Multiple Companion Romances / Marriage

blufoxfp

What's all this about marriage? I have Kira at max affection and she has not wanted to talk to me in a long while. In fact, now that I think about it, I have only had conversations with her twice. Granted it was several of them bunched together, and the last bit of progress I made on the romance was when they went of to "kill some time."

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am married to Vette - now Jeasa gives me an ultimatum (I was enjoying them both - can you blame me?), either her or Vette.

What happens, if I just talk Jeasa by the mouth, and say "Yes, I break up with Vette" .. will it happened automatically, or can I just say i did it?

My choice is permanent .. and (considered I am Sith), I would prefer both - actually more, but here Bioware goes a litle wrong.

Thanks in advance for helpfull answers :)

I am married to Vette - now Jeasa gives me an ultimatum (I was enjoying them both - can you blame me?), either her or Vette.

What happens, if I just talk Jeasa by the mouth, and say "Yes, I break up with Vette" .. will it happened automatically, or can I just say i did it?

My choice is permanent .. and (considered I am Sith), I would prefer both - actually more, but here Bioware goes a litle wrong.

Thanks in advance for helpfull answers :)

I believe it happens automatically.

I'm confused...you can marry one of them then still sleep with the other..but then they give you an ultimatum AFTER you're married...I'm confused...you get divorced? The heck ...someone elaborate

You basically have the gist of it. You only get romance conflict dialogues once romances are active on both characters. If you delay activating a romance on one of the characters till after the other one's romance is complete you can effectively get the result of divocring the first companion(although basically none of the marriages are really "official" so saying it is a divorce might be a little bit of an exageration).

• 4 weeks later...

OK so to clear it all up. This is what I have been going through:

Helped vette with her mission shes starting to give way. At the same time I have been developing the relationship with Jaessa, whiich led to sleeping with her. a few more affection points with Vette and now im stuck on the ship with the "love triangle"

So my big questions or questions are:

If I pick Jaessa I loose Vette permantly?

If I pick Vette I loose Jaessa?

If I pick "both" what happens?

Some one please answer this.....................

LOL you think this was real life!!!!!

LMAO

Helped vette with her mission shes starting to give way. At the same time I have been developing the relationship with Jaessa, whiich led to sleeping with her. a few more affection points with Vette and now im stuck on the ship with the "love triangle"

LMAO

yes. thank you.

Ive seen this video but it doesnt say what happens after you make any of the choices.

I need to know what happens afterwards...

As if anyone has actually made these choices and knows what the results are

Hey, ive been reading some these posts... but i still haven't found out a way to see which companion i'm married to. Since affection is maxed out on most of them, and allway's turning ma conversations in favor of them. I'm wondering if its me female gender that limits my possibilities of having relationships with female companions. :)

Anyone can help me out with this one?

Feel free to reply...

Grtz Topanga

As of this point there is no same sex option. However it will be added in at some point in the future. Also you know you're involved with a companion when they get a little mushy on you in the conversations, and start sending you in game love letters with little trinkets. I myself was wondering why I haven't gotten any kind of flirt action with Talos. Is it because of having max affection with Andronikos? or is it because of being lvl 40? (i completed the story with help from some friends cause they got a kick out of seeing how different my story arch went) So does this me if I get involved with Quinn on my jugger, will I loose out on getting to dump his rear in the gutter and get to romance Pierce?

Thanks bunches

(and they still really need to add in a bit more flirt options for us women players. we can force choke, carry big guns, wield sabers, kick butt , however we can't get some in game action? come on. a girl needs some fun time here. sure murder, mayhem, chaos is all fun and games.. but killing and terrorizing the masses can be exhausting. a girl needs her downtime)

Yes.

Yes.

Pretty sure you lose both or at least you lose Vette.

LMAO

Answers in bold.

As of this point there is no same sex option. However it will be added in at some point in the future. Also you know you're involved with a companion when they get a little mushy on you in the conversations, and start sending you in game love letters with little trinkets. I myself was wondering why I haven't gotten any kind of flirt action with Talos. Is it because of having max affection with Andronikos? or is it because of being lvl 40? (i completed the story with help from some friends cause they got a kick out of seeing how different my story arch went) So does this me if I get involved with Quinn on my jugger, will I loose out on getting to dump his rear in the gutter and get to romance Pierce?

Thanks bunches

(and they still really need to add in a bit more flirt options for us women players. we can force choke, carry big guns, wield sabers, kick butt , however we can't get some in game action? come on. a girl needs some fun time here. sure murder, mayhem, chaos is all fun and games.. but killing and terrorizing the masses can be exhausting. a girl needs her downtime)

Turns out Talos isn't romancable for SIs. Sorry. As for Quinn/Pierce I really don't know. Sorry!

Bounty Hunter romance companions (Torian and Mako) hook up if their affection is high (Mako's is higher on the female player, Torian's on the male player, or so I'm told). You can eitehr encourage it, don't get inolved, or dissapate it. But, in the end, they break up, egardless of your choices (mine never even gave me the dialogue, I bought Torain a ton of presents before I got him). I'm surprised that no other companions do this :p

1. If I pick Jaessa I loose Vette permantly?

2. If I pick Vette I loose Jaessa?

3. If I pick "both" what happens?

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Jaesa is down with some hawt three way action, but Vette is not. So, you get Jasea but lose Vette.

