Transfer here?

JonnyMadDog

Ey'm not mentl and that's not necessary.

Ey'm not givin up either, yeah unfortunatly the feel goodness ey've had of Harb for first 3-4 dais was here is gone, already gettin trold by meen peopl w/ no livs. it's pathetyc. Ey'm still keeping at it, ey will do wrld firsts.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ey'm not mentl and that's not necessary.

Ey'm not givin up either, yeah unfortunatly the feel goodness ey've had of Harb for first 3-4 dais was here is gone, already gettin trold by meen peopl w/ no livs. it's pathetyc. Ey'm still keeping at it, ey will do wrld firsts.

Not on this server I'm afraid. Just stay off imp fleet :)

I'm not too sure what the big ordeal is in this thread. I've been casually following since the beginning. Realistically, JMD can transfer wherever he/she may want to as well as type however he/she may want to. I could care less either way. If JMD was such an annoyance on the JC server, why didn't they just /ignore? So then there is something to complain about? I would suggest using that energy for something else. JMD is free to post on the forums and if the terms for his/her PvE seems unreachable... it sounds like his/her problem.

No offense to anyone but this thread has gotten a bit out of control and veered dramatically off subject.

That is one pretty look navatr there, and probly r handsom/pretty in reel lyf too, thx for the sentiment, but unfortunatly, like on JC, they just don't learn that, they prefer to bounce off whatever ey say, as ey'm the cool thing to bash, and seem to have nothing bettr to do then bash mself, and they have the nerve to say ey should ignor em, ey rarely ignor anyone and it's nvr permanent, as they're the ones to ignor someon/mself, they have the initial prob. not mself. Ey guess it makes emselvs feel superior then others, maybe tryn to compensate for a lil somethin, insultn someon on the net and feelin giddy they got away w/ it, dare em to do that to whoever they bulee in reel lyf...cowds...thx again. Just LFGs and items to buy, and have 3 minor prefs. when it comes to oping, A.T.M, PM if can facilitate ether. Edited by JonnyMadDog
Fix a typo.

Hmm...not sure if legit compliments or not, there's no "h" in mey first part of mey chr's name, that may be an impostr/parody of mself, thsi is the reel/orig. mself. Ey have no yew tube vids, at least atm, channel-wise, there may be a dwning of a tuff bod or something up but pref not to look up stuff of mself, or peopl w/ no livs pretendin to b mself. Yal read it hear first.

Hmm...not sure if legit compliments or not, there's no "h" in mey first part of mey chr's name, that may be an impostr/parody of mself, thsi is the reel/orig. mself. Ey have no yew tube vids, at least atm, channel-wise, there may be a dwning of a tuff bod or something up but pref not to look up stuff of mself, or peopl w/ no livs pretendin to b mself. Yal read it hear first.

Irony... he complains that someone misspelled his name. ;)

OMG LOL!!!! JONNY Mad Dog u still da best of em!!!! Can I add you to my frens list?? Post that Youtube vid of you killing that nooby class rage jugg at grass and the other where you kill that dirty sorc for hurting then healing himself alone at snow. Simply da best Mad Dog! Edited by coolcash
added content!

Johnny, it's probably legit. It's not the first time someone's liked the YouTube videos. :p I do agree things on this thread have gotten a little out of hand. Personally I don't care for the way you speak, it is HARD AS HELL to understand, but it's your choice to make and annoyed people may be one of the consequences. But, it really is as simple as just ignoring it. Welcome to the server, and don't let the actions of a few here gauge your overall experience on the server. You get good and bad where ever you go, I can promise you that.

Now, just being entirely realistic here, I have no idea how your going to manage running with groups and be successful speaking the way you do on a server that has no prior experience with you. I can't imagine it's going to be very popular, and your reputation may suffer for it. Or on the other polar opposite, your a big hit and stuff... somehow. Again, welcome to the server, and I wish you the best. Anyways, I'm dropping this thread like a bad habit. Forums can be cancerous. :p

Edited by Thellorms

Well, I guess everyone has covered why your goals and requests will seem unreasonable to most, if not all, progression guilds out there jonny. But what I'm confused about is whether you are looking to transfer away from Harbinger or are looking for a guild to run with on Harbinger. Haven't you been on Harbinger for the past two-weeks already, at least? I guess you started this when you moved here.

