HK-51 Watchtower Customization

AshlaBoga

Out of the 3 HK-51 skins (Czerka, BBA, and Oricon), the Oricon Watchtower skin was by far my favourite. It is now apparantly not on the vendor. If anyone sees it drop from a rare spawn or from an Oricon Operation boss please let me know so I can try and get it.:)

Thank you very much in advance,

A.B

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is strange... I thought I saw it at the rep vendor this morning. I'll check again when I log in a few minutes.

I think they took it out. I could swear that I saw it in the dulfy.net preview; I know they took out that god-awful "gothic" helm and made it a rare drop (thank God).

They removed it? That sucks. It was the only thing I was looking forward to getting. I like the BH customization for him, but it's overpriced, and I think the Czerka one looks terrible. This one was the best looking one so far.

They removed it? That sucks. It was the only thing I was looking forward to getting. I like the BH customization for him, but it's overpriced, and I think the Czerka one looks terrible. This one was the best looking one so far.

I agree.

Was pretty much the primary thing / driving force that I was looking forward to.

Probably end up on the CM for 3500 CCs or something like that. All the good looking gear and items seem to be coming ONLY from the CM now.

This! I also believe it will end up in CM, but I think it will be the next super rare drop in packs, lots of peeps wanted it, you know BW- $$$$

Completely agree, this and the new dye are the only things I care about the Origon rep for (besides OCD completionist tendencies), pretty bummed that they removed it.

Probably end up on the CM for 3500 CCs or something like that. All the good looking gear and items seem to be coming ONLY from the CM now.

Not outside the realm of possibility sadly, but I prefer to give them the benefit of the doubt that they just moved it to a rare drop like they did with that horrendously ugly gothic helm.

If it does end up on the Market I know I, for one, will be seriously annoyed.

Hmm... might be true but I get mine from GTN. So... I say keep it going. Got the look I want for no additional dollars. It works for me.

Agreed, was the best looking (potentially) cheapest HK custom so far.

So where is it?? can we get some feedback today on this please.

And also, the BBA one is WAAAAAY too expensive for just a customisation.....reduce it.

Indeed I have no idea why I didn't look at the price for it at first (prob lazy b/c I wasn't Legend for awhile); still disappointed at that as well.