2.4 PvP Individual Class Records (NEW Arena & Objective Sect.)

Babychka

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Learn how to dot on a op...and you'll be able to do the same damage.

Its funny I see guardians and jugs running smash but don't have the same output in damage as others.. hmm weird? I think so.

Edited by Dukago

Its funny I see guardians and jugs running smash but don't have the same output in damage as others.. hmm weird? I think so.

Cause smash is apparently hard for some people, for the spec that apparently is the easiest around very few people know how to actually play it and do substantial damage.

Cause smash is apparently hard for some people, for the spec that apparently is the easiest around very few people know how to actually play it and do substantial damage.

Don't you just smash...run around in circles for 15 seconds positioning yourself and smash again? :D

Don't you just smash...run around in circles for 15 seconds positioning yourself and smash again? :D

I believe that you are supposed to alternate between yelling On your knees when you smash, and then yelling I need an adult when you are running around in circles.

Actually, due to a talent in the rage tree, you can smash every 8-9 seconds. This limits the time you spend running in circles and, of course, makes the spec harder. Also Vps is a One-trick-pony :D

I believe that you are supposed to alternate between yelling On your knees when you smash, and then yelling I need an adult when you are running around in circles.

Don't reveal my trade secrets dammit..

Also the Bucket of Destiny increases damage output by 20% for all smashes.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/43117035.jpg

Come on... I am pretty tough to kill solo tho, right?

Anyone is tough to kill "solo" when you are the only person with enough sense to dps the healer and they have cross heals or peels or both. Wait...

...I'm just bad at it apparently, I forgot. Disregard.

^ This.

^...and especially this.

Don't reveal my trade secrets dammit..

Also the Bucket of Destiny increases damage output by 20% for all smashes.

#buckethatrevolution :p

Edited by Babychka

Anyone is tough to kill "solo" when you are the only person with enough sense to dps the healer and they have cross heals or peels or both. Wait...

Come on now... You of all people know that I queue solo 95% of the time. Occasionally you are the only one who ever picks me up. When do I ever get peeled for or cross healed? I'm tough to kill on my healer because I'm not face tanking and always hauling *** until 3-4 of you catch me and I'm stunned to death.

PS: Speaking of tough to kill... Aren't you usually in a 4 person premade with 2 healers?

...I'm just bad at it apparently, I forgot. Disregard.

FFS... You don't seriously think that I think you are bad, do you? I made one joke because Tinkks was feeling bad about having to carry/solo heal us versus the double premade we were about to face.

Honestly I can't believe it's really gotten to this point. Everything is still 100 on my end with you. You're better than this petty stuff, man.

Calling his dps "decent" is like saying Shaq is above average height.

I wasn't calling his dps decent, he knows im jealous of his art. Thanks for avoiding the question tho and pointing out my mobile english typing skills. :D

Edited by iimagiicii

Come on now... You of all people know that I queue solo 95% of the time. Occasionally you are the only one who ever picks me up. When do I ever get peeled for or cross healed?

While that may be true, the particular match in question you were getting peels. They may have been inadvertent but they were there.

I'm tough to kill on my healer because I'm not face tanking and always hauling *** until 3-4 of you catch me and I'm stunned to death.

If you say so...as I already said I don't play a single target burn spec so if I kill you great if I don't that's ok too because I don't need to kill a healer in order to make them ineffective. If you are running like a ***** and healing yourself then you aren't doing anything else. However since self inflating your ego doesn't seem to be sufficient here ya go....

It takes 4 ppl+ to incapacitate and kill you, yes you are the Steven Seagal of SWTOR...http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f2/Hard_To_Kill.jpg/220px-Hard_To_Kill.jpg

PS: Speaking of tough to kill... Aren't you usually in a 4 person premade with 2 healers?

Actually not really. We haven't really run the 2 healer comp all that much because 1 of the heals has been offline a bit. Most of the time running 1 heal as a 3 person group or we pick up someone else as a 4th. Once again let me help...

/queue premade qq

I know I know.... I can't win without a premade

....I absolutely superque with other premades just to spite the random ppl on the other team

....I definitely superque my premade with pugs

....I can't win w/o 2 healers

....Yes in all seriousness my healers carry me.

FFS... You don't seriously think that I think you are bad, do you? I made one joke because Tinkks was feeling bad about having to carry/solo heal us versus the double premade we were about to face.

Honestly I can't believe it's really gotten to this point. Everything is still 100 on my end with you. You're better than this petty stuff, man.

I don't really believe it was a joke because it didn't seem like one and immediately after those 2-3 matches you mumbled something in say chat on fleet along the lines of "This is so stupid....f*** this game" and then rage logged. Therefore I took what you said at face value. Idk anything about it being a double premade. I was the only one you called out to trash talk. As far as getting to what point idk what u are talking about. So first you call me out and tell me I'm bad and now I'm petty...but everything is still 100 on your end? Riiiiiiight.:rolleyes:

Back to the records...

All records have been updated.

Edited by Babychka

While that may be true, the particular match in question you were getting peels. They may have been inadvertent but they were there.