I friended you last week after watching your many posts on fleet and Oricon gen chat regarding DP SM Council. And now I don't see you on Harbinger anymore... If you are looking to transfer out, why did you post here? Or are you still looking for people to run with here on Harbinger? Given how difficult it will be to find exactly what you are looking for you might want to give it some more time.

If you've left us already, I'll miss you.

Edited by jaysky

World firsts on another server then I take it? Unless you've regressed to a level 1 Jedi Knight... in the last 12 hours.

I <3 you maddog and will never forget the good times we had on Oricon. You will be missed.

Ey'm not smoochi, whoever that is, am guessin a trol? Am not a trol at all of any servr or at all.

Ey made this before leavin JC to LF a new home ey went t o harbngrfor bizness and ended up liking it, for the most part, and stayed for a wek n a half, last nyt...2 nyts ago technically, ey came back to JC, and am back here again, but will return eventually in the comin weks. Dunno exactly when.

Yeah if legit thx for well wishes, will try n hopfully dwn council in smode here ey came back for bizness and storage/mail/alts/inventory but will refresh and head back and/or to another servr, likely harb again for now, sometime soon. Ey already made mey placeholder again, so again, all correctly spelt chrs w/ no special chrs in their name/mey exact named chrs, on other servrs all N A ones, are lvl 1-10 ish, n barely touch em/talk w/ em, mainyl for scoutin yr gtn's. So like have impostrs/parodys on JC, watch otu for em elsewhere...ey DO NOT yet have a placeholder of same name on pot5, the persn who took mey name there IS NOT mself, the reel mself, again, btw, just a frendly reminder.

Wanna get this smode council outta way so can gear up for nitmode wrld first ckrs/dwns of dred fort n pal when in and secret bos/es to come/are in and am behind again, see peopl doin hmode fort n pal already think they've been clred too....grrr...

Anyways, yr servr's nic,e lots LOTS more peopl then JC has mroe nicer ones, thus, and always on too, 'mericans primetime then in erly mornin/late nyt got apacs out, can contiue till light out there lol, est coast servrs cant rly do that.

Thx for readn. PM if got a gild and/or grp w/ a mdeeps spot for gearin up for said endeavors and/or have any skip tracr crates to sell/rare/discontinued items. Thx.

Ey'm back on JC and will go back to Harb whenever ey plz and/or elsewhere, and come back to JC whenever ey plz to, so stop it. Was it rly worth the time and effort typn out these rude things? Interuptin yr daili lyf and plaeing time? Come on.

Thank goodness you went back. Weren't you the guy on JC that was ignored by 80% of the server because you spammed fleet all day LFG but only wanted "pure" raid and FP groups of Jedi knights and consulars? May I recommend a good RP server for you?

Thank goodness you went back. Weren't you the guy on JC that was ignored by 80% of the server because you spammed fleet all day LFG but only wanted "pure" raid and FP groups of Jedi knights and consulars? May I recommend a good RP server for you?

I think he got chased off those too.

It rly worth the time n effort outta yr livs and paleing time to come here n insult mself? Yr bridges r calling, hurry before the lil chilren cross em. Ey was and am not ignord by 80 percnt of the servrs only a select few, yet vocal, minority, of meen peopl w/ no livs, for little to no reason. Ey'm still paleign and not givin up till ey do wrld firsts and vindicate this buls-. And ey was not "kciked" off any r p servrs, nor any for that matter, and the whole JK JC grp thing is way old and a long stry, not gettin into it now.

No, the majority of the peopl who like n run w/ mself do so, not out of pity, which is something mself and em have for the trols who bash mself n others, among other things, but outta decency, respect, fun, etc.. Words yal know nothing of. Srsly, stop bashn mself on mey threads, if one has nothin to contribute to mey thread or is nice get out, yr only showin the pitiful depths some would go to to try n feel superior then others by making em feel inferior, scru off, yr not getting the last word here, if yaz wanna kil mey threads stop troln em, it bumps em up. Again, it's the trosls who have the initial problm w/ mself yet refuse to ignor mself, they want mself to ignor em, that's not happenin for a prolognued period, they just wanna keep seein mey lfgs, n questions, n answers, n etc., so yaz can bounce off em n libel about em, and when asked if they're denied/not-tru ey can't c em so yaz can corrupt the innocents n say "c e no deny em, must b tru", ey will defend mself. Yr obviously lending merit to mey posts, despite sayn the opposite, by continuing to visit em, yr not changing mey mind, so go away.