2.4 PvP Individual Class Records (NEW Arena & Objective Sect.)

Babychka

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last i checked this isn't the POTF records group, making that SS from POTF obviously isnt Jedi Covenant related and is completely null and void.

#TechnicalFoul

1. there are ppl on this leaderboard from pot5, so as long as theyre allowed on, im allowed on.

2. take that US tag off your signature youre not in US

1. Obviously if i have a pub tag that must mean i still have toons pubside

2. You mad?

mad about what? that i dont get turned down by an e girl that showed literally half the server her fat ( . )Y( . )? yea bro im so mad. youre officially /gkicked. so now you can remove the guild tag from your sig tyvm

Edited by Cinerous

lol no, i was never in US pub side cuz i was in Mad Cuz Bad farming a rating off of JC back when my sentinel was on server, but im acting GM of US, so you can remove yourself from the guild since I dont have any pub toons on this server to gkick you with

Watch out Fesius, he has all the internet powerz

this issue has been gone over before (not the guild hissy fit thing). upshot: if a record occurred on JC, it remains a JC record no matter where the toon currently resides. it's a JC record because it was achieved on JC, which means against JC competition. what a toon does on pot5 belongs on a pot5 records thread or an overall records thread. iunno. this doesn't strike me as rocket science.

lol no, i was never in US pub side cuz i was in Mad Cuz Bad farming a rating off of JC back when my sentinel was on server, but im acting GM of US, so you can remove yourself from the guild since I dont have any pub toons on this server to gkick you with

I lol'd

I think we got around 1750-1800 rating. So no lol to you sir.

Wish they would give us cross server and I'd have some motivation to queue

In season 1?

Cause preseason points were bugged and you always got the same static amount, I know cause we went over 2k and it stayed the same +/- 12 or 13 each time no matter who we played all the way through.

Edited by Sylvane

Anyways it doesn't matter. 5 good teams in all of star wars left so all anyone can do it set up some good games and say they're pro.

Can't wait for the first couple months of *The game that shall not be named* for some epicsauce battles.

this issue has been gone over before (not the guild hissy fit thing). upshot: if a record occurred on JC, it remains a JC record no matter where the toon currently resides. it's a JC record because it was achieved on JC, which means against JC competition. what a toon does on pot5 belongs on a pot5 records thread or an overall records thread. iunno. this doesn't strike me as rocket science.

I <3 you Cin but this about sums it up and is 100% correct. I don't think I could explain it any more clearly.

Unless I am mistaken I believe that Pot5 does have a PvP records thread that this may qualify on.

Sorry.

Vontor updates this usually once a week. And about the catch, Naelun was in PD for a bit right before transfers. He bolted for Pot5 with Bloodline and well, we know how that ended up. I was curious though because he never struck me as being capable of a server record type of hit. I don't know if he ever played TK, he was always balance. So I was curious and clicked on the link.

Good catch. Ty to all those that notify me of inaccuracies or inconsistencies in the records. I apologize for those but there is a lot of data to sift through and I have done my best to be as accurate as possible. There still may be some legacy issues from old records or I occasionally make a mistake on updates as I did last time. So ty again if you do notice something please let me know and I will correct it.

Also this is correct I update at a minimum of once a week usually Monday evenings if I don't get a chance to update during the week. Next update will occur tomorrow evening and I will make corrections and update then.

Edited by Babychka