Update 2.4 dindt fix any real problems

UncelSam

The update 2.4 was a real Disappointment. The real pvp issue is still not fixed - the premades.

Pvp is still hugly unbalanded due to these premade teams. The arenas didnt bring anything that improved the situation. Still hords of premade teams roam the WZ with their powerhealers maxed teams.

This game will not live to see the next year if itgoes on like this.

I can tell less and less players are playing, and the major reason is the poor pvp balance. I hear all ppl talking about that u cant enjoy swtor due to this issue. They stop playing or dont buy the game at all.

not for WZs, no. but this thread is spilled milk. move along. move along.

You're right, it was not fixed for WZs, but those who like to pug stomp look at that as a good thing.

Edit; And by some coincidence the number of people q'ing for WZ's keeps going down, and q times keep getting longer.

Edited by Exly

You know 2.4 hasn't actually released, right? It's only live on the test server.

I am optimistic that it will cut down on the pre-made situation somewhat, now that smaller groups can roll into the arenas for greater rewards. Of course, there will still be pre-mades in the PUG queue because they will either A) use the PUG queue to train up for ranked, or B) dislike or suck at ranked arenas. I don't expect a perfect fix but I do hope it clears up some of the problem.

I do kinda hope to see solo ranked warzones one day, but I understand the concern that if they have too many queues they risk starving the whole population.

You know 2.4 hasn't actually released, right? It's only live on the test server.

I am optimistic that it will cut down on the pre-made situation somewhat, now that smaller groups can roll into the arenas for greater rewards. Of course, there will still be pre-mades in the PUG queue because they will either A) use the PUG queue to train up for ranked, or B) dislike or suck at ranked arenas. I don't expect a perfect fix but I do hope it clears up some of the problem.

I do kinda hope to see solo ranked warzones one day, but I understand the concern that if they have too many queues they risk starving the whole population.

That's just the thing. All people have to go off of is what is live on Test Server. If people wait till the patch goes live before they raise their concerns, then people will yell at them for waiting till the patch went live before saying something.

If there is an issue that somebody has with what is on test, the time to voice your concern is the here and now.

The update 2.4 was a real Disappointment. The real pvp issue is still not fixed - the premades.

Pvp is still hugly unbalanded due to these premade teams. The arenas didnt bring anything that improved the situation. Still hords of premade teams roam the WZ with their powerhealers maxed teams.

This game will not live to see the next year if itgoes on like this.

I can tell less and less players are playing, and the major reason is the poor pvp balance. I hear all ppl talking about that u cant enjoy swtor due to this issue. They stop playing or dont buy the game at all.

Yeah man! Premades are ruining warzones for everyone!

HOLD ON. People like you are looking at the wrong problem.

The REAL problem is personal skill. And people like you need to face the harsh reality.

You're not as good as you think you are

Yeah man! Premades are ruining warzones for everyone!

HOLD ON. People like you are looking at the wrong problem.

The REAL problem is personal skill. And people like you need to face the harsh reality.

You're not as good as you think you are

and why can't the same be said to you? since we are assuming and all. Maybe your class or your premade is the only reason you do well. Maybe both.