You should all be thankful for Sir Copperfield.

Sir-Coffee

Sir Copperfield is the only reason The Republic wins on PoT5. He and I won a match when we were down 3 players because of his leadership and inspirational speeches.

Not only does Sir Copperfield carry The Republic in warzones, he also tries to keep general chat "Clean" from the trolls who don't have anything constructive to say.

He left his wife and daughter to play swtor and support BioWare in their quest for greatness. Sir Copperfield even allows his niece to watch him play and learn from his example.

It's sickening to see the amount of immature "people" on this game who constantly ask Sir Copperfield about his niece.

Thank you Sir Copperfield for believing in all of us even though others mindlessly insult you.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dink is already self righteous and pompous enough, we don't need others in here spewing this kind of nonsense off, feeding into that any more. Yes I know his schtick is not real I get it, but there is enough stupid stuff getting plastered all over these boards ad nauseam that there is no need to add to it with his nonsense and this kind of stuff to go with it.

I hear he once won a Huttball match by simply looking at the ball, making it run away and hide in the Empire goal zone for the rest of the match.

I also heard he once won a Civil War match by round house kicking the enemy ship into the sun. Sir Copperfield does not need turrets. Turrets need Sir Copperfield.

Edited by Brewski

I had to submit a Ticket against Sir Copperfield. During a Voidstar not to long ago. After successfully planting a bomb, he manged to use his pull and yanked me back far from the bomb. Once I decided to engage him, he spell reflected each and every one of my spells, then he decides to utilize his cloaking screen, pops out with a Flameburst, followed it with Shv and finished me off with a tracer-missile, despite the fact that my Force Barrier was activated.

I had to submit a Ticket against Sir Copperfield. During a Voidstar not to long ago. After successfully planting a bomb, he manged to use his pull and yanked me back far from the bomb. Once I decided to engage him, he spell reflected each and every one of my spells, then he decides to utilize his cloaking screen, pops out with a Flameburst, followed it with Shv and finished me off with a tracer-missile, despite the fact that my Force Barrier was activated.

Sir Copperfield is a Gaming Legend. You have to understand that he is able to do things that other people can't do.

I'm impatiently waiting for october 1st, so these threads stop (the 300 warriors who signed the petition of Pot5 of course should unsub by then).

I don't support the current petition and some of the other guilds don't either.

I agree with many of the points listed, but no class balance due date is going to kill competitive PvP.

A few of us are currently selling our accounts.(I'm thinking about it)

IMO, Competitive PvP without class balance will be dead 2 weeks after Arena launches. There is now no compromise between us competitive PvPers and BioWare.