The Smuggler Screenshot Thread

LaManoNera

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/kavu/Screenshot_2011-12-30_21_08_16_552427.jpg

I love that pistol (the big one). What is that? I needz it.

You can buy it from the specialty goods vendor on Tatooine(sp) for roughly 11k

Edit, because quoting didn't quote the quote's quote...i think that makes sense...i copied that link.

Edited by FulkerS

RD-07A Spider Body Armor

I'm afraid I don't remember exactly where it's from, but according to my screenshots folder it turned up during in the later portion of my travels on Coruscant. Perhaps one of the group quests?

Possibly the four person quest where you have to recover the guy's factory deed in Justicar territory? I've used it to get chest armour for a few of my characters but haven't tried a Smuggler yet.

Your Risha is wearing a nice coat. What is it?

Yeah I would like to know this too.

Probably another jacket that switches looks from Empire to Republic, like the awesome jacket the security vendor wears. So many good looks for Agent, Smuggler has mostly recoloured trash, it's a disgrace.

Hey doesn't matter, least played class anyway so why bother making a fuss over one of the most iconic Star Wars professions?

Yeah I would like to know this too.

Probably another jacket that switches looks from Empire to Republic, like the awesome jacket the security vendor wears. So many good looks for Agent, Smuggler has mostly recoloured trash, it's a disgrace.

Hey doesn't matter, least played class anyway so why bother making a fuss over one of the most iconic Star Wars professions?

Well, on the Imperial side, that's what the Terenthium Barrage Jacket looks like. And for the record, Imperial Agents get two good looks- either the trenchcoat thing or the Imperial officer thing. Everything else is boring-looking breastplates. I'm actually having a terrible time finding something distinctive-looking for my Operative, since there are like three other Chiss IAs in my guild, and they're already monopolized all the cool-looking gear.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...