all grade 1 crafting mats: row 1

all grade 2 mats: row 2

All level 0-20 Items: row 1

All 20-40 Items: row 2

All 40-49 Items: row 3

All 50 Items: row4

All 51-54 Items...

All 55 Items

Insert a row when more than 1 is required. Add spacing between row groups. Put remaining free slots at the bottom. And all grey, junk and fluff items as well. :) Or just let the user define these "rows".

Yes, I did think it was a mess, until I actually used it in 'that other game' : example: Ark-Inventory for WoW. Totally worth the time it took to set up.

• 1 month later...
Don't they know I cannot buy their new crap on Cartel Market if I don't have room in my cargo? The number 1 reason I don't sell all my junk is because I cannot sort it alphabetically in cargo and takes too freakin' long to find something. So suck it! I'm not buying new crap until we get an alphabetical sort on cargo!

all grade 1 crafting mats: row 1

all grade 2 mats: row 2

This is how I have been sorting my materials manually both before and since the addition of the sort options. I have not used the automatic sort option at all since they added it. My way is more convenient for me.

While the devs are working on legacy storage for the upcoming new content I would love it if they could look into this. Sorting by name is available on the GTN on both the buy and sell tabs so we know it's possible to sort this way in other areas of the game.

Please add sorting by name to cargo bay tabs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.