Harbinger is down.

Yndras

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did they say they would resolve issues with the server? In my opinion, they should just get a new server and call it: Mask of Nihilus: Revengeance. :rolleyes:

Typically, when the Harbringer goes down like this it usually comes back up in an hour. But yall can check when it comes back up here.

You can roll back through dev tracker if you need proof. They have in fact commented to threads about Harbinger (even fairly recently) acknowledging that the server is not as stable as it needs to be and that they have a team working to address this. No details beyond that.. but it is an acknowledgement and it is specific to Harbinger.

True, it is down. hey, while you wait you can contemplate this:

You sir need a good slap for that.

If it wasn't for the person below you saying not to click it I wouldn't have. My wife however loved it, and is now posting it everywhere.

My outlook on life is grim now, as im sure I will be subjected to it blasting through the house for many weeks to come.

Thanks......

Edited by Yndras

GREAT JOB ON THE PATCH EA/BW...read patch notes during log in. Said something about fixed the issue where people where kicked back to character screen when trying to play.

So I am doing my weeklys...the freeze. relogged and what do i see? SERVER OFFLINE. i let every mess up go. the dyes, pvp hacks, etc...but this combined with the 50% cc thing. I really want to know. How many people are going to get fired? Cause I know I am not entitled to anything. But mistakes were made and some heads need to roll. They ( whom ever it may be) is making you all look like...well, morons.

And as a company you are not, you just need to hire people that work instead of gathering around the copy machine...:mad:

You just presented a disconnected and unrelated chain of complaints and tried to make them a case for some heads to roll.. did I read that right? And with name calling and accusations on top. Wow.

IMO.. you should "take one for the team" and roll your own head. Show them how it's done. :D

Edited by Andryah

I don't want a transfer

Me neither.

Servers go belly up from time to time. Harbinger has actually been behaving itself for a while now. So I can't get too worked up about it. They don't guarantee 7/24 uptime for the game.. no MMO does.

If the hamsters died and their corpses released toxic gas, contaminated the server farm, and caused a massive outage for the next several days.. then I'm for a general protest. But this is a wait and see.. not a shoot first and ask questions later. :)

Me neither.

Servers go belly up from time to time. Harbinger has actually been behaving itself for a while now. So I can't get too worked up about it. They don't guarantee 7/24 uptime for the game.. no MMO does.

If the hamsters died and their corpses released toxic gas, contaminated the server farm, and caused a massive outage for the next several days.. then I'm for a general protest. But this is a wait and see.. not a shoot first and ask questions later. :)

I ain't mad, and I don't blame them. This helps me get some chores done, huehue

Me neither.

Hey, instead of talking about protests, why don't you just get on the phone to the home office in Austin and find out what is going on for us. I know that -eric is already looking into it, but a second person helping might do some good to shake loose a little information about what is going on.

I don't want to leave either, but do think more options are needed for the many who have to play on it from much farther away. I'm west coast and like my ping where it is.

I wonder what it is about the Harb that makes it less reliable compared to the other servers?

I dunno, maybe one West coast server for the entire western half of the USA, plus APAC players, plus the fact that it's the highest load server so some people auto-roll on it?

That's part of why I left. I miss some of you good folks, but I don't miss the monthly server crashes during my playtime.

I wonder what it is about the Harb that makes it less reliable compared to the other servers?

Rumor has it that two of the hamsters that run the wheel.. have narcolepsy. When they fall.. the others try to take up the slack, but pass out from fatigue.. and down goes the server until the techs get in there with smelling salts and shock rods. :p

The problem is they are not sure which two have the narcolepsy because when they open the cabinet..they are all passed out. Gotta catch them in the act. :D

Me neither.

If the hamsters died and their corpses released toxic gas, contaminated the server farm, and caused a massive outage for the next several days.. then I'm for a general protest. But this is a wait and see...not a shoot first and ask questions later. :)

Sorry, but this is what popped into my head when reading the bolded part:

http://www.liveforfilms.com/2011/10/01/be-like-han/