What's your soundtrack?

xMegrinx

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on the mood. As of now I have 36 crazyfists, Anna Nalick, AC/DC, Monster Magnet, Poe, Seether, Tool, Zeppelin, Danzig, Rancid, Sublime, Aerosmith, Alice in Chains, Sabbath, Who, Type O Negative, STP, Bob Marley, Opeth, Soundgarden, Linkin Park, Beatles, Lupe Fiasco, Radiohead, A Perfect Circle, White Zombie, Nirvana, Motley Crue, Zao, Hawthorne Heights, Misfits, Staind, Chemical Brothers, RHCP, Atreyu, Borknagar, Rasputina, Foo Fighters, The Cure, Hole, The Doors, Rage Against the Machine, Eminem, Fuel, Florida Georgia Line, Smashing Pumpkins, Skrillex, Paul Oakenfold, Beastie Boys, Social Distortion, Rick James, Pantera, Nas, Wyclef Jean, Slayer, A Skylit Drive, G N' R, Kings of Leon, underOath, Disturbed, David Bowie, The Prodigy, Korn, R.E.M., David Cook, Glen Hansard, Rush, Marilyn Manson, Peter Murphy, A7X, Fear Factory, Wu-Tang, Audioslave, Tom Petty, Bob Dylan, Garbage, System of a Down, Killswitch Engage, Dio, Deep Purple, Slipknot, Jason Aldean, The Vandals, King Crimson, & Deftones on the current playlist. Deftones' "Adrenaline" album makes for great pvp, especially Engine No. 9. I also have a more acoustic set for running around on Voss.

Oh yea internet tough guy...,, I love how you toss the carebears term around like a pompous self indulgent wiener. The carebears term has got to be one of the dumbest monikers I have ever heard of, just because someone dislikes PvP.

Spoken like someone who sucks at pvp. Carebear is more appropriate than you know. Theres nothig tough guy about participating in a game function. You prove the moniker appropriate. Sorry if i made yu cry regretfully i didnt get it on my playlist

Spoken like someone who sucks at pvp. Carebear is more appropriate than you know. Theres nothig tough guy about participating in a game function. You prove the moniker appropriate. Sorry if i made

yu cry regretfully i didnt get it on my playlist

Careful, HyFy. This one might challenge you to meet him at the playground after school...

:eek:

Hm. Only played one PVP match with a new character for that quest that pops up on the mission terminal. Judging from my performance, I guess I'd better use:

The Benny Hill Theme

:rolleyes:

(Or maybe Weird Al Yankovic's "Dare to be Stupid" parody song...)

can be fun too.

Spoken like someone who sucks at pvp. Carebear is more appropriate than you know. Theres nothig tough guy about participating in a game function. You prove the moniker appropriate. Sorry if i made yu cry regretfully i didnt get it on my playlist

It's not participating in PvP that makes you the internet tough guy to dim witted dink. It's the carebear comment, acting like you are some PvP king. Careful with your posturing though, the rest of the monkeys in that cage with you might get a little too excited.

It's not participating in PvP that makes you the internet tough guy to dim witted dink. It's the carebear comment, acting like you are some PvP king. Careful with your posturing though, the rest of the monkeys in that cage with you might get a little too excited.

Sorry bud your perception is a bit off i never claimed to be a pvp king. Maybee your projecting you own desires so far your 0/2 on your assertions about me

Claiming that i enjoy listening to peope cry when i kill them has nothing to do with being tough or good. Pehaps you missed the sarcastic humor boat it obviously sailed right over your head

Sorry bud your perception is a bit off i never claimed to be a pvp king. Maybee your projecting you own desires so far your 0/2 on your assertions about me

Claiming that i enjoy listening to peope cry when i kill them has nothing to do with being tough or good. Pehaps you missed the sarcastic humor boat it obviously sailed right over your head

It's in how you made your claim their chooch. Don't be daft, or is that a natural state for you? 0/2? It's funny how you feel the need to keep score to feed that epeen of yours. You are just proving your need to be the "tough guy", so by all means continue on, you just prove me right.

There is only one correct answer to this thread.

Clarence Carter - 'Strokin'

Because when I start making love... I don't just make love... I be STROKIN!

Lol, I haven't heard that song since I was DJing several years back now.

Ooooh. I like "Arcade" - it's a shame they don't seem to have the extended version on YouTube.

Yeah, Arcade is just ARGGGHHH so good.

Also try Terraforming, since it's longer than any of the others, and Hans Original Sketchbook for 30 mins of his original themes: pretty awesome stuff.

It's in how you made your claim their chooch. Don't be daft, or is that a natural state for you? 0/2? It's funny how you feel the need to keep score to feed that epeen of yours. You are just proving your need to be the "tough guy", so by all means continue on, you just prove me right.

Im not keeping score just pointing out your invalid assertions. Seeing how you attacked me for no reason looksxlike your the one with epeen problems. I never insulted you did i? I made a blanket statement that you applied to yourself that was your choice. Keep telling me im trying to be tough and it might rub off

How exactly am i being a tough guy. By participating in game content and making jokes? Yeah you make sense

Edited by mmjarec

Yeah, Arcade is just ARGGGHHH so good.

Also try Terraforming, since it's longer than any of the others, and Hans Original Sketchbook for 30 mins of his original themes: pretty awesome stuff.

I like Terraforming, and I like the first five minutes or so of General Zod. Hans' Original Sketchbook is all right, but sometimes it gets too backgroundy, and I want to be able to notice the music I'm playing if I'm going to the trouble of playing it. Same reason I don't put on, like, Nature Company stuff. :p

Im not keeping score just pointing out your invalid assertions. Seeing how you attacked me for no reason looksxlike your the one with epeen problems. I never insulted you did i? I made a blanket statement that you applied to yourself that was your choice. Keep telling me im trying to be tough and it might rub off

How exactly am i being a tough guy. By participating in game content and making jokes? Yeah you make sense

No, keeping score is exactly what you were doing. Why? Because your infantile ego requires it. It requires it for the same reason you feel that you have to refer to people who don't PvP as carebears. Your ego requires it so you can try to feel big and tough and superior to other people. Which again is why I called you out for your "internet tough guy routine" a simple concept that you still apparently can't seem to get through that skull of yours. So please don't try to play stupid and claim that I attacked you for no reason, you intentionally made the inflammatory remark and I called you on it. If that's too much for you, then maybe it's time for you to move along to something else.