Please prepare yourself before doing solo ranked queue

FourPawnBenoni

I don't appreciate you joining my WZ in a mix of partisan and lvl 61 gear, no augments, 25k health pool and then watching you get face rolled while pumping out a measly 14k damage in one round before you're dead.

This just wastes all our time as the com rewards for losing aren't worth the time it takes waiting for the queue to pop, get wiped, and then having to re queue

I understand that skill level in solo ranked will never equal premade. But at least prepare your gear so you can somewhat compete. That's what regs are for.

Thanks

The way I see it normals are for farming conqueror, ranked for farming obroan. Augmented partisan is not that bad in arenas but you will still need conqueror shells to exchange for obroan. Edited by Arunas

1st they should L2P then worry about gear amigo...........ppl dont even use their abilities, stand there randomly, attack randomly, don t focus the guy behind their target free casting heals even if he is marked and u told them to focus

What's the best use for the reg WZ comms while levelling 1-54? My scoundrel healer is getting near the cap, and he is only 28 (it's fun to play scouperative healers from the scratch, without the free heals it's a real challenge). what should I do? buying lowbie pvp gear? (people told me with bolster pvp lowbie gear is unnecessary) or transform it into ranked wz comms? I don't worry about conqueror gear yet, since my valor is at 19 by now.

Just trying to learn the pvp ropes as I go, this the very first time I dedicate some time to pvp.

What's the best use for the reg WZ comms while levelling 1-54? My scoundrel healer is getting near the cap, and he is only 28 (it's fun to play scouperative healers from the scratch, without the free heals it's a real challenge). what should I do? buying lowbie pvp gear? (people told me with bolster pvp lowbie gear is unnecessary) or transform it into ranked wz comms? I don't worry about conqueror gear yet, since my valor is at 19 by now.

Just trying to learn the pvp ropes as I go, this the very first time I dedicate some time to pvp.

Personally when I am leveling a new character I just like to stock up on as many medpacks as I can. It's something you will always use and need in PVP and if you have a lot already when you hit 55 then you won't have to worry about buying them when you are trying to save for gear. Transforming them to ranked comms is a good thing to do too when that option becomes available.

Not to mention if you have a lot and ever need credits they sell nicely too.

Personally when I am leveling a new character I just like to stock up on as many medpacks as I can. It's something you will always use and need in PVP and if you have a lot already when you hit 55 then you won't have to worry about buying them when you are trying to save for gear. Transforming them to ranked comms is a good thing to do too when that option becomes available.

Not to mention if you have a lot and ever need credits they sell nicely too.

Noted, I will go shopping at fleet today. Thanx for the tip.

I don't appreciate you joining my WZ in a mix of partisan and lvl 61 gear, no augments, 25k health pool and then watching you get face rolled while pumping out a measly 14k damage in one round before you're dead.

Oh wow you have some pretty good team mates! I'm jealous! I just had two dps classes put up 0 damage in 2 of the rounds on my team hahahahha. :)

Totally depressed. Lost 100 points in rating because of such people as in OP. I am the one carrying the teams most of the time with most dmg, killing blows and protection (if there are no tanks). I actually had a waster without augments, green implant and pve gear like ten times in a row.

There should be a valor requirement or some gear checker for rated arenas. Joining them unprepared is pretty much deliberately trying to screw the team over and should be considered harassment.

I care about rating but most wasters are in there for commendation farming and they don't care. While I like the large commendation rewards, I think they draw wasters into rated warzones. There should be some checks ensuring that people of certain experience and gear join the rated game, or at least base the commendation rewards on some system which will reward players for their performance, so a waster with no expertise who's doing next to damage/healing/protection (in his role) will get very little commendations.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

After a while, this won't matter. Your rating will increase, theirs won't. Soon the difference will cause you never see another badly equipped player ever again.

unless all the goods quit playing solo because they don't have the patience to wait for the rating system to work.

That is to say, match making will only put 4 goods together on a team if there is another team of 4 goods for them to play.

It would be nice if BW gave players of RWZ a bit of control over who their opponent is. Some of us might prefer to get no queue pop at all rather than have a lame WZ.

After a while, this won't matter. Your rating will increase, theirs won't. Soon the difference will cause you never see another badly equipped player ever again.

Not true. The population doesnt support ELO so people are mixed left and right regardless of ratings most hours of the day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.