2.4+ DPS Leaderboard

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many times i should have to link my parse to see it ranked, 2 times already for the past two weeks, nevermind...

Have to bear in mind that Falver is doing everyone a service by running this thread, and if he doesn't update the thread every week it's fine, everything gets archived anyway so you'll get credited. :)

Have to bear in mind that Falver is doing everyone a service by running this thread, and if he doesn't update the thread every week it's fine, everything gets archived anyway so you'll get credited. :)

Plus he doesn't just copy & paste everone's posts to update the OP, he actually validates each and every single parse. That's a lot of work and you need very specific knowledge of every spec in the game to decide if submissions are legitimate.

That makes this thread a good place to go to, if you're looking for "real" parses. Meaning, it is not just about e-peen or competition but also about offering a valuable resource for people who are learning a class and want to check out rotations and strategies.

So don't rush the man, say thank you instead :-)

*saysthankyou*

Plus he doesn't just copy & paste everone's posts to update the OP, he actually validates each and every single parse. That's a lot of work and you need very specific knowledge of every spec in the game to decide if submissions are legitimate.

That makes this thread a good place to go to, if you're looking for "real" parses. Meaning, it is not just about e-peen or competition but also about offering a valuable resource for people who are learning a class and want to check out rotations and strategies.

So don't rush the man, say thank you instead :-)

*saysthankyou*

So I take it my Powertech Tank parse that made #5 Powertech DPS will never make it up on the board?

wrong type of parse, all parses must be done on a 1 mil health dummy with armor debuff

Somehow I think that makes my parse at a disadvantage if I didn't use those things, have a 5 minute parse, and still broke 3800...just saying. When I have time I will parse again with the dummy extras, but this will never end up in a legit 5 minute parse.

Somehow I think that makes my parse at a disadvantage if I didn't use those things, have a 5 minute parse, and still broke 3800...just saying. When I have time I will parse again with the dummy extras, but this will never end up in a legit 5 minute parse.

Well since you didn't use those it should be easy for you to beat that. The old way is way too easy to change and cheat. The new way is much more uniform and better represents a boss fight because of the health and armor rebuff which is why it is used now.

Parser help. So I put the debuffs on the dummy but when I kill it and download the parse it shows the kill is at like 997,000 instead of 1 mill. This makes no sense to me. Does anyone know what is happening here?

You have to manually select the times on the left