My Nude Review

Boesmith

I'm not going to hold back, so if you can't understand an opinion then move along.

The game is half done.

The game looks like crap, and I mean CRAP. Be it a fps, an adventure game, or a MMO, it looks like CRAP. I've seen better graphics on a phone ffs. And for how it looks, it runs like poop.

The gameplay is fun and more engaing than most MMO's I played, but feels a little stiff (As did wow once upon a time).

I don't give 2 chits about story, but I though the ones I watched were funny/cool.

PvP could use a little arena action so INQ's have something new to die in. I really enjoy the PvP.

Never ran any PVE content, so I really can't judge the automated stuff. ;)

Overall this is a fun game that should of came out years ago.

I am sad to know deep down this game will be gone in a year tops.

Take care all, and see you in-game until then! ;)

Edited by Boesmith

Different opinon noob who uses false advetisement!!! I want the nudity your title promised

Lol, sorry man, I couldn't get feedback from my feedback without giving some bs hehe

It's a 'nude' review. Means raw, and uncut.

I want to see how people really feel from someone that loves this game as a whole. :)

I'm not going to hold back, so if you can't understand an opinion then move along.

The game is half done.

The game looks like crap, and I mean CRAP. Be it a fps, an adventure game, or a MMO, it looks like CRAP. I've seen better graphics on a phone ffs. And for how it looks, it runs like poop.

The gameplay is fun and more engaing than most MMO's I played, but feels a little stiff (As did wow once upon a time).

I don't give 2 chits about story, but I though the ones I watched were funny/cool.

PvP could use a little arena action so INQ's have something new to die in. I really enjoy the PvP.

Never ran any PVE content, so I really can't judge the automated stuff. ;)

Overall this is a fun game that should of came out years ago.

I am sad to know deep down this game will be gone in a year tops.

Take care all, and see you in-game until then! ;)

I definitely agree with you on the looks and how it runs. It min and recommended settings are drastically low for what you really need to run this game just to make it smooth..... and ugly.

I honestly don't mind the ugly. The stutter though is awful. It is the most poorly optimized game I have ever.... and I mean EVER played, and I was in RIFT beta. That game was stupid high, but once you got it running right it looked fantastic. Too many people are having way too many problems who have super high end rigs for this to be a hardware issue.

Otherwise the game is fun as hell. Hopefully they fix the FPS problems before it tanks and drags half the players out of it.

Lol, sorry man, I couldn't get feedback from my feedback without giving some bs hehe

It's a 'nude' review. Means raw, and uncut.

I want to see how people really feel from someone that loves this game as a whole. :)

But to my actual opinion. It's nice to see someone express their opinion, when it involves the good and the bad. And while I do like your review. I have personally had my fair share of reviews (i'm looking at you idiots who reviewed the game after a weekend of playing). so every review I see now makes me cringe (do like this one though.) and isn't my grammar amazing?

Oh, I know hehe.

I hate wow, and will never return to any MMO after this. :)

I've loved mmo's since EQ and have played them all and loved them all except champions, EQ2, city of heroes, and warhammer. If this doesn't pan out, maybe there is still hope for mmo's in GW2. Won't know until release, though, obviously. I really like swtor though so far. I've only pve'ed though, no pvp yet.

Edited by chrismank

I disagree with the OP. the OP must be playing a completely diferent game than i am. I happen to think that TOR is the best MMO that i have ever played.

So you think the graphics are amazing? Because even if in your opinion you do, they aren't. It's a fact, not an opinion matter.

So you think the graphics are amazing? Because even if in your opinion you do, they aren't. It's a fact, not an opinion matter.

Preeeeetty sure that "amazing" is not a quantitative word. It very much IS an "opinion matter."

Now, if you were to say "The graphics have a lower level of detail than those seen in many contemporary games," then yes, that would be a fact. But to say "the graphics are amazing" or "the graphics are not amazing"?

Yeah, still opinion. People like different styles.