CZ-198 unplayable after today's patch

Caratuvis

Glad it's not jut me (sounding repetitive hehe). though i had my graphics settings out of whack. Nope.

Harbringer server. my comp specs are nothing to shout about, but always did 60+ in most areas. barely sc****** 10 atm in Czerka. when I was on Makeb things seemed fine. It honestly looks like a graphical issue....when i switch screens i can see my UI initially, and hear things, but the rest of the screen is blank. then the graphical layers slowly come in, almost like in stages. very crude, basic graphics at first, then more detail in layers. can barely run around, choppy as heck.

Didn't they have an issue like this last time they tried bringing in chat bubbles? my memory could just be getting old too.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, for me it's pretty much the same thing, CZ is unplayable.

But, just by pure curiosity i checked The Black Hole, and the frame rate was around 23 to 26 and feel kinda choppy - usually 80+.

I also checked my low lvl sniper on Balmora to see if it affected, and unfortunately almost the same thing as CZ, 20 fps.

I also checked Black Hole, and it's same as always (average 60 fps). So at least for my system, it's only CZ-198 that's dropped to 15 fps.

I had similar framerate issues as everyone else, but what made it unplayable for me was the fact that the incessant shaking quickly gave me a headache, and made me feel slightly nauseated

Thank you, Bioware, for turning what could have been an excellent single-player game (kotor3) into a shaky, bug-infested nightmare.

Edited by Elithriel

I'll add my 2 cents: CZ-198 is giving me consistent FPS of 12-15 when I normally play at 55-60, with server lag at 14-15ms, well within normal server lag for me. I'm also seeing quake effects when no one is around, although I haven't seen any fly text or emotes (possibly because there are only 14 people in the zone). I'd love for this to get fixed sooner than later!

OK bioware, what the hell have You done with CZ area again? IT IS UNPLAYABLE!!!! LAG AS F**K!!! HOW THE HELL YOU RUIN SOMETHING OVER AND OVER AGAIN? FFS HOW CAN YOU BROKE IT AGAIN?

FIX IT, ITS SHI*Y, CANT PLAY, HORRIBLE

CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS TERRIBLE, THEY DONT KNOW WHAT ARE THEY DOING

I'm getting 8 to 10 fps in cz-198 and what is really weird is that I see damage and heal numbers coming from fights underground when I'm up by the shuttle. Also when I'm up at the shuttle area the whole instance appears to be experiencing some sort of earth quake. It's almost like a sage is on the imperial landing pad, only it's actually more annoying than force quake. Edited by ArcTrooperElite
additional info

Thank you for posting! Please continue to provide details around what you're seeing for performance or other related issues in CZ-198 after 2.3.3. We are currently investigating.

:ph_cheers:

I just wanted to add my 2 credits that I noticed a significant reduction in frame rates last night in the main areas of CZ-198. Inside the flashpoints seemed to be fine, but everywhere else it was choppy. I was hearing sound effects from others' abilities throughout the entire zone, even inside the instanced area. Screen shaking effects too. I managed, because my Jugg has the gear to take on half the mobs in the area by himself, but it was quite annoying because many abilities would misfire due to the screen lag.