The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

No toilet on my character's starship

Shastblu

Shephard had a toilet in his quarters. I don't think the rest of the crew had one. So, i am guessing there would be a huge line in front of his room in the morning.

actually - in second, one of the hilarious things to do was to go to opposite gender bathroom and then have EDi correct you.

and in a third game, they locked it, leaving only same gender one open :(

tries to resist making 3 shells joke, that most will not get, and then I'll feel super old.

It'd be funny if Quizen's companion quest started with opening up the door on him while he's reading the news paper. And the consular being all 'Woops Sorry!' and shuts the door. The Q starts talking about whatever his mission is in his burpy voice while he's tearing up the toilet :p

I like to think they're behind one of the 'closed' doors on the ship. That said, my SW wants an ensuite bathroom. Sharing sucks.

The SW should have a ****** custom 'refresher'. Black porcelain toilet and bathtub, towels with "Peace is a lie" stitched into them, 'Just for Sith' hair coloring in the toiletries(because the Dark Side ages you quickly), and a hanging rack for your armor with a Sith Emperor Bobblehead attached to the top.

The Bounty Hunter's droppings are stashed in a special compartment of his armor.He doesn't need to go the bathroom ever.He replaces this compartment from time to time,otherwise he will suffocate in his own filth.

The Force users use the force to pulverize the bowel movements when they reach the exit,on molecular level,so they never actually have to go to the bathroom.Those that don't have the Force Affinity for this Dark Side spell,use the lightsaber.

They crunch down in their quarters and release a dropping on their turned on lightsaber on the ground.The dropping proceeds to disappear on contact leaving behind only smell and a little fog.

The Agent ,the smuggler and all companions use the Escape pod for a toilet.When the smell and the filth is too numerous to even step foot inside,they eject the escape pod.After that they replace it.The replacement happens during server maintenance.

All this is a bit creepy but it's the objective truth.

Edited by Kaedusz

The Bounty Hunter's droppings are stashed in a special compartment of his armor.He doesn't need to go the bathroom ever.He replaces this compartment from time to time,otherwise he will suffocate in his own filth.

The Force users use the force to pulverize the bowel movements when they reach the exit,on molecular level,so they never actually have to go to the bathroom.Those that don't have the Force Affinity for this Dark Side spell,use the lightsaber.

They crunch down in their quarters and release a dropping on their turned on lightsaber on the ground.The dropping proceeds to disappear on contact leaving behind only smell and a little fog.

The Agent ,the smuggler and all companions use the Escape pod for a toilet.When the smell and the filth is too numerous to even step foot inside,they eject the escape pod.After that they replace it.The replacement happens during server maintenance.

All this is a bit creepy but it's the objective truth.

That lightsaber idea is probably the best one I've heard. Just hope the Jedi don't lose their balance while crouching.

Peace is a lie, there is only digestion.

Through digestion, I gain gases.

Through gases, I gain bellyache.

Through bellyache, I gain an urgency.

Through urgency, my chains are broken.

The Fart shall free me.

:D Yes, this is the original Sith code or Taco Bell patrons (not sure), until it was modified.

tooo funny.

The SW should have a ****** custom 'refresher'. Black porcelain toilet and bathtub, towels with "Peace is a lie" stitched into them, 'Just for Sith' hair coloring in the toiletries(because the Dark Side ages you quickly), and a hanging rack for your armor with a Sith Emperor Bobblehead attached to the top.

You won't get any argument from me. I'd love to see a bathroom on the ship for my SWs. I like the décor you suggested too. I could do without the bobblehead though.

You won't get any argument from me. I'd love to see a bathroom on the ship for my SWs. I like the décor you suggested too. I could do without the bobblehead though.

Alright, let's see...the armor rack could be...a lightsaber replica? With a red fluorescent light(that never gets hot because, hey, it's the future)?

Alright, let's see...the armor rack could be...a lightsaber replica? With a red fluorescent light(that never gets hot because, hey, it's the future)?

He he, anything is possible in the future :D I suppose it takes the force to make it hot...and if I'm not trying to kill someone with it, it would make a fine armor rack, light fixture or cloak stand. :)

Same with most of the ships actually, would be nice to include them somewhere to make it more realistic. Would be handy for the RP server as well.

Actually most do have crew quarters, The Smugglers ship has beds spread all around, The Sith Ship has several beds opposite the storage, The Trooper Ship has numerous bunks spread all over. The Agents ship has a few beds too, but Doc would have to sleep in the med bay.

But the Bounty Hunter ship has only one Bed, and the Jedi ship only has two beds, not sure were the crew is supposed to sleep on those two.

Actually most do have crew quarters, The Smugglers ship has beds spread all around, The Sith Ship has several beds opposite the storage, The Trooper Ship has numerous bunks spread all over. The Agents ship has a few beds too, but Doc would have to sleep in the med bay.

But the Bounty Hunter ship has only one Bed, and the Jedi ship only has two beds, not sure were the crew is supposed to sleep on those two.

The funny thing is, the BH's bed gets taken by GAULT, iirc. True to character.