Inadvertent peels? Or were you just being attacked in a WZ?

If you say so...as I already said I don't play a single target burn spec so if I kill you great if I don't that's ok too because I don't need to kill a healer in order to make them ineffective. If you are running like a ***** and healing yourself then you aren't doing anything else. However since self inflating your ego doesn't seem to be sufficient here ya go....

It takes 4 ppl+ to incapacitate and kill you, yes you are the Steven Seagal of SWTOR...http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f2/Hard_To_Kill.jpg/220px-Hard_To_Kill.jpg

That's cute...

Actually not really. We haven't really run the 2 healer comp all that much because 1 of the heals has been offline a bit. Most of the time running 1 heal as a 3 person group or we pick up someone else as a 4th. Once again let me help...

/queue premade qq

I know I know.... I can't win without a premade

....I absolutely superque with other premades just to spite the random ppl on the other team

....I definitely superque my premade with pugs

....I can't win w/o 2 healers

....Yes in all seriousness my healers carry me

This is your own insecurity talking. I only bring this up because you try to say I stayed alive ONLY due to cross healing and peels. Which is not the case.

I don't really believe it was a joke because it didn't seem like one and immediately after those 2-3 matches you mumbled something in say chat on fleet along the lines of "This is so stupid....f*** this game" and then rage logged. Therefore I took what you said at face value. Idk anything about it being a double premade. I was the only one you called out to trash talk. As far as getting to what point idk what u are talking about. So first you call me out and tell me I'm bad and now I'm petty...but everything is still 100 on your end? Riiiiiiight.:rolleyes:

You have no idea what I "raged logged" about. It wasn't your premade at all, like you are presuming. It was the arena I had just came out of that had 3 op healers. In other words, Bioware's matchmaking. Which in my defense... IS pretty damn stupid.

Back to the records...

All records have been updated.

All this happened a week or two ago and all this time you been sitting there with these feelings while I thought we were still cool. Sorry you took it the way you did.

When I'm grouped with you, you often do the self deprecating jokes about how you don't hit that hard or are bad and we all play along and laugh. Why this particular time seemed to burn you up inside, I don't know. I wasn't "calling you out". Tinkks said something about it "not being fair" in /1 and you responded to her with a lil joke of your own. To be honest you just happened to be the easy target at the time. It wasn't personal...

Any half decent healer should be tough to kill solo. The fact that I would "brag" about being able to survive your damage, I thought would be a pretty clear indicator of the regard I have for your game. Read between the lines, Yuuz.

lol. you just did a whole lot of reaching man

Understatement. I approached this situation in the beginning at level 2, but apparently he's at full level 10 aggravation.

Edited by ace_boogie

lol. you just did a whole lot of reaching man

Umm. Idk what I was reaching for? or exactly what that is supposed to mean? but ok. lol.

Inadvertent peels? Or were you just being attacked in a WZ?

What I meant was either the pugs were actually peeling for you or just so happened to throw cc's out at like perfect times. Nice to know that you also think I'm a retard tho because I would have to be to be mad at you for me being attacked in a wz....you know... where people attack... other people....cause its....pvp. Noted.

This is your own insecurity talking. I only bring this up because you try to say I stayed alive ONLY due to cross healing and peels. Which is not the case. [/Quote]

Insecurity? Really? LMFAO. I don't even know how I could possibly be insecure over a video game's pvp but ok.....and no....just no lol. Although that is freaking hilarious. Omg...can't stop laughing. No that's all stuff that has been said to me and seemed to be the direction you were heading so...yeah.

Actually not true. I never said anything about you ONLY staying alive due to cross healing and peels. All I was saying is that no one is going to solo a healer when they are getting cross healing and peels. To be more clear the fight we are talking about happened at mid in CW with other ppl on both sides. You aren't dumb enough to charge into an already capped mid node by yourself with 3-4 ppl waiting there. I simply stated that I'm not a single target burn spec and really shouldn't be able to kill you solo if you are doing what you are supposed to be doing. I was the only one halfway intelligent enough to try to kill you rather than the vanguard tank so we just ended up playing cat and mouse until everyone else was dead and they turned to you. I never doubted your skill as a player or said anything negative about you. In fact I can't recall a single time where I have trash talked anyone especially not you. The only thing I have ever done is invited you to group when we had a spot and you were standing there solo and I also defended you against a**hats that get butthurt because they are getting beat by a girl. If I didn't like you or didn't think you were a decent player I wouldn't have bothered with any of that. Don't get it twisted you called me out the next match not the other way around.

You have no idea what I "raged logged" about. It wasn't your premade at all, like you are presuming. It was the arena I had just came out of that had 3 op healers. In other words, Bioware's matchmaking. Which in my defense... IS pretty damn stupid.[/Quote]

I never presumed it was my premade I just knew that you were pissed based on what you said. Admittedly everyone knows BW matchmaking is stupid alteast that much we can agree on.

All this happened a week or two ago and all this time you been sitting there with these feelings while I thought we were still cool. Sorry you took it the way you did.

