2.4+ DPS Leaderboard

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, well, guess I can just discount the numbers. But since biochem adrenals are ok, why granades would not be? Any logic? Both are cinsumables able to buy on gtn, both accessable by everyone, but (at least by me) usable in raids. So? Edited by Shandellon

Oh, well, guess I can just discount the numbers. But since biochem adrenals are ok, why granades would not be? Any logic? Both are cinsumables able to buy on gtn, both accessable by everyone, but (at least by me) usable in raids. So?

The reusable adrenals are inferior to the purchasable ones.

If you're unhappy with it, don't try to get on the leaderboard. I don't understand why I should respond to your condescension.

It's disallowed the same way that you can't use legacy abilities or the nightmare pilgrim buff. You have no obligation to participate in the thread but if you choose to, obey the rules, it's really that simple. If rules are unreasonable, then they will be reconsidered, but please do note you're literally the first person I've ever seen trying to use grenades while parsing.

Edited by Falver

The reusable adrenals are inferior to the purchasable ones but cybertech grenades can only be used by people with cybertech adequately trained.

yes but the consumable cyber-tech grenades that everyone can use do more damage than the reusable ones dont they? so how is that different?

The Prototype V-6 Pyrotech Grenade (consumable, useable by all) does 5290 elemental dmg over 12 seconds. Self Replicating V-6 Pyrotech Grenade (reuseable, ctech only) is 3315 elemental dmg over 12 seconds. Unless theres some other better cybertech only grenade i dont know about, then ignore everything i just said.

Edited by OneShotXV

The reusable adrenals are inferior to the purchasable ones.

And reusable granades are inferior to the purchasable ones. Your point?

Its not about obeying or disobeying rules. Its about logic. Grenades acts exactly same as adrenals, yet are treated differently. I just want to know why, casue i fail to see this

Edited by Shandellon

yes but the consumable cyber-tech grenades that everyone can use do more damage than the reusable ones dont they? so how is that different?

Grenades are completely independent of your class' skills. Adrenals make your class' skills stronger.

Hôpë - Gunslinger - DirtyFighting 5/5/36

3312.58dps - http://www.torparse.com/a/452657/time/1381356393/1381356732/0/Overview

AMR changes to previous - 78MH + 1 armoring + 2 mods/enhs

you barely even broke 2k on any of your brontes pulls?

and you have your 78 offhand and other pieces?

did you guys even come close to clearing the clockwork phase?

i dont have a single 78 piece and onlymy 75 bracers with conquerer/arkanian set bonus pieces and underworld relics and implant/ear and this is just from our last weeks pulls

http://www.torparse.com/a/450557/9/0/Overview

you need a serious damage overhaul my friend

EDIT* you have the 78 MAINHAND more towards my point.

Edited by haksilence

btw falver are you no longer updating your OP? i see you comment often enough but havent updated in a very long time?

Updates go out every 8-9 days. You can probably expect one tomorrow. It takes up too much of my time to do it on a quicker time table than that.

i dont have a single 78 piece and onlymy 75 bracers with conquerer/arkanian set bonus pieces and underworld relics and implant/ear and this is just from our last weeks pulls

Your point? Yo do 2.4k in 72s? Good for you! I won't even pretend that I care. You know nothing about how and why we do certain stuff, yet you pretend you know better

Loled massively. And what makes you think you are in position to give me advices...

Btw. how come people react so aggresive, both you and OP. Did I hurt your family with my parse or what

Edited by Shandellon

To be fair (unless there is something I'm missing) too much DPS in the first phase can make that fight much harder to tank since tanks having both debuffs due to pushing too fast can cause some issues. Unless there is some mechanic the people I run with have missed we've been forced to slow down our DPS for first phase because tentacles pushed too quickly was brutalizing the tanks.

Edited by MiralukaJedi

To be fair (unless there is something I'm missing) too much DPS in the first phase can make that fight much harder to tank since tanks having both debuffs due to pushing too fast can cause some issues. Unless there is some mechanic the people I run with have missed we've been forced to slow down our DPS for first phase because tentacles pushed too quickly was brutalizing the tanks.

And that is correct, thank you, finally someone with open mind. Shame haksilence guy seems to be missing this.

Removing Cynthia's grenade that parse still equates to 3276.88 DPS, ergo enough to enter the board.

Technically its a bit more, cause in place of granades I would do two Flurry of Bolts, but meh whatever ;) If OP wants to continue this thread with illogical rules, let him be. I'll just parse another few without granades (which I still see no reason to treat differently than adrenals or stims)

Your point? Yo do 2.4k in 72s? Good for you! I won't even pretend that I care. You know nothing about how and why we do certain stuff, yet you pretend you know better

Loled massively. And what makes you think you are in position to give me advices...

Btw. how come people react so aggresive, both you and OP. Did I hurt your family with my parse or what

I'll tell you why, because people generally don't appreciate others' success, better get used to it :-)

That guy though sure did manage to put a lot of insults into a very short paragraph, well done ;-P

Edited by Quickglue

Grenades are just another barrier of entry for people looking to compete. They're going to raise everyone's damage pretty much exactly the same amount within the same class, why bother spending the mats/money? At least with adrenals it matters when you use them. For grenades, it's just "replace your free/lowest damage attack". On the other hand, everyone can do it regardless of profession if they feel like paying for them off the GTN, so whatever the OP wants. It's 20-30 dps, not a huge deal imo.

Also, haksilence, why do you pad your numbers by attacking the lightning rods? :rolleyes:

Edited by namesaretough

Grenades are just another barrier of entry for people looking to compete. They're going to raise everyone's damage pretty much exactly the same amount within the same class, why bother spending the mats/money? At least with adrenals it matters when you use them. For grenades, it's just "replace your free/lowest damage attack". On the other hand, everyone can do it regardless of profession if they feel like paying for them off the GTN, so whatever the OP wants. It's 20-30 dps, not a huge deal imo.

Also, haksilence, why do you pad your numbers by attacking the lightning rods? :rolleyes:

Hey, that 57DPS adds up :p

I'm more amused how he linked one of very few fights over 2200. Most tend to range 2000-2200.

Still, if he wants outliers... (longest the fight went)

http://www.torparse.com/a/450557/15/0/Overview

Seems like Snipers need a harsh nerf to their DPS, should not beat mDPS by 500 DPS;) Well won´t happen as Sniper ist the Dev Favourite since 1.0:D

500 dps? The difference between the non-eng sniper and mara top dummy dps in the last tier was 0.05%, ~2dps.

Edited by namesaretough

And that is correct, thank you, finally someone with open mind. Shame haksilence guy seems to be missing this.

Technically its a bit more, cause in place of granades I would do two Flurry of Bolts, but meh whatever ;) If OP wants to continue this thread with illogical rules, let him be. I'll just parse another few without granades (which I still see no reason to treat differently than adrenals or stims)

what... do you stop and stand there starign at your tentacle? you dont target swap to keep them even? im not trying to be insulting man, just an observation, that clockwork phase is BRUTAL and youll need quite a bit more to crack it i would think.