Do you Demand an Apology from BioWare?

paulters

Or a petition! They will start a petition and 14 people will answer it. It will have all kinds of cool choices like:

1. I want an apology

2. I really want an apology

3. Bioware promised me a pony

4. WHERE IS MY PONY

That will show Bioware who is boss.

There was PONIES involved :mad:

All i was offered was some title and a game to play.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or a petition! They will start a petition and 14 people will answer it. It will have all kinds of cool choices like:

1. I want an apology

4. WHERE IS MY PONY

Nobody told me about the pony! It's almost like they're completely ignoring me!

1. I want an apology

4. WHERE IS MY PONY

I don't want a pony..i want a PUPPY

Nope.

I'll probably never be able to comprehend all the techy side of The Old Republic, I'll leave the experts with the knowledge and experience to handle such things tackle such issues. If it was that easy to fix we'd all be making MMO's.

Just going to have to be patient, play something else in the mean time.

And yes, that is your Steam backlog whispering into your ear.

Total....slap...In...the...face :D

It's been, what, like 30 minutes and still no pony? They lied! They promised a pony! I demand that they not only give me my pony, but that they refund me my game time and cartel coin purchases. This is an outrage!

I can't wait for the white knight Biodrones to swoop in and defend this slap in the face!

:t_tongue:

I am running a three week old I-7 Quad, 8 GB RAM computer with a direct cable modem line running off an in-street fiber trunk. I downloaded the entirety of World of Warcraft in a little under three hours. RIFT complete in about two and a half hours.

With my firewall disabled and my ports aligned, this download should not take more than thirty minutes tops.

I have an exceptional system.

Why has this patch taken me nearly seven hours to download, even with the proposed PLAYER SUGGESTED work-around?

Coming from an old CE player that returned just few days ago to give EA another chance, they are blowing it.

Im on my (too lazy to build another) 6 year old machine with XP. Took me about a minute to download.

Are you sure this is not something with your machine, some incapability, some **** virus, etc? Does not make sense that this is happening to only a select few.

It's been, what, like 30 minutes and still no pony? They lied! They promised a pony! I demand that they not only give me my pony, but that they refund me my game time and cartel coin purchases. This is an outrage!

I can't wait for the white knight Biodrones to swoop in and defend this slap in the face!

:t_tongue:

Only if the pony is a Derby hopeful ... but then, I only respond to name calling trolls (white knight Biodrones qualifies) because the mileage is better. Yours may vary. Edited by GalacticKegger

An apology for what? For circumstances that anyone who has played an MMO knows crop up from time to time?

If you read the fine print in the agreements you have to click yes to in order to play the game, you'll see that no MMO company owes anyone anything for a few hours of down time.

Things happen, and no MMO company is going to bend over to kiss the backsides of customers for something that, on occasion, happens.

Were it down for an entire 24 hours, they might extend an extra day as a form of appeasement, but they can't start handing out free crap every time someone loses 8 hours due to odd circumstances.

Not going to lie, a little miffed about this. Have been downloading for 18 hours and only at 68%...

And no its not my internet; Customer Service has already highlighted that they screwed something up in the patch.

Wow, mine hung up after 2 minutes so I restarted the launcher ... voilà. 5 minutes total and I was at the character screen. Your ISP needs faster carrier pigeons. Edited by GalacticKegger

Hurry up.. there are still dozens of threads you have yet to spam with off-topic impatience.. and the day is still young.. the pack might list before you hit them all. :)

Seriously. I actually went through and was a bit shocked. Wish the community could make up its mind what to complain about.... STOP WITH THE PACKS... PACKS AREN'T HERE FAST ENOUGH...SELL SINGLE ITEM DYE KITS...SINGLE DYE KITS TOO EXPENSIVE...

I WANT MY PUPPY!!!!!!

Seriously. I actually went through and was a bit shocked. Wish the community could make up its mind what to complain about.... STOP WITH THE PACKS... PACKS AREN'T HERE FAST ENOUGH...SELL SINGLE ITEM DYE KITS...SINGLE DYE KITS TOO EXPENSIVE...

I WANT MY PUPPY!!!!!!

I regret to inform you, but puppies have been removed from the new cartel packs, instead you will have to purchase them for 1 credit from a new vendor in TfB after defeating the second boss in less than 10 seconds.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.