Official BC Progression Thread 2.4

LaniAkavir

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't really asked my group at all, but for fun would Do a want to team with Ascension and do a 16 man NiM SaV sometime? It'd be fun bonding/and hard content for once. 16 man's were always fun to me. Anyways, congrats on the title

What's this? Could it be that the guilds of Begeren Colony shall finally come together and complete progression for the good of the server?

It is in our interest to collaborate for 16man NiM contents, provided your guildies are willing.

http://i.imgur.com/Dr8TbaO.jpg

Ascension from beyond

Luminary sentinel best sentinel

To be Fair I did get killed by the horror for a 78k hit one shot. But Doa might remember back in HM TFB wherein first two weeks we downed HM pre-2.0 i was the only one alive on the Final boss? You guys remember that way way back when? I think the third week we downed it it was me caarso and orazio still alive. Good times.

Edited by Reuta

What's this? Could it be that the guilds of Begeren Colony shall finally come together and complete progression for the good of the server?

It is in our interest to collaborate for 16man NiM contents, provided your guildies are willing.

Well I for one am kinda tired of letting the imperials get all the 16man glory. Now that I'm actually playing this game again it would be nice to do some 16man stuff dontcha think?

Well I for one am kinda tired of letting the imperials get all the 16man glory. Now that I'm actually playing this game again it would be nice to do some 16man stuff dontcha think?

You have the only NiM clears doe....

All we gots is HM heroes :/

You have the only NiM clears doe....

All we gots is HM heroes :/

Wait a little bit. The Quorum raid group is taking a small break. But we do plan to tackle 16 man NiM. Will start posting as soon as most people are back from break. But doing it on the pub side won't be bad either.

Now you are playing again?? ppftttt

Ascension,

It is in Dead on Arrival's interest to collaborate for the 16man NiM content. We would like to, however, discuss about the details of the collaboration prior to the actual raid. Please join us in our teamspeak, as our ops leaders will let you guys know what classes and roles we can offer as well as our raiding schedules.

Let me or any other DoA members know who to contact and give TS3 info to either in game or pms!

Warm regards,

Kenji

Ascension,

It is in Dead on Arrival's interest to collaborate for the 16man NiM content. We would like to, however, discuss about the details of the collaboration prior to the actual raid. Please join us in our teamspeak, as our ops leaders will let you guys know what classes and roles we can offer as well as our raiding schedules.

Let me or any other DoA members know who to contact and give TS3 info to either in game or pms!

Warm regards,

Kenji

Holy fahc, this isn't middle east with you're diplomacy ****... it's a game, called star wars the old republic, get over yourself and do the *********** content... you sound ridiculous lol.

As silly as it sounds those posts made are quite respectable and necessary, given pass mergings for raid purposes have gone bad and it's in everyone's best interests to discuss the people coming, gearing/rolls, leaders and other such things. this is a well structured server when it comes to scheduling things they are just trying to make the nightmare raid run that much smoother come the time of the actual raid :).

Holy fahc, this isn't middle east with you're diplomacy ****... it's a game, called star wars the old republic, get over yourself and do the *********** content... you sound ridiculous lol.

Its amazing how little people think before they open their mouth. 8 man and 16 man raid group compositions are not the same. If you dont know that then dont post in PvE progression thread. You cant put together 2 8 man groups to make a 16 man because you will end up with 2 extra tanks. Its a tricky business bringing 2 groups from 2 different guilds together who normally dont work together for anything. On top of that when you tell someone to switch role it can result in bruised ego. If you cant understand that you are too naive.

It is okay if you cannot comprehend the fact that 8+8 does not equal to a viable 16man ops, but to blatantly show that type of ignorant behavior in a pve thread, I can't help but to applaud and chuckle at your folly :rolleyes:

Edited by LaniAkavir

Well last weeks Kobra Kai's OPS was a bit mix matched and botched a bit without a stable group, so this Fridays runs were quite a bit better, we went 5/5 in DF and 4/5 in DP though I havent had time to compress those vids yet, this is a compilation vid of our DF run, we subbed out 1 member (Moirah for Davrel) after Gob'thok.

Here's the vid

and here's our site Kobri Kai's Dojo

I will post the vids for our 4/5 in DP as soon as I get around to them though we will be in on the Council for Sundays follow up run so maybe with some luck we will be 5/5 :)

if there is anything else you need Kenji just let me know.

Well last weeks Kobra Kai's OPS was a bit mix matched and botched a bit without a stable group, so this Fridays runs were quite a bit better, we went 5/5 in DF and 4/5 in DP though I havent had time to compress those vids yet, this is a compilation vid of our DF run, we subbed out 1 member (Moirah for Davrel) after Gob'thok.

Here's the vid

and here's our site Kobri Kai's Dojo

I will post the vids for our 4/5 in DP as soon as I get around to them though we will be in on the Council for Sundays follow up run so maybe with some luck we will be 5/5 :)

if there is anything else you need Kenji just let me know.

Cool video... Gratz, Kobra Kai's! :)

Guild name: Quorum

Guild website: http://quorum-tor.enjin.com

Faction: Imperial

Raid: S&V

Raid size: 16M

Difficulty: NiM

Dash'roode (one shot! hah)

Titan 6

Durasteel Dogs is Quorum's 16M progression group. This week there were 3-4 alts present that aren't in Quorum, though most have alts in Quorum.

• Steezus <Most Excellent>
  • Cedaa/Zanah <Maelstrom>
  • Ennick <Dendarii Mercenary Fleet>
  • Kalis'el <Malevolence>