot it if you'd like. I'd've definitely picked up those pets and would've had shots for this thread a while back.

Thanks for the confirmation! In that case, I agree that the two Rakghoul pets from Jeelvic are not possessable at the moment, so l removed them from the possessable list in my spreadsheet.

I'm also of the mind to remove the EA pets that weren't converted to referral rewards. They DO fit your description of being 'ownable' but not for us. I think the total we could 'strive' for be set at 166 (however annoying those 2 have been). If Bioware ever announces (or doesn't, as is their way, but 'shows') that the Builder and Runner are obtainable at some point in the future, I'd move them back in.

I guess there are multiple lines. I'd accept 164 as being full, honestly. We can continue to work Eric and the rest of the community team about the others.

This thread is not really meant to show off how many pets someone have and whether he is at 100%, but mostly to collect all information about pets, especially the exclusive, hard to get ones. IMO, it is up to every pet collector on which possessable pets he counts as obtainable.

For example, in my spreadsheet I am marking those four pets (F2P droids, Crested Orokeet, Model Flashfire) as unobtainable for me. While they are still possessable by other players, I have no chance of getting them. That way, I am not confused that I still need to get more pets.

Similarily, I imagine that players who were not here since Day 1 will mark special pets like the Tauntaun Ram as unobtainable since they are also no longer obtainable.

Therefore, feel free to track those four pets as unobtainable in your list as well. I introduced the "possessable" attribute just so we have a definite list of pets that is identical for everyone, and then players can try to collect whichever ones they like.

By the way, they just published a news post about the May 4 weekend, where everyone will receive a new pet, the MT-4T Astromech Droid. This pet is not in the game files currently, so I imagine it will be added with tomorrow's patch. I probably won't have him out too often since M8-3R > MT-4T, but it's always great to get free stuff. <3

That's the current Cantina Tour pet that replaced the Taun Fawn. They'll probably do codes during casts and tweet them as often.

As for the post before that, there are still ways. I live in the US and Jerba lives in Europe. We both still have all the (obtainable) Cartel Coin pets. There are avenues. Either of us can discuss them with you.

I didn't think the MT-4T droid would be sent out already but it is.

=================================

Got an interesting mail back from CS regarding the FT-6 Pike. I'll type it out below.

"We have had our studio teams looking into this for the player base as a whole so that we can provide some answers about this pet.

It seems as though the Model FT-6 Pike has never officially gone live and as such no players or characters should have received it. We're aware that some players, including yourself have it on some characters and I wanted to let you know that we won't be removing those.

It does however mean that the Forest Nekarr pet that you have is the one you should have received from the cards that have redeemed...

As you can imagine, because this pet was never officially released I won't be able to send it to any other characters and you won't receive it on existing or new characters."

I wonder if it will be in the future. It's in the collections and was even mentioned in the patch notes.

As for the post before that, there are still ways. I live in the US and Jerba lives in Europe. We both still have all the (obtainable) Cartel Coin pets. There are avenues. Either of us can discuss them with you.

^ Pretty much this. If you are a dedicated pet collector, there is no excuse not to get those pets. I know it is difficult, especially if you live in Europe, but not impossible.

As much as I know how many pet collectors feel disappointed about not having the cartel coin card pets, considering how I spent easily $150+ on Cartel Coin cards just for the pets (I couldn't care less for the CC), I wouldn't want them to give them away freely without having to spend that much money.

Currently, it is easier than ever to get those cards. Just look on eBay.com, you'll find all the exclusive cards there, even though with a 75% markup, but then you don't need to travel to the U.S. yourself.

I didn't think the MT-4T droid would be sent out already but it is.

I also got mine right after maintenance. :)

Got an interesting mail back from CS regarding the FT-6 Pike. I'll type it out below.

"We have had our studio teams looking into this for the player base as a whole so that we can provide some answers about this pet.

It seems as though the Model FT-6 Pike has never officially gone live and as such no players or characters should have received it. We're aware that some players, including yourself have it on some characters and I wanted to let you know that we won't be removing those.

It does however mean that the Forest Nekarr pet that you have is the one you should have received from the cards that have redeemed...

As you can imagine, because this pet was never officially released I won't be able to send it to any other characters and you won't receive it on existing or new characters."

I wonder if it will be in the future. It's in the collections and was even mentioned in the patch notes.

I had a suspicion that the FT-6 Pike was not supposed to be available:

• The help center page originally advertised the S-13 Sting for EU (which then was available from Amazon.com) and then the edited it to say it only gives the Forest Nekarr Cat
  • Players who recently entered a EU code (roughly since beginning of April) no longer received the FT-6 Pike, just the Forest Nekarr Cat
  • In the collections, you can't preview it, so it is not supposed to be available yet.

We are pretty much in the same situation as with the Crested Orokeet now. Everyone who entered the code in the first few weeks got the pet, while everyone else has no chance at getting it. Except now it is even worse because some players only have it on their alts and not on the mains where they collect the pets.

Since the pet situation is so messed up and we don't get any official response in this thread, my only recommendation to other pet collectors is: Always buy the cards ASAP when a new pet is a available. Once the pet is in your abilities tab, they won't take it away from you. Don't wait another week when you have time to drive to Walmart/Target etc.; buy the code immediately when we mention it on the forums.

While I was fortunate to get the FT-6 Pike, I did not get the Crested Orokeet, so I feel for everyone who tried to get it but can't.

What I am confused is that the in-game mail for the FT-6 Pike does not mention where you received it. All the other retailers (Walmart, Best Buy, Gamestop, Target) always include the source of the pet. Only Amazon.com and the EU cards do not mention the retailers.

Therefore, there isn't really another place to get the FT-6 Pike except from EU, since I don't think Amazon.com will get a third cartel coins card.

Edited by Jerba