Pubs or Wimps PVP

GnarKillah

pubs no contest :p

pubside you have MCB/Starstrider/Prime defense/Republic Gents/Enjenher (sorry im butchering your guildtag), legendary and pillars have a few solid guys as well, im prolly even forgetting a guild or two.

Imps have who Iconic, US, CP, BSW, Revalation?

Regardless i went 9/10 solo queing on my gunslinger for the weekly, and TBH most of the groups were total pugs the only team we lost too was a team that was a US pre-made with Alba and another couple of guys which was a curb stomp for them :p I dont think i have had a day like that since we came to CO/JC

and i still pretty much leave most pug teams at the start if more than 3 players are under geared

Rateds may be a different story who knows, imps do a larger group of players to pool from

Edited by dego-harmonium

pubs no contest :p

pubside you have MCB/Starstrider/Prime defense/Republic Gents/Enjenher (sorry im butchering your guildtag), legendary and pillars have a few solid guys as well, im prolly even forgetting a guild or two.

Imps have who Iconic, US, CP, BSW, Revalation?

Regardless i went 9/10 solo queing on my gunslinger for the weekly, and TBH most of the groups were total pugs the only team we lost too was a team that was a US pre-made with Alba and another couple of guys which was a curb stomp for them :p I dont think i have had a day like that since we came to CO/JC

lol was that the civil war where we had a trip cap for the whole match?

and imps have me. and warlord troy warlord. we win.

but all seriousness, as far as ranked goes, imps all the way, if you mean just regs, it just depends on if you go up against certain teams. if you're a pug group going against a legit unicorn premade, you'll lose, if you're a pug group going against MCB, you'll lose, and the same goes for many other guilds. if you're on a pug team and you go up against a team with a premade, you'll prolly lose. i dont see many premades on pub side except MCB. i see like 2 or 3 guardians de luys (however that is spelled) one maybe 2 einjehar, idek who Republic gentlemen is, PD is gone, i actually saw 2 or 3 bloodline guys last night in a civil war, but thats about it that i see as pub premades.

when i'm pugging on my republic toons i'm pretty sure i win more than when i'm pugging on my imp

since going unguilded on my sorc (rather b30 xferring) i havn't had a regular group to run with and i just refuse to pug...

once you throw premades into the equations....winner goes to whoever gets luckier with the better pugs......but sometimes 4 on 8 is just too steep to overcome

For regs: Like most people said, it usually depends on what team has the premade, and even still, it doesnt necessarily mean the team with the premade will win. In the rare instances were it is a premade group going against another premade group, it mostly boils down to which team had a better comp/better PuGs. No team can beat the "PuG factor" every game lol. I do think the imp side has more pvp guilds around that regularly queue 4-mans though

For ranked: I couldn't really comment since I don't do ranked for a guild.

Edited by UrbanSaint

Well the Scrubs opps I meant pubs when I solo que all night long i only loose maybe 1 or 2 matches a night so the scrubs opps meant pubs are not really a challenge. Even the 4 man teams on pubs side seam to be meh

That would be because all the decent players on the pub side are off doing other things late night or asleep.

Well the Scrubs opps I meant pubs when I solo que all night long i only loose maybe 1 or 2 matches a night so the scrubs opps meant pubs are not really a challenge. Even the 4 man teams on pubs side seam to be meh

Lol I remember plenty of wz that have gone either way. So :rolleyes:

I mean we just beat a certain 8 man pretty bad in regs :rak_03:

Edited by Carter_Mathis

I mean we just beat a certain 8 man pretty bad in regs :rak_03:[/quoteok you beat TER in huttball but you got beat a few matches laster in hypergate by that same guild. Vasyl you do a whole lot of talking

A 3 man team closely lost a match to an 8 man :eek: And that wasn't just a loss in Hutball, that was a 6-1 blowout :p

I mean we just beat a certain 8 man pretty bad in regs :rak_03:

Yep you beat us in a huttball we were so impressed with your win oh wait we scored 3 time to your 6 which mean you did not run away with the match. Also are team was lagging in that match

Then in hypergate your fail LD50 zerg there node tactic caused you to loose. Having a commando guard your node was fail tactic as well. He tried his best fought a good fight but when a sin takes 3/4 of your health when he comes out of stealth you have no chance. So Vasyel GG on your impressive loss in hypergate want toi brag some more.

As for 8 man superque we que 2 4 man groups some nights we do not try to get in with each other we end up against each other most of the time which is a blast. But if we get into a 8 man que we will not que dodge that either so in the immortal words of Bradley Deal with it!

Edited by Neoforcer