Edited by Quiet

Thanks bunches

Hey there. Talos isn't a romance option at all for females, only Andronikos is. As for Pierce, he's just a fling. You can "fade-to-black" with him, if you catch my meaning, but you can't romance him - it won't even break your romance with Quinn. Actually, I think that if you sleep with Pierce, Quinn will mention it in one of his letters.

• 3 months later...
Spoiler Alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imperial Agent can romance Kaliyo and Ensign Temple. My toon has married both during the game. Not sure if it was a glitch, but i worked on maxing out Kaliyo first, before Ensign Temple became a companion, and married Kaliyo. Once i got Temple, i was able to romance and marry her too. May be a glitch, but it was awesome. Currently working Scorpio to see what happens. :)

• 1 year later...

I somehow managed to MARRY both. Not sure what I did.

Basically I pursued romance options with both, TOLD Jaesa I'd break it up with Vette - but that was AFTER I had already married Vette so the option to break up with her never came up, and then I married Jaesa and now I'm a sith polygamist it seems.

• 4 weeks later...
I somehow managed to MARRY both. Not sure what I did.

Basically I pursued romance options with both, TOLD Jaesa I'd break it up with Vette - but that was AFTER I had already married Vette so the option to break up with her never came up, and then I married Jaesa and now I'm a sith polygamist it seems.

You can romance both romance options for any character with multiple (male agents, male smugglers etc). All it takes is to wait until the romance with the first is completely over (the easiest way to tell is when you get credit for finishing that companion's quests on your legacy) before gaining any affection with the other. Because you finished the storyline for the first companion, the game does not see it as active when checking for conflicting romances during the process with the second companion.

I found this out by accident with my Sith Warrior. I had been forced to farm affection with Vette (playing DS with my only LS points being directly nice to her with removing her collar and what not) by spamming companion gifts. And by the time I got Jaesa and had her affection anywhere near high levels, I had already married Vette and finished her storyline.

I have also confirmed this to work with both my Imperial Agent (Kaliyo then Temple) and my smuggler (Akaavi then Risha). So yeah, if you want to see both romance plotlines with one character, just plan it out ahead of time.

• 1 month later...
Hey there. Talos isn't a romance option at all for females, only Andronikos is. As for Pierce, he's just a fling. You can "fade-to-black" with him, if you catch my meaning, but you can't romance him - it won't even break your romance with Quinn. Actually, I think that if you sleep with Pierce, Quinn will mention it in one of his letters.

Well, Quinn doesn't exactly mention it specifically in his letters (my SW was faithful to him, so it wouldn't make sense) but let me explain:

Basically, Pierce gives Quinn this sort of chain letter regarding relationships between Sith and non-Sith, claiming that Sith partners are 210% more likely to commit adultery, and non-Force users have a 32% increased mortality rate. Quinn thinks it's all BS, but he loves your SW regardless.

• 3 years later...

I know this is way in the future but to clarify

if iget married to vette jaesa will be fine with both of them being with me (do I loose vette or do I get both)

but if I marry jaesa I definitely loose vette and just get jaesa

just trying to clear things up for my self before I do anything serious in my current playthrough and after reding all posts I'm still confused

THX

I know this is way in the future but to clarify

if iget married to vette jaesa will be fine with both of them being with me (do I loose vette or do I get both)

but if I marry jaesa I definitely loose vette and just get jaesa

just trying to clear things up for my self before I do anything serious in my current playthrough and after reding all posts I'm still confused

THX

You're not supposed to be able to get married to them both. If it happens, it's a bug or an oversight.

Both of their dialogue trees eventually force you to choose. Vette has conversation where Jaesa can interrupt and they force you to pick between them.

And Jaesa doesn't mind sharing early on the relationship, but once she realizes she is in love, she says she won't commit unless the Warrior is faithful to her.

• 5 weeks later...
You're not supposed to be able to get married to them both. If it happens, it's a bug or an oversight.

Both of their dialogue trees eventually force you to choose. Vette has conversation where Jaesa can interrupt and they force you to pick between them.

And Jaesa doesn't mind sharing early on the relationship, but once she realizes she is in love, she says she won't commit unless the Warrior is faithful to her.

Why would it be a bug? You're a Sith, Vette is basically your property, having two wives ( one slave one a free woman) was a common practice in a lot of ancient cultures, it is even mentioned in the Bible when ( according to some versions) Jacob married both Leah and Rachel but also Zilpah, the slave of Leah.

Why would it be a bug? You're a Sith, Vette is basically your property, having two wives ( one slave one a free woman) was a common practice in a lot of ancient cultures, it is even mentioned in the Bible when ( according to some versions) Jacob married both Leah and Rachel but also Zilpah, the slave of Leah.

True, but in terms of how the game works, it is a bug. You can actually bring up "I should have you both" to Jaesa and Vette when they confront you. Jaesa seems fine with it, but Vette is decidedly not, and breaks up with you then and there. You're not supposed to be able to romance both of them.