Option to turn off companion dialog.

Kantoro

Shame I have to play without hearing the voiceovers, seeing as how I turn the voice volume down because hearing the same companion chatter over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over gets old after about 15 minutes.

Perhaps a simple toggle to turn off the inane chatter of your companions?

Shame I have to play without hearing the voiceovers, seeing as how I turn the voice volume down because hearing the same companion chatter over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over gets old after about 15 minutes.

Perhaps a simple toggle to turn off the inane chatter of your companions?

Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist? Did I mention I'm a pacifist?