Marka Ragnos Robes have a bug!

Mr_Robinson

I posted this alert in the bug section but just so everyone knows: The Marka Ragnos Robes have a bug. The right arm shoulder shots out whenever the character uses it...ligthtsaber or drawing a gun. Its annoying. I haven't a clue if this will get a fix or not,. If it doesn't I wouldn't have even bothered spending the million credits on the robes. Just FYI for all you people on the fence

I wasn't happy with it so I put it on my alt and her gun shows through the robe. Was Ragno or whatever his name is a gangster rapper? What's up with the Flava Flave chain? Oh ya, the collar will not cooperate with some helmets and I'm not about to become Rudolph. Dumb, impulsive purchase IMO but I'm sure many will enjoy it so it's all good. Edited by ZETA_SCORPII
h

The crown/helmet is also bugged on Body Type 2 characters, or rather, my Sith Pureblood character, as a large red section of the head pokes out of the back of the crown in the preview window, and frankly it looks awful since most of the game play is seen from behind.

What really frustrates me is this character WAS Body Type 1, and THAT had horrible clipping issues with Revan's Mask, so I had to change to Body Type 2 to fix it... Body Types should not be this buggy with cartel armor.

That's what he looked like as a Force ghost in Jedi Academy.

The look, looks like a cross between Old Marley from A Christmas Carol and one of Santa's reindeer lol. I'm trying to imagine a twilek in that reindeer games hat LOL

Edited by Lunafox

Possibly, Mako's gun sticking out of the robe annoys me the most.

That's ok my Andronikos's skull is sticking out the back flap of his Calo Nord hat. It's fine on the girls, but the men's skulls stick out. I fixed it myself, by getting 'Nikos a high collar coat to hide the back of his head. They haven't fixed Calo Nord's hat yet despite being asked, I wouldn't hold my breath for a fix real fast.

Edited by Lunafox

The look, looks like a cross between Old Marley from A Christmas Carol and one of Santa's reindeer lol. I'm trying to imagine a twilek in that reindeer games hat LOL

I previewed it on Zenith and was quite amused. Then again, I think I've been easily amused tonight because I was having a great laugh watching the pieces from the new pack being listed on the GTN.

On my Twi'lek Smuggler (looking at her now), the horns line up with her lekku kind of like the horns are growing from the lekku (or vice versa).