When I'm grouped with you, you often do the self deprecating jokes about how you don't hit that hard or are bad and we all play along and laugh. Why this particular time seemed to burn you up inside, I don't know. I wasn't "calling you out". Tinkks said something about it "not being fair" in /1 and you responded to her with a lil joke of your own. To be honest you just happened to be the easy target at the time. It wasn't personal...

Any half decent healer should be tough to kill solo. The fact that I would "brag" about being able to survive your damage, I thought would be a pretty clear indicator of the regard I have for your game. Read between the lines, Yuuz.

[/Quote]

I haven't been sitting here with anything. I just thought it was funny in a contradictory way for you to say a smasher can't solo a healer and then say that smash was OP. Its not burning me up trust me. Lol. I have way more important things to worry about then whether I'm bad at this or not. I never once claimed to be leet deeps nor do I desire to be. I play this game to have fun and I play with friends and that's about it.

Understatement. I approached this situation in the beginning at level 2, but apparently he's at full level 10 aggravation.

Lol. Not even close to aggravated. More amused than anything else. Although admittedly I think you are even harder to kill in forum pvp then in regs...just saying. However it does grow slightly tiresome at this point.

Edited by Babychka

Umm. Idk what I was reaching for? or exactly what that is supposed to mean? but ok. lol.

What I meant was either the pugs were actually peeling for you or just so happened to throw cc's out at like perfect times. Nice to know that you also think I'm a retard tho because I would have to be to be mad at you for me being attacked in a wz....you know... where people attack... other people....cause its....pvp. Noted.

Wait. You attack other people in warzones? I understand all the hate I used to get. It all makes sense now. Thank you for clarifying this mystery for me Yuuzy.

Insecurity? Really? LMFAO. I don't even know how I could possibly be insecure over a video game's pvp but ok.....and no....just no lol. Although that is freaking hilarious. Omg...can't stop laughing. No that's all stuff that has been said to me and seemed to be the direction you were heading so...yeah.

Bro i'm insecure over a dying video game's pvp.

Actually not true. I never said anything about you ONLY staying alive due to cross healing and peels. All I was saying is that no one is going to solo a healer when they are getting cross healing and peels. To be more clear the fight we are talking about happened at mid in CW with other ppl on both sides. You aren't dumb enough to charge into an already capped mid node by yourself with 3-4 ppl waiting there. I simply stated that I'm not a single target burn spec and really shouldn't be able to kill you solo if you are doing what you are supposed to be doing. I was the only one halfway intelligent enough to try to kill you rather than the vanguard tank so we just ended up playing cat and mouse until everyone else was dead and they turned to you. I never doubted your skill as a player or said anything negative about you. In fact I can't recall a single time where I have trash talked anyone especially not you. The only thing I have ever done is invited you to group when we had a spot and you were standing there solo and I also defended you against a**hats that get butthurt because they are getting beat by a girl. If I didn't like you or didn't think you were a decent player I wouldn't have bothered with any of that. Don't get it twisted you called me out the next match not the other way around.

I never presumed it was my premade I just knew that you were pissed based on what you said. Admittedly everyone knows BW matchmaking is stupid alteast that much we can agree on.

It was our premade that night. That pyro PT. Too OP cant nerf ME. (I rhymed. see what I did there?)

I haven't been sitting here with anything. I just thought it was funny in a contradictory way for you to say a smasher can't solo a healer and then say that smash was OP. Its not burning me up trust me. Lol. I have way more important things to worry about then whether I'm bad at this or not. I never once claimed to be leet deeps nor do I desire to be. I play this game to have fun and I play with friends and that's about it.

Lol. Not even close to aggravated. More amused than anything else. Although admittedly I think you are even harder to kill in forum pvp then in regs...just saying. However it does grow slightly tiresome at this point.

Bro you've got a lot of aggro, you might wanna use an aggro dump..oh wait juggs dont have any GG.

sorry i'm not good at the whole fancy forum editing post thing. I just smash my flame burst button 24/7 so pressing more than one button makes my head hurt.

Although admittedly I think you are even harder to kill in forum pvp then in regs...just saying. .

Forum pvp that you started with a bunch of back to back snarky, passive aggressive comments instead of just talkin to me in game. I'm also pretty good at basketball. Probably the hardest form of pvp to beat me in :cool:

Funny thing is you legit still think I was calling you bad?

"Lol... Don't worry, Yuuzhan is bad at solo killing healers :P"

^^^^^^^so vicious. As if you'd be the only one attacking her, right?

I still can't believe we are even at this point. I've got nothing but respect for you. Always enjoyed playing with and sometimes against (not all the time lol) you. Considering some of the stuff that gets said to me, that YOU'VE SEEN FIRST HAND, (I won't even get into the whispers I get) I think you're just being a little thin skinned. I get called everything but a child of God, and barely respond.

Even now I can't find it in me to even be upset with you. I'm just kinda confused as to why you took that so personally. But this the last post from me on the subject. I won't clutter this thread anymore with anything pertaining to this one sided beef.

Edited by ace_boogie