Unicorn Hate Thread..again

Cinerous

In the hopes of having more interesting talk on the forums.

The unicorns have a open door recruiting policy or so it seems as the average unicorn is a scrub. The leadership is

misguided, and only queues in super queues. They can only win when in a premade against pugs.

Cinerous thinks he is bad and I agree with him. Really he is just wanting praise like a "good boy".

Queue up tonight so we don't have to face the chaotic pixels especially Roxanne (shots fired).

and this is why i left...unicorn hate thread and my name still gets brought up...cant avoid drama if it follows you and calls your name :D:D

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the hopes of having more interesting talk on the forums.

The unicorns have a open door recruiting policy or so it seems as the average unicorn is a scrub. The leadership is

misguided, and only queues in super queues. They can only win when in a premade against pugs.

Cinerous thinks he is bad and I agree with him. Really he is just wanting praise like a "good boy".

Queue up tonight so we don't have to face the chaotic pixels especially Roxanne (shots fired).

in your forum signature it should be "you're" not your.

Edited by Cinerous

I haven't been seing too many unicorns in warzones lately , i'd have to give the new douche bag guild honor to nemesis. They talk crap when they happen to win with 4 or more of them but when they get farmed they're very quiet or leave the wz early all together. They're about the same skill level as the average unicorn with the same attitude you guys should merge guilds imo.

I haven't been seing too many unicorns in warzones lately , i'd have to give the new douche bag guild honor to nemesis. They talk crap when they happen to win with 4 or more of them but when they get farmed they're very quiet or leave the wz early all together. They're about the same skill level as the average unicorn with the same attitude you guys should merge guilds imo.

aww come on man..even we're not THAT bad..they tried to bring a full 8 man guild team against one of my kickball teams and got farmed in a voidstar..some pugs and some unicorns beat 8 of their best players..

Hm, I didn't know there was an imp guild worth talking about. I guess when an average group of players think their good they need to post about themselves on the forums.

Am I doing it right?

id talk about your guild but ive seen like 1 member. sorry i dont know a lot of pve guilds.

lolz who are you

Just a nobody that was placed here on this server. I haven't been here long, but I've learned one thing in my short time here.... There is one guild that you actually like seeing when you're in a pug, and that guild would be Unicorn Stampede. Maybe there is a good 4 player squad in your guild, but the overwhelming number of bad players must keep them hidden.

Just a nobody that was placed here on this server. I haven't been here long, but I've learned one thing in my short time here.... There is one guild that you actually like seeing when you're in a pug, and that guild would be Unicorn Stampede. Maybe there is a good 4 player squad in your guild, but the overwhelming number of bad players must keep them hidden.

lolz...so not to steal ryniz's line or anything..but mad cuz bad? :rak_03: