Please fix the Bounty Reputation Trophy That you get in packs!!!!

dragonez

I noticed that you can sell all your extra reputation trophies you get in packs to vendors on the fleet but when it comes to the Bounty Reputation Trophies they show 0 credits and cant be sold to vendors like all the others. This makes no sense and is clearly an error because once you reach legend reputation all you can do is sell these to vendors on the fleet only and it has allways been this way but for some reason the Bounty reputation trophies that come in bounty and now pursuers packs cant be sold like the rest from every other pack can be and its not right because its like im a buying a pack for bounty pack for 320 and really only getting 4 items versus the 5 it tells you because the rep trophies are useeless on these packs un;like the other packs where you can sell the trophies if you dont need them any more. On top of that i have bays of storage full of these because they dont stack up like the other reputation trophies do and take up a single slot for each one. so please do something fast because im running out of storage to hold them till you fix this and dont wanna scarp them because i paid money to get them they werent free and deserve to at least be able to sell them like you normanally can with the others.

If they were worth anything other than 0, people could just buy packs and sell the rep items to essentially buy credits for real money. Exchange rate would be obviously horrible, but there are people with more money than sense sometimes...

Like OP said, you can do it with all other rep items, including those from the earlier Cartel packs.

I agree with OP, I don't think this is intentional.

It always struck me as horribly hypocritical that you can't seem to vendor anything from the gambling packs, but you can GTN almost everything from them...including the packs themselves.

There is even a credit gift rare in the packs themselves for crying out loud.

How about giving a reasonable vendor sale value to everything in the packs including the rep trophies so players aren't stuck deleting everything they can't sell on the GTN or use for themselves? It's not like credit farmers are going to spend thousands of dollars to make hundreds of dollars this way...

I swear, they allow you to sell the trophies on the GTN I would be gobbling them up like crazy. The monthly coins I get for a subscription just don't allow me to get the reputation un-like some people can that have alot of disposable income. Another form would be good if oyu could exchange trophies in for another faction, like they did for people that happened to have lots of old gear in storage when they added 2.0 or 2.1?

I think some people misunderstood me and what I am trying to say but some got it. First off this has nothing to do with GTN because I know you can't sell Reputation Trophies on GTN and frankly don't care. What this is about is something that is broken and needs to be fixed period. All reputation trophies can be sold to vendors on the fleet once they can't be used no longer due to you reaching legend status period except for just the bounty ones which was the last to come out before pursuers packs that just released. Also all reputation trophies can be stacked together if they are the same reputation trophies once you can sell them to vendors and no longer can be used but once again all but the Bounty reputation trophies.

Now why is this an issue well remember that when you buy packs you pay 320 coins to recieve 5 items which are always worth something even when its a double or something not needed all 5 items have value or use and you can still get credits by selling them on GTN or to someone else or at least trade them to someone who needs that item. Thats why for the 1 reputation trophy you usually get per pack can be used but if it cant be used you can still sell them to vendors on the fleet for credits therefore no matter what all 5 items per pack are worth something and have value as it should and 320 cartel coins per pack is enough reason. Now with bounty and pursuers packs everytime you get a reputation trophy in the 5 items of the pack you are now actually paying and have paid 320 coins for 4 items versus the 5 in others because if you don't need or can't use the bounty trophy you can't then sell it to a vendor like you can with all the other reputation trophies in the other packs and therefore are paying the same as you would with the other packs but getting less one item and ripped off due to the bounty reputation trophy having no value what so ever and it not working as it should and like all the other reputation trophies already do.

So that's why I think this is clearly an error and that it needs to be fixed and addressed so that they work like the others already work. I'm not asking for them to change anything since its nothing new and already is that way all reputation trophies work in the game except for the broken bounty ones.

Amber, BioWare et al,

Based on previous reputation systems including the Contraband Resale Corporation (the previous Cartel Market pack shipment), unused reputation trophies have been sellable to in-game vendors. The latest Bounty Supply Company reputation trophies are not. Based on historical precedent, I believe this is a bug - can you please confirm this? And perhaps provide an estimated time on a fix?

Thanks,

oofalong

Hello folks,

The fact that Bounty Reputation Trophies are currently unable to be sold to vendors is not intended; it's slated to be fixed in Game Update 2.4.1, so please keep your eye on the Patch Notes. :)

How do you guys have so many of these repeat errors with the packs? When something like the Rep Trophies is fixed, doesn't someone go through and make the same fix for the upcoming packs?

Hello folks,

The fact that Bounty Reputation Trophies are currently unable to be sold to vendors is not intended; it's slated to be fixed in Game Update 2.4.1, so please keep your eye on the Patch Notes. :)

Damnit! i deleted stacks and stacks of them due to taking up far to much room :mad:

Thanks oofalong for making what I was trying to say a lot easier and shorter to understand. Also thanks to everyone who supported and helped spread awareness about this bug and topic. I was beginning to think I was the only one ho cared or even noticed this bug but then realized that this mostly effected people who buy packs so doesn't who don't wouldn't know or care. Lastly I wanna thank Amber Green from bioware for confirming that this bug will in fact be addressed because when I wrote a ticket about this I was told it was as intended and therefore would not buy another bounty pack till this was fixed. But now I won't have an issue and will continue to buy bounty packs so really thanks and I can't wait till its fixed since I was sick of losing money and only getting 4 items since these rep trophies were trash basically but not anymore. Thanks really!

I hear ya Omisri I ended up unlocking extra cargo bays to fit all of these rep trophies was sick of trashing them so I starting saving them and I now have a few cargo bays full of them waiting for patch 2.4.1. i cant wait for the patch since I spend a lot on packs to be throwing away money like that and the only way we have to get something out of those rep trophies if you no longer can use them is to sell them to fleet vendors and get some value for your hard earned money you spent.

I mean its bad enough we get a lot of extras/doubles of items we don't need but at least we can to sell them on GTN and get something for the money we paid which I'm ok with ok since you always get something for your money and nothing is a total waste now since all you can do with rep trophies u can't use anymore is sell them to fleet vendors this makes this bug being fixed so much more important since its the only thing you can do to get value out of the money you spent and it not being a total waste. Understand that people have work in order to get money in real life and it aint free or falling from the sky so its only natural that no one takes wasting money lightly.

But to be honest its all good now for me now and I'm just happy that they are finally going to fix this and that people who buy packs finally took notice enough to start complaining about it because this has been happening for a while but only those who have legend rep with Bounty packs would notice this bug so its too bad but understanding why it took long for people to take notice.

Lets just hope and make sure that Bioware follows through with this so that this bug can be put behind us and left in the past and we can move forward.