I would buy a Cartel Market unlock to have arenas removed from my regular WZ queue.

MagicmanNC

I'm not having fun when I'm winning arenas.

I'm not having fun when I'm losing arenas.

I'm not having fun when we're 4v2-ing in an arena.

I'm not having fun when we're 2v4-ing in an arena.

I'm not having fun when I'm healing, tanking, or dpsing in arenas.

I'm not having fun waiting on the acid to pop a stealthie in arenas.

I'm not having fun staring at the loading screen when I quit arena pops, which I admittedly haven't done in about a week.

Just put an unlock in the Cartel Market already. While I can't promise I will buy it every week indefinitely before I say to hell with this game, I'm not sure how much longer I can handle this forced arena ********.

Agreed 100%, I would spend money to have arenas just straight gone. When we said we wanted deathmatch, we did NOT mean best 2 out of 3 elimination. To be frank, large team respawn ticket-based assaults similar to battlefront or battlefield would be preferable to this nonsense...

Deal with it...

Start by fixing yourself, then worry about what you want to do and where you want to go. Regardless if you stay where you are or move on to something different, you’re giving yourself a far better chance of success if you start with the likely problem. You.

I disagree, seeing as the feelings concerning arenas are mostly mutual and/or along the same lines of disapproval among the playerbase, I must conclude that arenas are the problem, not any individual.

Deal with it...

Start by fixing yourself, then worry about what you want to do and where you want to go. Regardless if you stay where you are or move on to something different, you’re giving yourself a far better chance of success if you start with the likely problem. You.

So, carry on playing something he does not enjoy in his/her spare time? Only a moron does this.

Agreed 100%, I would spend money to have arenas just straight gone. When we said we wanted deathmatch, we did NOT mean best 2 out of 3 elimination. To be frank, large team respawn ticket-based assaults similar to battlefront or battlefield would be preferable to this nonsense...

this. a battle ala battlefront 2. like 12 players per side (since they're doing it with the new xpac game engine should be able to render it reasonably well)... but that's just a dream since 'pvper are happy as long as they're someone to kill'.

I hate to burst the "Arena Hate" bubble you guys got going but I resubbed to this game 3 days ago after 18 months away just to play arenas and specifically season one.

I'll br bringing my 2 x VR 80+ toons in there as much as possible and enjoying it. Not everyone hates it, and you can avoid it if you dislike it. There is no deserter debuff, so just leave when it pops.

I hate to burst the "Arena Hate" bubble you guys got going but I resubbed to this game 3 days ago after 18 months away just to play arenas and specifically season one.

I'll br bringing my 2 x VR 80+ toons in there as much as possible and enjoying it. Not everyone hates it, and you can avoid it if you dislike it. There is no deserter debuff, so just leave when it pops.

I'd wager that for every person arenas have brought back, several have left. Entire guilds have fallen apart since 2.4. This patch was a disaster for many. I'm only posting on the forum now because I briefly resubbed to see if solo ranked would be any fun. I win most of them, but they're not. Back to FTP for me when this month's sub runs out.

For awhile there I thought you were going to go all Dr. Seus

Do you like arenas on tatooine?

The class imbalance makes my face all green!

Do you like arenas on the space station?

Heck no! Some sneaky ***** keeps casting stun!

What about Corellia Square?

I hate 4v4 arenas everywhere!

I do not like arena wham, bam, thank you ma'am,

I do not like it, Sam-I-Am.

You're right, they could just leave every time one pops, but what's wrong with the idea of allowing player's to opt out of arenas if they want to?

Fair call, but RWZ's were pretty much dead anyway. I don't see the big issue, WZ's are still there and now there is a ranked 4v4 system which was always better then a 8v8 with nil cross server and relatively low population.

Then why remove them.... if they are dead let them die a natural death. Guilds on populated servers separated

Do you like arenas on tatooine?

The class imbalance makes my face all green!

Do you like arenas on the space station?

Heck no! Some sneaky ***** keeps casting stun!

What about Corellia Square?

I hate 4v4 arenas everywhere!

I do not like arena wham, bam, thank you ma'am,

I do not like it, Sam-I-Am.

why remove ranked que?

I feel like this is only pew pew

Do you think balance through meta works?

why read the forums because we are all just jerks

I plan to resub when we fight in space!

Please put out another hutbal in arenas place!