Shut down the game and give the IP to a studio that cares

thanatosxrs

200 million dollar game and it plays like a cheap Korean MMO that 2 guys made in the basement with $5k.

Please shut down the game so a better studio can pick up the IP .

-Thanks

How about you take your anger out on something and go play another game? Great thanks because many people enjoy the game thank you very much. Oh and enjoy your infraction for being deliberately provocative and for using a inflammatory title.

Edited by theUndead

How about you take your anger out on something and go play another game? Great thanks because many people enjoy the game thank you very much. Oh and enjoy your infraction for being deliberately provocative and for using a inflammatory title.

I need a real Star Wars mmo, not this dating/corridor "mmo"

I can take companions out on dates now? Awesome! I've heard of this cute little restaurant in Kaas City, where you can see the rain play off the lightning spires at night... really romantic <3

What YOU need is irrelevant. It is actually what the playerbase as whole needs. Oh by the way what is a dating/corridor mmo? Is this a feature I am not aware of or something?

Edited by theUndead

I can take companions out on dates now? Awesome! I've heard of this cute little restaurant in Kaas City, where you can see the rain play off the lightning spires at night... really romantic <3

Hey wait, is everyone else dating? Dammit, I've been playing the game! :mad:

Ok, so I'm looking for someone with a good sense of humour and millions of credits. No hutts.

200 million dollar game and it plays like a cheap Korean MMO that 2 guys made in the basement with $5k.

-Thanks

You've never playd a korean MMO have you? SWG was actually pretty close...grind grind grind grind grind with like 2 quests every 5 levels. Need to craft something? Go get 4k of this material, 2k of this other material, and 2 of a material that costs you a week's worth of non-stop farming for 4 hours a day from an npc vendor.

THAT is a korean MMO.

Its threads like this that I almost want EA and Bioware just take their bat and ball and go home, since we have shown them how much WE care about this game by flamming the devs (and each other).

Game goes off line for a few hours and people enrage, can't imagine what people would do if they just suddenly stopped.

-Thanks

I have never played a Korean MMO, but I suspect I don't want to, but even eastern MMO's will cost significantly more than $5K.

I like this game, I liked Kotor and Kotor2, which are the predecessors of this game.

And who decides what developer can produce a better game, and why would EA abandon a multibillion dollar contract because you don't like what they are doing.

Not sure how you've been playing the game, but this is a real Star Wars MMO, it's set in the past, and is the sequel to Kotor1&2, but it is Star Wars. It's not based on the films and it's not SWG, but it is Star Wars.

So am I the only one who plays this game because of the storylines for each class...and the massive amount of voice acting that is involved to make nearly every single quest better (in my opinion).?

I just really have no idea how you can compare this to any other mmo out there. It's so distinctively different (better...in my opinion) and more immersive than any other mmo I have played because of the storylines and voice acting.

To each their own I guess...

...but damn, do I love this game.

If the game is nothing more than a "dating/corridor" mmo to you...then it's your fault for playing the game that way.

Edited by VitalityPrime

You've never playd a korean MMO have you? SWG was actually pretty close...grind grind grind grind grind with like 2 quests every 5 levels. Need to craft something? Go get 4k of this material, 2k of this other material, and 2 of a material that costs you a week's worth of non-stop farming for 4 hours a day from an npc vendor.

THAT is a korean MMO.

i love the game as a hole

but dam man you just made his point you to the letter described end game crafting in SWTOR lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.