World 1st 2k Ranked SoloQue Rating

DkSharktooth

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know its a world first? Maybe another person in Europe or another server who doesnt need SWTOR forums praise to derive value for their inner self didn't come running to the forums to post it? Just curious.

How do you know its a world first? Maybe another person in Europe or another server who doesnt need SWTOR forums praise to derive value for their inner self didn't come running to the forums to post it? Just curious.

It's obvious that I don't really know. Trying to lure out if anyone else has achieved a high rating to post.

Edited by DkSharktooth

http://i.imgur.com/oB4qCMd.jpg

2k SoloQue Ranked Rating.

/ShieldsUp

Disclaimer: Not sure if I'm really world 1st or not. Trying to see who else is out there high rating.

Yeah great, I now challenge you to replicate that on a republic sentinel on pot5. LOL Republic solo queues are friggin window lickers. My solo rating is all higher on my imp toons. Friggin pubs.

Yeah great, I now challenge you to replicate that on a republic sentinel on pot5. LOL Republic solo queues are friggin window lickers. My solo rating is all higher on my imp toons. Friggin pubs.

Actually that brings up a good point and why I would urge you to suggest to bioware that they merge the population so ques are even chance of getting the "bad" republic players, and just keep story separate.

sorry to burst your bubble, but you are not the first to reach 2k solo rating.

this dude reached 2k on two different toons yesterday

wow - thats actually a really good read .. thanks for sharing that .. and regardless, thats an impressive solo rating for sure ..

wow - thats actually a really good read .. thanks for sharing that .. and regardless, thats an impressive solo rating for sure ..

I think aiori basically hits the nail on the head

[–]bshenkd"Aiorii" on PO5 4 points 19 hours ago

I came back and played a few matches tonight. In high elo ranked (I'm at around 2800), it's all about piling on the healer and spamming AOEs until something dies. It's literally the most annoying, mind-numbing experience I've played in SWTOR for a very long time. It's saddening.

I think aiori basically hits the nail on the head

[–]bshenkd"Aiorii" on PO5 4 points 19 hours ago

I came back and played a few matches tonight. In high elo ranked (I'm at around 2800), it's all about piling on the healer and spamming AOEs until something dies. It's literally the most annoying, mind-numbing experience I've played in SWTOR for a very long time. It's saddening.

u sure thats recent bc he was loving it on pts