Harbinger is down.

Yndras

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again.

I thought you guys said you were fixing issues with this server.

Where did they say they would resolve issues with the server? In my opinion, they should just get a new server and call it: Mask of Nihilus: Revengeance. :rolleyes:

Typically, when the Harbringer goes down like this it usually comes back up in an hour. But yall can check when it comes back up here.

Edited by TalkingDinosaur

sigh indeed...its always us

p.s. I think we deserve compensation for this always happening to us. and its ONLY ever us

My word.. The game costs $15 dollars a month to play.. Sending you compensation now isn't even worth the postage.. I wouldn't start asking for a refund until we miss an entire week or something.. But a day, a few hours?? Really?? Are you that hard up for money?? Why don't you hit up the sofa for a loan.. :rolleyes:

Just a side note, they already gave every subscriber in the game an entire month free, last year.. That is more than WOW has ever given me in the 6 years of playing that game..

u do kno that's not a real word... someone made it up and ppl just liked it

You do realize U is not a real word, but there will always be "PEOPLE" like you :p Everyone's so lazy these days, can't type those few extra words? :)

Edited by aarontyler

GREAT JOB ON THE PATCH EA/BW...read patch notes during log in. Said something about fixed the issue where people where kicked back to character screen when trying to play.

So I am doing my weeklys...the freeze. relogged and what do i see? SERVER OFFLINE. i let every mess up go. the dyes, pvp hacks, etc...but this combined with the 50% cc thing. I really want to know. How many people are going to get fired? Cause I know I am not entitled to anything. But mistakes were made and some heads need to roll. They ( whom ever it may be) is making you all look like...well, morons.

And as a company you are not, you just need to hire people that work instead of gathering around the copy machine...:mad:

My word.. The game costs $15 dollars a month to play.. Sending you compensation now isn't even worth the postage.. I wouldn't start asking for a refund until we miss an entire week or something.. But a day, a few hours?? Really?? Are you that hard up for money?? Why don't you hit up the sofa for a loan.. :rolleyes:

Just a side note, they already gave every subscriber in the game an entire month free, last year.. That is more than WOW has ever given me in the 6 years of playing that game..

well I feel bad for wow players. and actually yea my money is limited. and it doesn't require much to compensate players. many mmos do it all the time. i.e. extending events, free loot, etc