Bounty Board?

MoskitoMando

I hate that Aehri *****. One million creds for the patriot who brings me her head on a pike.

One question,

In all the things I've killed in this game, the only thing I have been able to loot a head from is that Evoci dude on hutta. How do I know that Aehri will drop a head?

• 2 weeks later...
Is there any form of bounty board currently on the server? They're a lot of fun, and I was curious as to if we have one.

There isn't one on the Official Forums that I am aware of. There may be on at swtor-rp.com though.

I'd suggest you try your hand at making one and see how it goes :i_smile:

Current Bounties:

1. Rivik, wanted dead or alive for the crime of hacking, 100,000,000 credits.

2. Sibek, wanted dead or alive for being too damned awesome at everything he does, 1,000,000,000 credits

3. Phillena, wanted dead for crushing her enemies on the battlefield with no mercy, 10,000,000,000 credits

So after implying FrumpytheClown in the Sorc forums was full of BS and pointing out that he hadn't really defended his position well, I get a PM from the dude titled 'See you soon...,' reading:

'I will find you. I have take down your in game names. You will know me as the one pointing and laughing at you as you die. As your team dies. I try to only point and laugh at Pubes [sic?] like Regulators, but you I can make an exception.'

I initially laughed it off because this guy is obviously bad. But I changed my mind. Forget KoS bounties. I just want to know who FrumpytheClown is in-game, because I suspect its some lonely little troll like Aazo. 250,000 credits for a name and some kind of verification.

So after implying FrumpytheClown in the Sorc forums was full of BS and pointing out that he hadn't really defended his position well, I get a PM from the dude titled 'See you soon...,' reading:

'I will find you. I have take down your in game names. You will know me as the one pointing and laughing at you as you die. As your team dies. I try to only point and laugh at Pubes [sic?] like Regulators, but you I can make an exception.'

I initially laughed it off because this guy is obviously bad. But I changed my mind. Forget KoS bounties. I just want to know who FrumpytheClown is in-game, because I suspect its some lonely little troll like Aazo. 250,000 credits for a name and some kind of verification.

Rivik, but you can't 1v1 him